John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hello

As the pink ladies would say…. Tell me more, tell me more
Knob from my old work, we were messaging last week as he was in London but couldn't meet up. Happened to go for a coffee with someone else today and she was telling me how he and another girl are being very friendly and she thinks something is going on 🙃

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Knob from my old work, we were messaging last week as he was in London but couldn't meet up. Happened to go for a coffee with someone else today and she was telling me how he and another girl are being very friendly and she thinks something is going on 🙃
By another girl, she means you right? Sorry I’m slow

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
All the bleeping same.

Hope you're okay you sexy thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He doesn’t deserve you or your tits for that matter! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@Violetroselily obvs we are more appreciative of your glorious decolletage than some crappy bloke.

You need a man who loves you at least as much as we do. Anything less isn't worth bothering with.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Very well stated. (y) The knob can get into the sea.

@Violetroselily obvs we are more appreciative of your glorious decolletage than some crappy bloke.

You need a man who loves you at least as much as we do. Anything less isn't worth bothering with.
As usual, I agree with @Gossgossgoss9888

Yes!
He doesn’t deserve you or your boobs

Snap😁😁😁
And yes!

In summary: your tits are amazing and that guy’s a dumbass.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh also when I was looking for photos of bae the other night I made myself sad at ON’s private profile photo ☹
C5FEB50E-7500-4E50-865F-437663EA3CD3.jpeg

but I’d appreciate more content like this
DB5F8095-72DB-4F8A-A10B-FE01F65BF94E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.