John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is SO cute! My ovaries are now hurting.

I shall be doing both. I can't believe what a couple of weeks it's been, wanting to slit my wrists over the pics from Monday and then move to the next page and it's his goal ❤
He does this a lot. Whenever I eat something we automatically share 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1611311sat down with a brew and my biscuits and LO thinks we’re having a feast 😂😂
So cute! 🥰 That little hand.
Just cried my eyes out at the insta video from earlier today with the girl that works at city 💙💙
Amazing, isn’t it?? Sweet girl. I’m so happy she’s in remission. And all her doctors and nurses. I just love City. And Pep and Jack looking like snacks. Nah, they’re the full main, starter, the taco truck up the road, and the doughnut shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.