John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just remembered I had a dream Varane from United was my bf last night. He treated me like a princess. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I rate Varane. Team France has some fitties and he’s attractive and seems like a kind man. If you must dream of a United player, Varane is acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I rate Varane. Team France has some fitties and he seems like a kind man. If you must dream of a United player, Varane is acceptable.
I love him. And I really wouldn’t complain if he was my RLF😂😂 not sure bae would be happy about that

B91CA746-2855-48B4-AE03-4BB157BE95D9.jpeg
A threesome I didn’t know I wanted

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Stop plying me with cute children before I get bae to impregnate me.

Does your RLF give you his pie top? That's the best bit. Such goals.
Hahah, just getting you ready for bae! 🤣

yep he splits the top In half and always says he gives me half because he loves me and he knows it’s my favourite too! He does it at KFC too and gives me the skin of some of his chicken for the same reason! Can’t really complain about him that much, not sure if Bae would share that much 🤣

Everything about that is just so wholesome 😭
❤ Currently LO is eating curry sauce scooped off his fork … he is living my best life 🤣

• Heart
Hahah, just getting you ready for bae! 🤣

yep he splits the top In half and always says he gives me half because he loves me and he knows it’s my favourite too! He does it at KFC too and gives me the skin of some of his chicken for the same reason! Can’t really complain about him that much, not sure if Bae would share that much 🤣
I’m very jealous of the following

1. he shares food
2. your cute little family
3. your table cloth

• Heart
Half manageable morning.

Hideous afternoon.

Don't know how to describe that I feel like crying and smashing tit up and running away to start a new life pretending to be someone else.

Crying on the bus like a mad woman.

Nothing happened. Nothing changed. Just me, my stupid brain held it together for about 6 hours and now is unleashed with a vengeance.

duck everything.

Headache like an axe to the temple from gritting my teeth to not cry.

Feeling reckless but am in control. I know how to stay safe.

Sorry to be such crappy company lately. I love you all

• Heart
Reactions: 7
since when did hats come in dress sizes?? Like what size will I be?
05D5860C-E213-4ED3-8541-15A763612999.png

Is this too ibiza? 🤣
67A93FA4-9B49-4CD1-86C9-9E4E7D71990B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Half manageable morning.

Hideous afternoon.

Don't know how to describe that I feel like crying and smashing tit up and running away to start a new life pretending to be someone else.

Nothing happened. Nothing changed. Just me, my stupid brain held it together for about 6 hours and now is unleashed with a vengeance.

duck everything.

You've made it through another day, you're more than halfway through the week now. You're winning x

I know he looks fucked here but imagine him touching your arm like this and looking at you like that.

285.jpg

• Heart
Half manageable morning.

Hideous afternoon.

duck everything.

How about reaching out to your therapist? Is it a mobile number you’ve got? Could you text so you don’t feel as imposing?

• Heart
Half manageable morning.

Hideous afternoon.

duck everything.

This might be completely unhelpful advice, so please do tell me to be quiet if it is, but could you take some time out from work? You seemed so happy on your holiday, and it feels like work is a huge triggering point for you.

I fully appreciate that 'running away' doesn't solve the problem, but could some time out to devote to yourself and your wellbeing being an option? Even if it is another mini break, rather than a sabbatical of some kind.

My panic attack moment was work related, and it wasn't until I left that I realised how unhappy, borderline depressed and despondent I'd become. The job move changed everything for me, and I realised I wasn't the problem, the toxic work environment/bad management was.

It hurts my heart to hear you're struggling, but we're always here when you need us.

• Heart
How about reaching out to your therapist? Is it a mobile number you’ve got? Could you text so you don’t feel as imposing?
Got her number and email address, she emailed this morning to say she's thinking of me and to reach out if I need to.

Thumb hovering over Reply but I just don't ever feel like it's bad enough to trouble her because I know I can carry it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Got her number and email address, she emailed this morning to say she's thinking of me and to reach out if I need to.

Thumb hovering over Reply but I just don't ever feel like it's bad enough to trouble her because I know I can carry it.
She wouldn’t say it if she didn’t mean it. Even if you just reply and say you haven’t had a good afternoon?

• Heart
I’m very jealous of the following

1. he shares food
2. your cute little family
3. your table cloth
😘❤
1. He shares more food with me than I do with him 🤣
2. Thank you lovey!
3. it was a Dunelm bargain in there made to measure section!!

• Heart
This might be completely unhelpful advice, so please do tell me to be quiet if it is, but could you take some time out from work? You seemed so happy on your holiday, and it feels like work is a huge triggering point for you.

I fully appreciate that 'running away' doesn't solve the problem, but could some time out to devote to yourself and your wellbeing being an option? Even if it is another mini break, rather than a sabbatical of some kind.

My panic attack moment was work related, and it wasn't until I left that I realised how unhappy, borderline depressed and despondent I'd become. The job move changed everything for me, and I realised I wasn't the problem, the toxic work environment/bad management was.

It hurts my heart to hear you're struggling, but we're always here when you need us.
No, it's okay, I understand, I get why you're suggesting it.

Sounds mad but I do actually like my job. And there's some stuff coming up in a few weeks that I'm looking forward to.

And I feel like it wouldn't change anything. Dip away from the stress and pressure for a bit but just feel sad on my own, and purposeless, and then would be so anxious going back. Scared that if I stop trying I won't be able to start again.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.