John Stones #32 Hoping he plays and makes us proud, but we must remember to not moan so loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No joke, the first time I saw Trips I wondered, what’s that guy from from Gavin and Stacey doing there??

Is that chocolate raspberry?
Bae feels seen right now.
Very Cherry Ghiradelli it's gorgeous!

Did baby provide the cream?
I wish. Miss him so much.

My mum has been tracking my movement whilst she's been away, I thought she was a secret Tattler until I remembered our currency cards are linked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No joke, the first time I saw Trips I wondered, what’s that guy from from Gavin and Stacey doing there??

Is that chocolate raspberry?
Bae feels seen right now.
Do you have Gavin and Stacey in the USA?! (I think that’s where you are from from what I’ve read)

I always wonder how well British comedy translates over there

• Heart
Reactions: 4

My mum has been tracking my movement whilst she's been away, I thought she was a secret Tattler until I remembered our currency cards are linked.
I hope she isn't on here, she doesn't need to know about your vocals

Although the poor cow has probably heard it all anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mines only a recent thing - love it.
Also had a hangover sausage sarnie this morning too… first time i’ve done sausages in it - lovely.

Celebrating my back pay 🤣 and it was only from Lidl

I did not know this. I’m going to make a cinnamon bun in it this week I think
We have one and I haven't been very inventive so far. RLF always does chicken in there and we do chips/roasties in there. Need to branch out.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Do you have Gavin and Stacey in the USA?! (I think that’s where you are from from what I’ve read)

They actually remade a US version of Gavin and Stacey that was never aired!

Alexis Bledel and Jason Ritter were the leads. I love Jason Ritter due to Parenthood being my fave ever show (I maintain Lauren Graham's character belonged with Mark)

Reactions: 4

Yes, the U.S. but I watched it on Amazon Prime! I still re-watch it once in awhile. It was one of my favs. :) I loved the older sitcoms like Miranda and Dinnerladies. I loved Fawlty Towers. Your version of The Office was a million times better than ours. I also love the silly ones like First Dates, Gogglebox, Naked Attraction. YouTube often has full eps of Gogglebox, but we only get clips of the other shows. :( Each time I go to the UK, one of my fav things is watching tv at the end of the day!

• Heart

Currency card question… are they good? I’ve never used one. Do you just load £500 for example and use it wherever and whichever currency? Or do you have to load it with dollars

We have one and I haven't been very inventive so far. RLF always does chicken in there and we do chips/roasties in there. Need to branch out.
I haven’t tried much in all fairness… but I had a craving for steak so wanted to try that in it 🤣

Yes, the U.S. but I watched it on Amazon Prime! I still re-watch it once in awhile. It was one of my favs. :) I loved the older sitcoms like Miranda and Dinnerladies. I loved Fawlty Towers. Your version of The Office was a million times better than ours. I also love the silly ones like First Dates, Gogglebox, Naked Attraction. YouTube often has full eps of Gogglebox, but we only get clips of the other shows. :( Each time I go to the UK, one of my fav things is watching tv at the end of the day!
I’m so happy you said that about the office - no one I know prefers the UK one but I love it.

Alexis Bledel and Jason Ritter were the leads. I love Jason Ritter due to Parenthood being my fave ever show (I maintain Lauren Graham's character belonged with Mark)

Can’t see her as anyone else but Rory Gilmore

• Heart

Ahhh I can’t imagine a US version of Gavin and Stacey?! Surely the whole Wales v Billericay element is one of the main draws of it

Currency card question… are they good? I’ve never used one. Do you just load £500 for example and use it wherever and whichever currency? Or do you have to load it with dollars

I haven’t tried much in all fairness… but I had a craving for steak so wanted to try that in it 🤣

I’m so happy you said that about the office - no one I know prefers the UK one but I love it.

The Office is the best ever British comedy ever made and that is a hill I’m willing to die on

Aww so glad you get to see so many of our shows! When you list them like that we do have a lot of silly easy watching, slightly strange ones don’t we!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

They are really good! We have used them for years because I don't feel comfortable carrying cash (noone uses it anymore anyway). We have FairFX. You can get a dollar or euros version, you just load it with cash and can top up if needs be whilst you're away. They are technically Mastercards so everywhere takes them. You can withdraw cash too.

We also have a Halifax Clarity credit card which doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.

I hope she isn't on here, she doesn't need to know about your vocals

Although the poor cow has probably heard it all anyway?
I'm not sure she has, can't say PR ever hit the same as baby does.

• Heart
  • Haha
They are really good! We have used them for years because I don't feel comfortable carrying cash (noone uses it anymore anyway). We have FairFX. You can get a dollar or euros version, you just load it with cash and can top up if needs be whilst you're away. They are technically Mastercards so everywhere takes them. You can withdraw cash too.

We also have a Halifax Clarity credit card which doesn't charge foreign transaction fees.

I’m sure PRs mrs probably thinks the same

I got a Revolut card to top that up, but I’m worried we’ll get there and they won’t accept it 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Poor RLF

• Haha
I need to pack an overnight bag but I'm currently just lying on LO's floor listening to him snooze.

I hate packing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You are back at Cheesecake Factory! I thought I recognised the Quesadillas I had them too. Have you preferred eating off site or do you miss the dining plan?
I miss the dining plan cost wise and for the simplicity of eating where you are! We've been eating offsite mainly to save money but the food has all been lovely. I

The quesadillas were my mum's and I was very jealous!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.