John Stones #32 Hoping he plays and makes us proud, but we must remember to not moan so loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks perfect here I like his hair and clean shaven 🥰

View attachment 1604517

Fajitas for tea here. Again
His legs look absolutely fantastic 💙

I find Trips quite hot but I feel like I shouldnt?

That all looks lush.
But, the Quesadillas look amazing 😍

for those who want an air fryer update… (I appreciate no one actually does)
Fillet steak is amazing in it 😍
I feel like I’m the only person in the world these days who doesn’t have an air fryer?! Literally all my family do, I’m gonna have to convert soon arent I

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I feel like I’m the only person in the world these days who doesn’t have an air fryer?! Literally all my family do, I’m gonna have to convert soon arent I
Trips just looks like Mathew Horne to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I don’t have one, either. I recently learned you can make hard boiled eggs in them. 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Mines only a recent thing - love it.
Also had a hangover sausage sarnie this morning too… first time i’ve done sausages in it - lovely.

How fancy having fillet steak
Celebrating my back pay 🤣 and it was only from Lidl

I don’t have one, either. I recently learned you can make hard boiled eggs in them. 🤣
I did not know this. I’m going to make a cinnamon bun in it this week I think

• Heart
Reactions: 5
20220925_131231.jpg
20220925_131236.jpg

Lunch convo has moved onto anti-vaxers. Baby is squirming.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.