John Stones #32 Hoping he plays and makes us proud, but we must remember to not moan so loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey loves. How is it Wednesday already? I hope you’re all doing well, and that we’ll get good news about Bae‘s medical assessment today.

@Just Drive Missed you, my friend. Did you do something nice this evening to relax, or did you just rest up? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey loves. How is it Wednesday already? I hope you’re all doing well, and that we’ll get good news about Bae‘s medical assessment today.

@Just Drive Missed you, my friend. Did you do something nice this evening to relax, or did you just rest up? ❤
Hi, my lovely. I just rested up from a long work day. Did you have a nice sleep? How are you feeling? Fingers crossed for bae. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all!
Just got to work so thought I’d quickly say hi before I shoot off again.
Again, still need to catch up but saw my mentions, yes I confess I did write it 🤣

glad you’ve landed safely @cobette

Hope everyone has a nice day!! And @Just Drive and @WylieWyles have a nice sleep

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You’re home! ❤ Hope the flight was smooth. Were the babies happy to see you or are they annoyed at you?:D When do you have to go back to work?
We're still on the plane right now and have the trek home still! Flight was fine but terrible seats! Back to work on Friday 😭 Going to be here before I know it.

Morning all!
Just got to work so thought I’d quickly say hi before I shoot off again.
Again, still need to catch up but saw my mentions, yes I confess I did write it 🤣

glad you’ve landed safely @cobette

Hope everyone has a nice day!! And @Just Drive and @WylieWyles have a nice sleep
Good morning lovely! Have a great day x

• Heart
We're still on the plane right now and have the trek home still! Flight was fine but terrible seats! Back to work on Friday 😭 Going to be here before I know it.

Good morning lovely! Have a great day x
Sorry about the seats. :( Holidays are fun but the logistics of travel can be such a mess. Have a safe trek home! It was so nice having you “here” the past two weeks. ❤

• Heart
Sorry about the seats. :( Holidays are fun but the logistics of travel can be such a mess. Have a safe trek home! It was so nice having you “here” the past two weeks. ❤
I've loved being on you guys time!

I've been 'that guy' on this flight coughing constantly so everyone probably hates me.

Not long until you're back with us again!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.