John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
. Thanks! Usually I dont mind but they got rid of their big car. Got a fancy bmw now she doesn’t like it and wants a q3… how hard it must be to have such problems 😂 I’m very stressed with my LO his nursery have said they think he may have additional needs but haven’t said what and dropped them bomb on me over email! got a meeting tomorrow about it Safe to say I’m not looking forward to it 😂 And there is moaning about 10k cars 🤨
To me, you can have all the money in the world and be miserable.
You’re very fortunate to have your little family, and that’s what’s important. It’s normal to want more for yourself, but you would never trade what you’ve got. You’re so fortunate in many ways 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Already onto second OOTD as got soaked!

Was that wet I've had to change everything including bra and knickers. Heading to get an Uber now as RLF cannot be trusted to drive alone.

20220921_154000.jpg
20220921_161146.jpg

• Heart
Surely Stonesy will be a starter in the World Cup for me id pair him with Lewis dunk in a two or With Walker and Tomari in a three

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Have you flounced off from RLF? He's probably sniffing around Mousekeeping for his home comforts
Howling. I have not flounce, he doesn't want to come to spa and would not drop me off as would be unable to make his way back 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Me too.

My ideal RLF would live maybe a 10- minute walk away, and would be a strict adherent to the rule of calling (actually, texting) ahead before you visit. He would visit to feed/cuddle/shag/watch TV/talk and then toddle off to his own life until the next time we both wanted to do one or more of those things together.

He certainly wouldn't be messing everything up by not knowing what to do or having flaws or needing me.

This is one of many reasons I'm single. I want a man I can put on standby and shove in a cupboard.
I feel exactly the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@strawberrysunshine_x

Speaking as someone whose childhood contained periods of relative poverty and periods of conflict and friction and manipulation and unhappiness, I know what hurt the most, and it wasn't the money stuff.

I know it's hard dealing with other people complaining when you'd love to have their wealth.

But remember you have a little family full of love and warmth and comfort, and that can deal with anything.

• Heart
You should go for a dodgy massage whilst you're there, treat yourself to a proper wank Wednesday
I don't think this gaff does dodgy massages, does Jack work here!?

20220921_164227.jpg

. Thanks! Usually I dont mind but they got rid of their big car. Got a fancy bmw now she doesn’t like it and wants a q3… how hard it must be to have such problems 😂 I’m very stressed with my LO his nursery have said they think he may have additional needs but haven’t said what and dropped them bomb on me over email! got a meeting tomorrow about it Safe to say I’m not looking forward to it 😂 And there is moaning about 10k cars 🤨
Do you have any worries about LO?

• Heart
  • Haha
I wonder what the rest are like from there…
feel like i have full coverage now...this is my fave suction toy, don't need another bullet as the lippy is top tier, I have a wand I like. Just need to use the warming rabbit a bit more and then I've got a full suite I think

• Heart
I'm sorry about the nursery dropping that bomb on you in written form and with no additional context. It might not mean anything more than he might need a little more time to adjust, I hope. Fingers crossed the meeting tomorrow will bring you clarity and peace of mind.

As for your friend troubles... I feel like people are really inconsiderate when it comes to being sensitive about other's people's feelings, especially these days. I see it in the hospital a lot, there's a "me first" mentality out there which depresses me, because people simply stop listening to and stopped being considerate of each other.

I'm also sorry to hear about your financial hardships, it's really unfair that a family like yours might struggle, while others can worry about "15k to play with". I find that comment so utterly ridiculous, I know I'd have told them to shut it, because that's the worst kind of bragging. A car is a car, but having a good family, and a great partner, like you obviously do, that's worth a whole lot more than those 15k.

• Heart
feel like i have full coverage now...this is my fave suction toy, don't need another bullet as the lippy is top tier, I have a wand I like. Just need to use the warming rabbit a bit more and then I've got a full suite I think
I haven’t got anything else 😬

• Heart
  • Wow
I still only have the old school Ann summers little bullet. It's been going for about 10 years. Still need to upgrade

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.