John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too.

My ideal RLF would live maybe a 10- minute walk away, and would be a strict adherent to the rule of calling (actually, texting) ahead before you visit. He would visit to feed/cuddle/shag/watch TV/talk and then toddle off to his own life until the next time we both wanted to do one or more of those things together.

He certainly wouldn't be messing everything up by not knowing what to do or having flaws or needing me.

This is one of many reasons I'm single. I want a man I can put on standby and shove in a cupboard.
I'm absolutely the same. Sure I love having company, the intimacy of a relationship, and the underlying friendship, too, but there are times, where I want to be on my own, not have to talk or interact, or even deal with anyone. These days, expectations are so high, when it comes to dating, though, that if you don't meet them right that instant, people often don't even try anymore. It's odd, and frankly said quite off putting.

My mum and her partner are like this! They live there own lives and then get together to do things when they want! It’s the best of both worlds!
She said she couldn’t be doing with someone bugging her!!

Someone people just have no understanding!

When I was out with my friends the other night one was talking about the designer things they bought after some event she did and how she can’t help but splurge and spend with no savings and the other one was going on about how lucky she is for her rent so she can spend on everything she wants as “things are good and they make me happy” and has no savings … baring in mind I don’t work and have an income, so rely on savings and RLF paying for things (the time before we went drinking, doing rounds and mine was at the most expensive bar)

Some people just don’t get what others are going through, it’s not normally that they are doing It on purpose it’s normally just a lack of thought!! You are doing amazing so don’t even let it bother you, even though it’s easier said than done! ❤
I understand that people want to talk about the things that are happening in their lives, but if that's all there is to them, then really, that's just sad. It's also a shocking lack of tact, as you said, and definitely weird to brag about... Don't let it get you down, you have your life, you live that one to the fullest with your lovely family. What others do or don't do should really not matter all that much.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Put a TikTok up like 10am and by like 5pm it only had 250ish views … it’s now at over 5k … he practically sells himself 🤣

100% agree to this … maybe we set them up on some weekend retreat when we have our orgy then we don’t have to worry about them burning the house down/attempting DIY/wondering how to live without someone doing everything for them … maybe @cobette cleaner could go with them to keep them entertained?? 🤣
“I’ll personally do you a dance.” You’re hired, John Stones, you sexy kitten.

• Haha
  • Heart
Something from that clip needs to be the new thread title
Agreed. He gave us lots of wank material and new thread material. What a man.

My favorite is “it’s just a good cake, innit” because it was SO wholesome and I love when people say innit but it’s not a thread title, just my selfish little fav.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Agreed. He gave us lots of wank material and new thread material. What a man.

My favorite is “it’s just a good cake, innit” because it was SO wholesome and I love when people say innit but it’s not a thread title, just my selfish little fav.
I really don't like chocolate cake and I fear this is the deal breaker.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
@cobette 's lipstick bullet is a wonderful toy, and addition, if you want to try another one.

He'd be such an awkward turtle and you'd probably end up laughing more than actually being aroused by it... but yeah, why not. If he's offering 😁
You’re right! :ROFLMAO: I’d let him try for a minute at most.

• Haha
@cobette 's lipstick bullet is a wonderful toy, and addition, if you want to try another one.

He'd be such an awkward turtle and you'd probably end up laughing more than actually being aroused by it... but yeah, why not. If he's offering 😁
I'm sniggering to myself at the thought.

Poor baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
im feeling a little drained tonight from my bestie. Maybe it’s cos I have no money and live pay day to pay day and just about get by but she is driving me up the wall moaning about cars and saying they have £15k to “play with” and is being extremely picky and just going on about it. Why do I need to know all this A car is a car just pick one it doesn’t need to be fancy 🙈

Rant tax View attachment 1595655
How vulgar and uncouth to talk about money like that. I’m sorry you felt bad but in the end, you have much more happiness in your life than she does. And, you have us. She doesn’t. We’re priceless. :)

• Heart
Sadly, he may want the gaming first. His priorities are shite.
Stop being the voice of reason 😂

RLF is pissing me off being so painfully polite, he lets everyone go in front of him so we're last on bloody everything or can't move anywhere fast. I know bae would be the exact opposite because he's so rude and I can't decide if that would also piss me off after he's let a door slam on some person holding three babies for the fourth time in a day.

• Haha
  • Heart
I really don't like chocolate cake and I fear this is the deal breaker.
I…I forgot you don’t like chocolate cake. Like not even Colin the Caterpillar chocolate cake in a jar which I still dream of?? I practically require a chocolate IV drip.

• Heart
I…I forgot you don’t like chocolate cake. Like not even Colin the Caterpillar chocolate cake in a jar which I still dream of?? I practically require a chocolate IV drip.
I like the mini Colins because I eat the chocolate on the outside then leave the middles.

I think I am about to be removed from the spa for cell phone use.

20220921_170801.jpg

• Haha
Stop being the voice of reason 😂

RLF is pissing me off being so painfully polite, he lets everyone go in front of him so we're last on bloody everything or can't move anywhere fast. I know bae would be the exact opposite because he's so rude and I can't decide if that would also piss me off after he's let a door slam on some person holding three babies for the fourth time in a day.
If it gets you to a ride or to food quicker let him slam that door 🤣

(not in the face of any of our tattlers with LOS though)
Anyway, it’s well past my bedtime. Night xx

I like the mini Colins because I eat the chocolate on the outside then leave the middles.

I think I am about to be removed from the spa for cell phone use.

View attachment 1595930
Cell phone?? Who are you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.