John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I…I forgot you don’t like chocolate cake. Like not even Colin the Caterpillar chocolate cake in a jar which I still dream of?? I practically require a chocolate IV drip.
I am the exact same... most places we go to to eat always seem to centre around the best chocolate cakes - i got a big Patisserie Valerie before my LO's birthday just for me to eat as i was making him some huge homemade one so i treated myself to that as like a well done for keeping him alive for a year!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm done with the conference sessions for today. My coworkers were all going to take a break in their rooms and we have 45 min until the party at a nearby bar starts. Considered just waiting here on this porch swing they have on the boardwalk (where I'm sitting waiting for my mom to pick me up - didn't drive myself bc I didn't have a parking pass for the hotel) but I have a bag o' swag and a cardigan and notebook and water bottle that I don't want to carry around all evening. I hate stressing about that kind of thing.

I went with the lilac color since I had the pinkish gold on last week.
PXL_20220921_210431719~2.jpg

Cool kites - they looked like very happy Death Eaters when viewed from another angle and in motion.

PXL_20220921_211702478.jpg

This was from a couple days ago when he was super excited about eating watermelon 🍉

PXL_20220919_231057315.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

I also do not like chocolate cake very much. It's ok. I like it more than I like chocolate ice cream, but I'd rather have like 8 other kinds of cake.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Cell phone? You've changed. With your cell phones and your restrooms.
I claim @cobette in the name of The United States of America. Sorry, UK and German friends.

I'm done with the conference sessions for today. My coworkers were all going to take a break in their rooms and we have 45 min until the party at a nearby bar starts. Considered just waiting here on this porch swing they have on the boardwalk (where I'm sitting waiting for my mom to pick me up - didn't drive myself bc I didn't have a parking pass for the hotel) but I have a bag o' swag and a cardigan and notebook and water bottle that I don't want to carry around all evening. I hate stressing about that kind of thing.

I went with the lilac color since I had the pinkish gold on last week.
View attachment 1595943

Cool kites - they looked like very happy Death Eaters when viewed from another angle and in motion.

View attachment 1595945

This was from a couple days ago when he was super excited about eating watermelon 🍉

View attachment 1595949

I also do not like chocolate cake very much. It's ok. I like it more than I like chocolate ice cream, but I'd rather have like 8 other kinds of cake.
”Very happy Death Eaters”, I am cackling! Look at that pup’s face, I want to squish it!

Good night, @LurkingAnnie and @mimimithis ! ❤

• Heart
Apparently there might be karaoke at this party tonight (I've been to this bar a few times and they definitely do karaoke) and if no one does this song I'm gonna be very disappointed.

I can't believe I nearly forgot to enjoy this song today!!! That's how I know I haven't spent much time on socials today.

Oh god, I somehow have just the audio of that TikTok of John playing on loop from my phone but nothing is open that should be playing it AND I CANT STOP IT

HE'S HAUNTING MY PHONE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Apparently there might be karaoke at this party tonight (I've been to this bar a few times and they definitely do karaoke) and if no one does this song I'm gonna be very disappointed.

I can't believe I nearly forgot to enjoy this song today!!! That's how I know I haven't spent much time on socials today.

Oh god, I somehow have just the audio of that TikTok of John playing on loop from my phone but nothing is open that should be playing it AND I CANT STOP IT

HE'S HAUNTING MY PHONE.
If you sing it, you owe us an audio file. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3

HE'S HAUNTING MY PHONE.
That song is one of the tracks on the Guardians of the Galaxy ride! My worlds are colliding again.

One day I'll pick a colour I'm happy with! I thought these were like a blush pink but they are more pink pink. I should have stuck with blue to match my toes and also so mother did not notice I've had my nails done twice in a week.

20220921_180624.jpg

• Heart
If you sing it, you owe us an audio file. ;)
Oh I'm definitely not getting drunk enough to do karaoke. 🤣 My mom is dropping me off and picking me up and also it's a work social.

That song is one of the tracks on the Guardians of the Galaxy ride! My worlds are colliding again.

One day I'll pick a colour I'm happy with! I thought these were like a blush pink but they are more pink pink. I should have stuck with blue to match my toes and also so mother did not notice I've had my nails done twice in a week.

View attachment 1596033
Ooh, pretty!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 1596033
This is lovely 💕

your fingers are so small

• Heart

View attachment 1596033
That’s very pretty! What are your plans for dinner tonight and the parks tomorrow?

• Heart
Just woke up from nightmare.

Jack gave another interview. Casually mentioned that bae was getting married. I think this was in relation to Jack having asked him to decorate some tables because he's now an expert.

Came here, everyone was in total meltdown. Sheer horrors. Very begrudging, almost threatening "I hope he's happy"s.

We decided to ban all mention of him in his own thread. Dream tattlers are very dramatic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Jack gave another interview. Casually mentioned that bae was getting married. I think this was in relation to Jack having asked him to decorate some tables because he's now an expert.

Came here, everyone was in total meltdown. Sheer horrors. Very begrudging, almost threatening "I hope he's happy"s.

We decided to ban all mention of him in his own thread. Dream tattlers are very dramatic.
I’m also howling. We are a rather dramatic pack, aren’t we? :ROFLMAO: That’s certainly how I’d react. And of course Jack would blurt out the news in an interview. Indiscreet little tart. No doubt he was jealous as we were.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is lovely 💕

your fingers are so small
They are fat like sausages!

That’s very pretty! What are your plans for dinner tonight and the parks tomorrow?
We are going to Cheesecake Factory tonight! So excited.

Magic Kingdom again tomorrow! I feel like I did so much on my solo jaunt there's not much left to cover.

What's your plans for this evening? What's for dinner?

This makes me SO sad. Baby we love you, you can get married if you want to, as long as it's not to Jack. Crying at Jack decorating the tables, that would be quite a sight.

Hope you get back to sleep soon lovely!

Random picture of bae looking obnoxious af

146.jpg

Also, he doesn’t get mentioned as it is so would he he able to tell the difference!?

• Heart
They are fat like sausages!

We are going to Cheesecake Factory tonight! So excited.

Magic Kingdom again tomorrow! I feel like I did so much on my solo jaunt there's not much left to cover.

What's your plans for this evening? What's for dinner?

This makes me SO sad. Baby we love you, you can get married if you want to, as long as it's not to Jack. Crying at Jack decorating the tables, that would be quite a sight.

Hope you get back to sleep soon lovely!

Random picture of bae looking obnoxious af

View attachment 1596148

Also, he doesn’t get mentioned as it is so would he he able to tell the difference!?
Cheesecake Factory! Their menu has more pages than War and Peace. Can’t wait to see which cheesecake you get.

I am done with work in 45 minutes and then plan to catch up on Inside City and another Jack video I missed. And I’ll rewatch some Ruben and Pep stuff. Dinner will be a burger with mac and cheese on the side. After that, I’ll read for a bit.

• Heart
Cheesecake Factory! Their menu has more pages than War and Peace. Can’t wait to see which cheesecake you get.

I am done with work in 45 minutes and then plan to catch up on Inside City and another Jack video I missed. And I’ll rewatch some Ruben and Pep stuff. Dinner will be a burger with mac and cheese on the side. After that, I’ll read for a bit.
I am going to need another vacation to catch up when I am home!!

I want to try so many of the cheesecakes! I might get some to go too.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.