John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss football. With the postponed matches and now international break feels like we haven’t had any football in ages 💔💔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm obsessed with the crush update! I would be a giggly mess and be so obvious.

Please make sure you have a nice dinner tonight. How's your sleep this week?
Work crush is a good a good person I think. Nothing will happen for multiple reasons (not least the current state of my brain which would make it a complete disaster) but the Good Personness is nice to be around. Feel like he's the only person at work who doesn't ask more of me than I ask of him.

Will try to eat something nice tonight. It's just the effort and the hunger aren't really there.

Sleep is better, in that there's a little more of it, but also kind of worse, in that it's of the "sad girl lies in bed for 12 hours because being upright is too exhausting and somehow manages to achieve some level of unconsciousness for half that time" variety.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel you. Gutted it’s international break.

i will be fully invested in all the international games, but I bloody love club football

He doesn’t mind “that ghost one”
I know it’s just not the same is it sometimes!? And I can’t get over that kit. It’s just horrendous who designed that. I want words 🤣. This international break seems the most pointless of all at this stage with the postponed PL to catch up on & then the WC looming

Anyone doing anything nice this evening? My LO has just gone to bed so I’m gonna chill with my new blanket and book rocknroll 🤘🏼🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Please eat, lovely x
And obsessed with the crush update 😍😍
Sounds like you did a lot on little food and hydration. If you aren't hungry, please do make sure to hydrate, your brain needs it, more than food, honestly.

You did a great job of juggling all those works, though, and not let it all fall apart. And yay for your mini talk with your crush.

What have you planned for the evening? Anything nice?
Am trying. Going to go and stare at the fridge in hope of inspiration now. Will have a drink just for you. ❤

Nothing planned for the evening. Sorry. I can't describe my total lack of interest in anything without seriously bringing down the mood here. I will try to eat. Then will probably go and lie in the dark and scroll through the Internet aimlessly until I can sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I miss football. With the postponed matches and now international break feels like we haven’t had any football in ages 💔💔
I agree. Worst schedule ever.

I know it’s just not the same is it sometimes!? And I can’t get over that kit. It’s just horrendous who designed that. I want words 🤣. This international break seems the most pointless of all at this stage with the postponed PL to catch up on & then the WC looming

Anyone doing anything nice this evening? My LO has just gone to bed so I’m gonna chill with my new blanket and book rocknroll 🤘🏼🥴
Blanket and book sound nice! That’s what I’ll be doing in several more hours when I’m done with work.

• Heart
I feel you. Gutted it’s international break.

i will be fully invested in all the international games, but I bloody love club football

He doesn’t mind “that ghost one”
I hate the Ghost one. The only good thing about it is the video is hot. I particularly hate it live.

I'm hoping for an early night tonight as we were out way too late last night.

• Heart
I agree. Worst schedule ever.

Blanket and book sound nice! That’s what I’ll be doing in several more hours when I’m done with work.
How’s the working day looking? Did you have a nice breakfast 🥞😀
I started a new book this afternoon & got quite into it .. got my candles on , comfy pjs and blanket 🤩🤩

• Heart
Work crush is a good a good person I think. Nothing will happen for multiple reasons (not least the current state of my brain which would make it a complete disaster) but the Good Personness is nice to be around. Feel like he's the only person at work who doesn't ask more of me than I ask of him.

Will try to eat something nice tonight. It's just the effort and the hunger aren't really there.

Sleep is better, in that there's a little more of it, but also kind of worse, in that it's of the "sad girl lies in bed for 12 hours because being upright is too exhausting and somehow manages to achieve some level of unconsciousness for half that time" variety.
It’s nice to surround yourself with people that make you feel good 😍

what’s your favourite thing to order in?

Just watching telly tonight. Been the gym and been to another bathroom showroom 🙄 so now I get to chill

I hate the Ghost one. The only good thing about it is the video is hot. I particularly hate it live.

Just to quote RLF “you overplayed this album when you got your first car. It was alright until that was the only cd you ever played”

• Heart

Just watching telly tonight. Been the gym and been to another bathroom showroom 🙄 so now I get to chill

Just to quote RLF “you overplayed this album when you got your first car. It was alright until that was the only cd you ever played”
Any closer to picking a bathroom?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Did you have a good day @cobette You still have a week left, yes?

How’s the working day looking? Did you have a nice breakfast 🥞😀
I started a new book this afternoon & got quite into it .. got my candles on , comfy pjs and blanket 🤩🤩
Day is busy! I’m still doing follow up tasks from yesterday’s meeting and had another meeting today.
Which book is it?

Now that you’re chilling, perhaps you’d care to explain why you’re neglecting the Ruben thread even after I tagged you! Rubes is not happy with you. There’s a cute vid of him being pissed off about his FIFA ratings. 🥵

• Heart
Am trying. Going to go and stare at the fridge in hope of inspiration now. Will have a drink just for you. ❤

Nothing planned for the evening. Sorry. I can't describe my total lack of interest in anything without seriously bringing down the mood here. I will try to eat. Then will probably go and lie in the dark and scroll through the Internet aimlessly until I can sleep.
If it helps any, that's exactly what I'm going to do, aka am doing right now already, too! ❤ My brain is too tired for anything else. Perhaps you'll find something nice to settle on or read, or watch on YT?

For me, and for yourself. ❤ Trying is so important already.

• Heart

Day is busy! I’m still doing follow up tasks from yesterday’s meeting and had another meeting today.
Which book is it?

Now that you’re chilling, perhaps you’d care to explain why you’re neglecting the Ruben thread even after I tagged you! Rubes is not happy with you. There’s a cute vid of him being pissed off about his FIFA ratings. 🥵
Feels like @cobette has been away forever already!!

book is called one last Greek summer

• Heart

Which book is it?

I saw this video and had a chuckle, he's so miffed that he didn't get the ratings he thought he would.

• Haha
  • Heart
Any closer to picking a bathroom?
well, you can’t really tell but these tiles are pink and I want them. RLF does not 🤣

A63F27C0-1E2C-4682-93D2-FDD7E77818DE.jpeg

we picked a load of stuff on Saturday, we just need the prices back and then find a fitter

Which book is it?

I’m so sorry x

• Heart
  • Haha
Right, work smart, not hard.
IMG_20220921_193449.jpg

Spinach and ricotta tortelloni, arrabiatta sauce. Not pictured: pint of orange squash.

Pasta from a packet, sauce from a tub. Cooked in 5 mins, minimal washing up, and it made 2 portions so one now, the other in the fridge for a no-effort cold lunch tomorrow.

Yes I had pasta yesterday. No this is not ideal. But therapist says eating something is better than eating nothing so I'm going with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Right, work smart, not hard.
View attachment 1595505

Spinach and ricotta tortelloni, arrabiatta sauce. Not pictured: pint of orange squash.

Pasta from a packet, sauce from a tub. Cooked in 5 mins, minimal washing up, and it made 2 portions so one now, the other in the fridge for a no-effort cold lunch tomorrow.

Yes I had pasta yesterday. No this is not ideal. But therapist says eating something is better than eating nothing so I'm going with that.
Good lass!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.