John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs RLF asking what I am smiling at.

When exactly did Mason find the time to shag this Emelia bird!?

Also, RLF, as he does EVERY SINGLE TIME we come to the States has a cold. This is what happens when you keep the room at subzero temps. He never learns!!

Do I go to Starbucks on the way to nursery. And what do I get?? I’m thinking chocolate frappe maybe ??
Yesterday I had a Caramel Ribbon Crunch, we don't have them in UK. I have no idea what it was but it was nice!

Do you like pumpkin spice?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Also, RLF, as he does EVERY SINGLE TIME we come to the States has a cold. This is what happens when you keep the room at subzero temps. He never learns!!

Yesterday I had a Caramel Ribbon Crunch, we don't have them in UK. I have no idea what it was but it was nice!

No I don’t like pumpkin spice 😭😭 do you? The flavours are so much better over there. I really wish I was American

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No I don’t like pumpkin spice 😭😭 do you? The flavours are so much better over there. I really wish I was American
The vanilla bean frappe here is really nice too! I like pumpkin spice in cakes but not the drinks, I wish I did though!

Last year M&S had a pumpkin spice loaf cake that was to die for.

• Heart
I can't wait for everywhere to bring their Christmas drinks out 🤤
Starbucks did a hot choc last year I can’t remember what it was!!! But by the time I got round to trying it they were no longer doing it. I think it was a choc truffle hot choc or something??? What’s ur fav Starbucks drink??
Ps still no yodel parcel!!!’n

Reactions: 3
Starbucks did a hot choc last year I can’t remember what it was!!! But by the time I got round to trying it they were no longer doing it. I think it was a choc truffle hot choc or something??? What’s ur fav Starbucks drink??
Ps still no yodel parcel!!!’n
I love their white hot chocolate and the toffee nut latte they did last Christmas. But my normal drink is just a latte because I'm boring

Fave cold drink is a mint frappe or caramel creme. whats yours?

• Heart

probably in the same time they all managed to maintain a high alcohol levels verging on functioning alcoholics while maintaining top level sports careers …it’s just bonkers!!!

Also I can only apologise for the level of filth with that one shot … it just had to be written … and it kind of went on longer than I thought! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love their white hot chocolate and the toffee nut latte they did last Christmas. But my normal drink is just a latte because I'm boring

Fave cold drink is a mint frappe or caramel creme. whats yours?
They don’t do mint frappe up ere😭😭😭. Caramel / strawberry/ choc any of them 😂

E4D2F744-FCDD-4D0E-9E49-7C8062A6A2D4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The McGriddle is interesting, but too much fake maple flavor for me. I usually just get a sausage Egg McMuffin. I like the blueberry muffins and apple fritters, too. I think some stores have a bigger breakfast menu than others. COVID changed a lot, even McDonald's breakfast menu.

I just saw this story immediately after John's last one and I initially thought it was from him and nearly fell over drying my hair (I'm also listening to music - I'm a pro multitasker).

Screenshot_20220921-095523.png

About to go to brekkies with my parents. They say there is outdoor seating (we still mostly avoid eating indoors if we can help it) but now I'm worried about my scalp getting sunburnt if there's no shade. I have fixed my hair (well, it's almost done) for the work conference, which starts at 1pm and I won't have time to re-do it. Should have waited to wash & dry it after breakfast. Dumb dumb dumb. I even put a hat out with my breakfast outfit, not thinking.

Gotta be on my best phone behavior today since it's all afternoon in the "ballroom" with everyone at the conference. Gonna be a long boring but simultaneously overstimulating (not like that) and socially exhausting time until it ends at noon on Friday and I can take a nap until the match starts.

• Heart
don’t have a wank then go the gym - not as productive as I thought. The instructor at HIIT kept shouting at me for being “sloppy”
Bae wouldn’t have minded me being sloppy I’m sure…

8856D164-512E-4246-87BC-538BD291C85A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
The McGriddle is interesting, but too much fake maple flavor for me. I usually just get a sausage Egg McMuffin. I like the blueberry muffins and apple fritters, too. I think some stores have a bigger breakfast menu than others. COVID changed a lot, even McDonald's breakfast menu.

I just saw this story immediately after John's last one and I initially thought it was from him and nearly fell over drying my hair (I'm also listening to music - I'm a pro multitasker).

About to go to brekkies with my parents. They say there is outdoor seating (we still mostly avoid eating indoors if we can help it) but now I'm worried about my scalp getting sunburnt if there's no shade. I have fixed my hair (well, it's almost done) for the work conference, which starts at 1pm and I won't have time to re-do it. Should have waited to wash & dry it after breakfast. Dumb dumb dumb. I even put a hat out with my breakfast outfit, not thinking.

Gotta be on my best phone behavior today since it's all afternoon in the "ballroom" with everyone at the conference. Gonna be a long boring but simultaneously overstimulating (not like that) and socially exhausting time until it ends at noon on Friday and I can take a nap until the match starts.
Scalp sunburn is the absolute worst. I swear I get caught out every year, and it always ends up blistering so then I have days of peeling crusty skin around my parting. Fit.

Can you put your hair up without a parting?

• Heart
  • Sad
Scalp sunburn is the absolute worst. I swear I get caught out every year, and it always ends up blistering so then I have days of peeling crusty skin around my parting. Fit.

Can you put your hair up without a parting?
Me.

I can't do my hair without a parting and I hate it.

My nails have chipped and I'm going to have to get them redone this afternoon. Beauty regimes are expensive!

How cute would I look in these!?

20220921_101212.jpg

• Heart
Is it today? Let us know how it goes? ❤

It also that he doesn't ever post anything on Insta.

He must have brands approach him all the time offering freebies for plugs but he's not into it. Offer him a new toy and all standards are out the window.
It was… long-winded for the most part. I’m still not sure where I actually stand other than that I have the responsibility while my new consultant I’m training right now gets most of the perks for now. It’ll be interesting to see how it all develops.

At least I don’t get called ineffective anymore - my head of department threw that at my head two years ago - any more effective and I’d be a machine.

In other news I’m doing overtime again. Should I just sell my place and move here full time? I’m considering it.

don’t have a wank then go the gym - not as productive as I thought. The instructor at HIIT kept shouting at me for being “sloppy”
Bae wouldn’t have minded me being sloppy I’m sure…

View attachment 1594979
It’s why athletes don’t get to have sex/get off until after their match/tournament/event etc. Post orgasm, your body gets flooded with endorphins, and your body relaxes, especially the musculoskeletal parts, which is the opposite of what you should be/what should happen, when you’re supposed to bring your physical best.

So blowies, wanks and anything else only after matches or on days off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.