John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had to write something about that video ... neglected my book and anything i planned to do because i needed to write this, and i got a bit carried away with it!
It was really good! ❤❤❤

can’t sleep, will need a lot of coffee in a few hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just watched the video that man is such a ride 🤤🤤🤤
Was at a football game last night and saw a man that was actually the double of bae

what is unlucky in london on is it ao3 or somewhere else ? X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This will be my first Christmas at this job, so I'm not sure. I hope not, because I have never been able to show any restraint at Christmas parties and I could really do without making a twit of myself here.

Do you have one?
Each dept. tends to do their own thing here. My own dept. has like-minded people and none of us are revelers or Christmas people, so we just have an office lunch and let people go home early each day leading up to Christmas Eve.

Haha glad you liked it!! ❤ 🥰
View attachment 1593820

Just had to make one out of this bit ….

‘Come to me like I own you’ … say it again
View attachment 1593828
I am falling in love with him all over again.

Good night 😴💗
Good night!

It never gets old seeing how much you girls enjoy my slutty TikTok’s 🤣🤣

Your Tik Toks are amazing. ❤ In case we haven’t said it enough: thank you for making them.

• Heart
I'm pretty sure he is SNAPPING HIS FINGERS at me John the Dog in the 2nd one. 👀💀

I'm not even usually into that level of submission (on either side of the slash) but I'd do it for him... if he got vaccinated.
Howling at you have standards. Mine have all been lost!

Just home and too tired to read @lou_claire91 's new one. I shall get up before RLF tomorrow to read.

20220920_203940.jpg
20220920_204700.jpg
20220920_205545.jpg
20220920_205557.jpg
20220920_211102.jpg

Was at a football game last night and saw a man that was actually the double of bae

It's a Mason fic on Wattpad!

• Heart

Just quoting myself to say I have actually read unlucky in london I just completely forgot that’s what it was called
that story is honestly a rollercoaster of emotions all the way to the end

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just quoting myself to say I have actually read unlucky in london I just completely forgot that’s what it was called
that story is honestly a rollercoaster of emotions all the way to the end
I'm fascinated by the insight to teenage morals 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
In fairness this wasn’t as aggressive as I remembered but still a nob move. Lots of City fans seem to love it.

Hmm that is A bit rude.. wonder why he was in a mood.

They were called Timmy and Socks.

They called Johncat 'Timid Tim' ❤ I used to have a cat called Timmy Tomtit so we were always going to change.

Only RLF would chose a yogurt as a snack in WDW

View attachment 1593718
Omg I love the names timmy and socks. We used to have a cat called Timmy🙂

I think from the video today you can tell he won’t be another ronaldo. He doesn’t have the off pitch ego, and he’s also not be drilled into a media robot which I think will serve him well with all the social stuff city do
When I said another ronaldo I didn’t mean personality as you can already tell he’s not like that. I meant where the team start to dislike him but I can’t see it happening really. They all seem to get on and he seems to fit in quite well. I want to see them play without him starting just to see what they are like

@Violetroselily

I think they are looking for you🥹🥹🥹🥹

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning!!

I’m showing my face before I get sucked into the demanding world of the nhs…
And then before I go home and slip into a wank coma

Hope everyone has a good day and hope you’re already tucked up in bed @Just Drive and dreaming of Bae

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning!!

Hope everyone has a good day and hope you’re already tucked up in bed @Just Drive and dreaming of Bae
Have a good day at work! I’m off to bed in a minute.

• Heart
  • Wow
Morning!!

Morning! I'm off to be a proper adult today too, will catch up when I can!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.