John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh! Poor you - hope being an adult isn’t too tit!

Yes! The suit!! For those that do the AU fics, Ruben as a business man please? I’d definitely be his housewife 🥵
I'm already tired. LO stumbled into our room at midnight and RLF played dead, so I just pulled him into our bed. Spent the night clinging to the edge but at least I'd had a shower already!

Coffee at the train station for me!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
He knows your head is easily turned by a CB
He does!! I’ve got a little defensive line up going at the minute… my three CBs 🥵

although I’m still all about the hoodies and the shorts… that’s my kryptonite

I'm already tired. LO stumbled into our room at midnight and RLF played dead, so I just pulled him into our bed. Spent the night clinging to the edge but at least I'd had a shower already!

Coffee at the train station for me!
Oh no, poor you!

hope you get your coffee
I went without yesterday as RLF told me the machine needed descaled and wouldn’t work - no, it just needed water!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I have a coffee and a cinnamon roll! Couldnt resist after all the cinnabon talk.

No Oat milk though so had to have coconut..

• Heart
😲 That is such tit! I’m so sorry.
Didn’t you want to go to bed? 😳

Good morning, girls. I was driven to work by my work hubby, got a good footie talk during the drive, then had to be a responsible adult and do a seminar, and now my patients are all going crazy… what a rollercoaster morning so far.

I hope you all have a great day.

Fiiiit 😍🥺🥵

The kits are kinda meh, though? Idk, the big sports companies seem to enjoy ugly-fying the national teams this year. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is so icky

View attachment 1594369

Babe you don't need all of this just to read tattle
He doesn’t, Kyle reads it for him and does dramatic re-enactments. 😂

I wouldn’t have taken him for a Gamer, but, why not? Soph would totally take over this to work on her graphics, doodles and presentations.

Also, why is this set up in a room full of boxes? Sort your house out, mate… 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.