John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phil in this pic is so pissed off he’s been pushed out 🥹🥹🥹
I think Phil is the surprise actually most drunk of the three of them.

Jack and John are at the, "I love you you're my best friend let's never be apart" stage of drunkeness, while Phil is at the "Is the floor moving?" stage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Increasingly feel like we would not judge RLF for running off with the cleaner

Would you keep one cat each?
He's wanking over the server right now because she brought him extra dressing for his salad.

We have already discussed that I would take Jackcat and Johncat would stay with him. Disclaimer: would not really separate them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He's wanking over the server right now because she brought him extra dressing for his salad.

We have already discussed that I would take Jackcat and Johncat would stay with him. Disclaimer: would not really separate them.
Already discussed?? So you’re encouraging him to leave with the cleaner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Already discussed?? So you’re encouraging him to leave with the cleaner 🤣
We didn't discuss the cleaner 😂 Howling.

She's in the bad books as she text him yesterday saying she wasn't coming today but he did not pass message on. Bestie went out this morning to avoid her then has gone to work, but she's not coming until tomorrow now. So bestie will have to do same again then and babies are all alone.

• Sad
What sorcery did you do to share Tumblr posts!?

I could cry over how beautiful he is.
If you're on mobile and use the Tumblr app the only way I've found for the posts to display like that one is to copy and paste the share link from the app into a browser and then copy the permalink from there, kinda like you have to do with TikToks.

It has to be the URL that has the blog name before .tumblr.com

• Heart

I'll have to take them both

She's in the bad books as she text him yesterday saying she wasn't coming today but he did not pass message on. Bestie went out this morning to avoid her then has gone to work, but she's not coming until tomorrow now. So bestie will have to do same again then and babies are all alone.
Didn't pass the message on because it was bookended by filthy sexting

• Haha

Maybe he was too caught up in the sexting - it’s easy to forget to pass on messages when you’re distracted 🤣

I'll have to take them both

Didn't pass the message on because it was bookended by filthy sexting
Just seen your comment after I posted mine 🤣

• Haha
I'm having a good time but I maintain the Etihad is my happy place now. Can't beat seeing ground for first time as you walk up then seeing the pitch for first time.

He always wears that, I think it's cute but if my RLF did it, I'd think it was icky.
For you, so you don’t forget where the REAL happiest place on earth is. That last one is where Cole Palmer is made to wait until KO.
C893DD26-6670-478E-B91B-2260A3F49EF2.jpeg

139467FC-D98B-4046-9EEA-93160EF3C0D2.jpeg

4609B4C6-3E96-4F34-9C3A-A2EAD6A47429.jpeg

4485625F-BED2-421B-9379-ABECF89B494B.jpeg

48846B62-3F73-4A5F-A8F3-429928C19BEB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I have just finished work.

Do I have a shower and wash my hair now, or have an early night and get up at 6am to do it.

Rodri ansa.

• Heart
I have just finished work.

Do I have a shower and wash my hair now, or have an early night and get up at 6am to do it.

Rodri ansa.
Shower now!

20220920_152010.jpg
20220920_152914.jpg
20220920_152928.jpg
20220920_154930.jpg

I'd eaten approx my body weight in these before I remembered to take a pic.
20220920_155845.jpg

Is it too soon to buy Christmas party dresses?

This has been following me around insta and targeted ads

I love this! Especially the sleeves because I hate my arms. The skirt is perfect.

• Heart
I think I’m in love with Haaland now. He says he doesn’t judge people for having pineapple on pizza. He is so bloody cute what is wrong with me. My period is a few days late I think I’m very emotional 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That black T-shirt is so sexy on him isn’t it
I’ve warmed to Haaland, finally, especially after my dream last week. Not love, but I like him. He seems like a thoroughly good dude, great teammate, funny guy.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.