John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it too soon to buy Christmas party dresses?

This has been following me around insta and targeted ads

That’s gorgeous!

I bought this dress for last Christmas but then felt distinctly un-Christmas-sparkly throughout the festive period so didn't wear it because I thought it would make me look like a knob.

Will try to wear this year.

trixie-velvet-sparkle-doll-dress-navy_large.jpg

sparkle_dress.jpg

(These are beautiful model pictures. I don't look like that.)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm planning early, have booked all my nail apts to the end of the year and am outfit planning for all festivities
I have got my hair booked in for the 14th. But that’s the extent. Haven’t even got my nails booked in for holiday 🤣

my first ever pic with CC and tarks
I’m in there 🤣🤣
3BDD7766-0DDC-4F83-A481-B2BB48078FA2.jpeg

That’s gorgeous!

I bought this dress for last Christmas but then felt distinctly un-Christmas-sparkly throughout the festive period so didn't wear it because I thought it would make me look like a knob.

View attachment 1593427
That’s beaut too

Do what I did, catch yourself a virus that floors you for over a week and makes you lose a stone.
There’s d&v going round work, but I’ve just got a mouth full of cold sores, baby would be so attracted to me right now 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve warmed to Haaland, finally, especially after my dream last week. Not love, but I like him. He seems like a thoroughly good dude, great teammate, funny guy.
He seems really down to earth sometimes and then other times dead arrogant. But I like him either way I think he’s different to the footballers were used to. It’s on the city Instagram page question and answers wirh Haaland 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm planning early, have booked all my nail apts to the end of the year and am outfit planning for all festivities
Does your office have a big Christmas do? Are they fun or boring or mortifying?

That’s gorgeous!

View attachment 1593427
View attachment 1593434

I think it’s beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That’s gorgeous!

View attachment 1593427
View attachment 1593434

This is beautiful!

Is it too soon to buy Christmas party dresses?

This has been following me around insta and targeted ads

So is this
I used to work at monsoon, insane discount

I am going to shower now but have been eating grapes so now it is even later still

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does your office have a big Christmas do? Are they fun or boring or mortifying?

I think it’s beautiful.
This will be my first Christmas at this job, so I'm not sure. I hope not, because I have never been able to show any restraint at Christmas parties and I could really do without making a twit of myself here.

Do you have one?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was the only one here until this smart-sounding and attractive (but not unattainably so) couple (or maybe friends?) showed up. Ruined my private pool fantasy. But they're having a good discussion about films. Also I think they have a lot of money, the woman is talking about flying up to Long Island (New York state) for a dinner next weekend. Also lots of real estate sales talk. I love eavesdropping.

Was gonna read this book and drink my Haaland beer but...

PXL_20220920_200719156~2.jpg

But this is more zen. I jumped to one of my favorite scenes.
PXL_20220920_201914861.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Right so that AMAZING video of bae ... if you had a pick a song that comes to mind, what would it be??

• Heart
I was the only one here until this smart-sounding and attractive (but not unattainably so) couple (or maybe friends?) showed up. Ruined my private pool fantasy. But they're having a good discussion about films. Also I think they have a lot of money, the woman is talking about flying up to Long Island (New York state) for a dinner next weekend. Also lots of real estate sales talk. I love eavesdropping.

Was gonna read this book and drink my Haaland beer but...

View attachment 1593465

But this is more zen. I jumped to one of my favorite scenes.
View attachment 1593476
Oh I'd love a beer right now...!

• Heart
Right so that AMAZING video of bae ... if you had a pick a song that comes to mind, what would it be??
Let’s Get It On - Marvin Gaye?

Right, I’m off to bed. God knows what tomorrow will bring at work - but hopefully I’ll be home by 2:30 to have my afternoon to myself

if anyone finds any good bae and CC England content, please keep tagging me into it 🤣🤣

night beauts! Xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
That’s gorgeous!

View attachment 1593427
View attachment 1593434

FWIW, this is basically exactly how I picture you.

Let’s Get It On - Marvin Gaye?

Right, I’m off to bed. God knows what tomorrow will bring at work - but hopefully I’ll be home by 2:30 to have my afternoon to myself

if anyone finds any good bae and CC England content, please keep tagging me into it 🤣🤣

night beauts! Xx
Night gorge.

Tarks is crying because you ditched him after less than a month.

• Heart
He seems really down to earth sometimes and then other times dead arrogant. But I like him either way I think he’s different to the footballers were used to. It’s on the city Instagram page question and answers wirh Haaland 😂
I am definitely in the fence about Halaand. I did not like him shoving the camera, therefore the camera operative too. Nob move. Bae would never ever.

Also, I preferred how City played without him. I appreciate he scores goals but at this point last season in all competitions, City had scored more and had a better goal difference. They played like a real team of equals. Halaand get goals because everyone does his work.

It’s early days of course so could be proven wrong. It’s obvious Pep is tired of being asked about him already and I wonder how it will impact the wider squad.

Anyway Bae seem to like him but he like everyone I think ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.