John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you close your eyes do you get vernon Kay or am I really tired?
I think you need to see a doctor.

Guys help me. Trying to simp over this video and RLF is asking me if I've picked his clothes out for him like he's two.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I think you need to see a doctor.

Guys help me. Trying to simp over this video and RLF is asking me if I've picked his clothes out for him like he's two.
Is there something on telly you can put RLF in front of for a few minutes?? Where’s that pic of Jack on the train watching on his laptop when we need it?

I'm so glad he chose that box, I think we night have a different reaction if he was dancing 🤢
If England does do well at the WC - however he defines “well” - I am going to write letters to him, in care of the MCFC, reminding him he owes us a dance.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is there something on telly you can put RLF in front of for a few minutes?? Where’s that pic of Jack on the train watching on his laptop when we need it?

If England does do well at the WC - however he defines “well” - I am going to write letters to him, in care of the MCFC, reminding him he owes us a dance.

Screenshot_20220812-203014_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

I've just organised his outfits in day order for the remainder of the trip to prevent further interruption.

@Violetroselily @lou_claire91

Is this girl for real?! They are saying 'I love you' but aren't together. Then she's got the cheek to strop around because Mason won't ask her to be his girlfriend when she's leading Ben on.

Am I supposed to ship her with one of them!? She's awful. Such a tease.

I don't even have the energy to get indignant at bae shagging someone because my head is spinning so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening beautifuls.

He's incredible in that video. Hair, eyes, mouth, face in general, arms, voice, being so lovely (also I'm sure Parachute!John thinks about wishing he'd taken one of the penalties so he would get the blame and sadness instead of the others, so fic author!John confirmed?). Love how he calls Bernardo Bernard. Wish he'd done a dance. Want him to give me a personal dance.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening beautifuls.

He's incredible in that video. Hair, eyes, mouth, face in general, arms, voice, being so lovely (also I'm sure Parachute!John thinks about wishing he'd taken one of the penalties so he would get the blame and sadness instead of the others, so fic author!John confirmed?). Love how he calls Bernardo Bernard. Wish he'd done a dance. Want him to give me a personal dance.
Yes you are right! I'd forgotten about that bit in Parachute 🥰🥰🥰

Is there anything better when fics and real world collide!?

• Heart
Not yet!

Made it before park opened
View attachment 1592594

First ride nearly lost my glasses and my dress on Space Mountain
View attachment 1592618

Ride #2
View attachment 1592596

Ride #3
View attachment 1592597

Pretty Castle
View attachment 1592599

Wished for City to win the CL
View attachment 1592600

Ride #4 - this is London 😂
View attachment 1592601

Ride #5
View attachment 1592602

Prettiest restrooms in all the world
View attachment 1592603

Ride #6
View attachment 1592604

Ride #7
View attachment 1592605

Ride #8
View attachment 1592606

Ride #9 - my nemesis Splash Mountain, but I was v brave
View attachment 1592608

Think this might be first time I've done all three mountains in same day.

Ride #10 - the bus back to resort 😂
View attachment 1592637
What a morning! ❤ Is Splash Mountain scary or something? I think I went on it at Disneyland many years ago but don’t remember much.

Evening beautifuls.

Evening, lovely!

I can’t get over his voice. So deep and soothing.

“Bernard” makes my heart do flip flops. So endearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What a morning! ❤ Is Splash Mountain scary or something? I think I went on it at Disneyland many years ago but don’t remember much.

Evening, lovely!

I can’t get over his voice. So deep and soothing.

“Bernard” makes my heart do flip flops. So endearing.
Splash Mountain is a 50ft drop 🤯

• Wow
  • Sad
Splash Mountain is a 50ft drop 🤯
Oh! Well done you for going on it. (Then I don’t think I ever went on it; I would have remembered that!) I’m in awe of you going on all these rides. I had no problem bungee jumping from 233 meters up, but roller coasters make my hands sweaty just thinking about them.

• Heart
I've just organised his outfits in day order for the remainder of the trip to prevent further interruption.

@Violetroselily @lou_claire91

Is this girl for real?! They are saying 'I love you' but aren't together. Then she's got the cheek to strop around because Mason won't ask her to be his girlfriend when she's leading Ben on.

Am I supposed to ship her with one of them!? She's awful. Such a tease.

I don't even have the energy to get indignant at bae shagging someone because my head is spinning so much.
There is no sense in UIL and no you cannot like her with any of them. Just wait until she starts teasing baby

Has the car crash happened yet?

• Haha
There is no sense in UIL and no you cannot like her with any of them. Just wait until she starts teasing baby

Has the car crash happened yet?
No, I'm not there yet but ofc there's a car crash 😂 utter gold. Could not have written better.

Forgot to say I also loved how she has no concerns about bleeping around with Ben but she feels like it's her fault Jack cheated because she brought her skanky mates along.

I need to go get ready (didn't put make up on this morning as just wanted to get out and my rosacea is fierce now) but I wanna keep reading.

Oh! Well done you for going on it. (Then I don’t think I ever went on it; I would have remembered that!) I’m in awe of you going on all these rides. I had no problem bungee jumping from 233 meters up, but roller coasters make my hands sweaty just thinking about them.
I only go on the very tame ones! On Splash I was sure I'd made a terrible mistake as I usually skip it.

There's a new coaster at Epcot but it spins and I get motion sick so I can't decide if I want to do it!

You've done a bungee jump!? Bae would find that so sexy.

• Heart
No, I'm not there yet but ofc there's a car crash 😂 utter gold. Could not have written better.

Forgot to say I also loved how she has no concerns about bleeping around with Ben but she feels like it's her fault Jack cheated because she brought her skanky mates along.

I need to go get ready (didn't put make up on this morning as just wanted to get out and my rosacea is fierce now) but I wanna keep reading.

I only go on the very tame ones! On Splash I was sure I'd made a terrible mistake as I usually skip it.

There's a new coaster at Epcot but it spins and I get motion sick so I can't decide if I want to do it!

Where are you going this afternoon? Does your skin get worse in the heat?

I've booked a facial on Sunday because my skin is like a brillo pad right now. Need a clean surface for baby to give me his own facial on Monday night.

Jack is mugging you off again btw

• Heart
Where are you going this afternoon? Does your skin get worse in the heat?

I've booked a facial on Sunday because my skin is like a brillo pad right now. Need a clean surface for baby to give me his own facial on Monday night.

Jack is mugging you off again btw
It's definitely flared up today, I hadn't noticed it other days when I had make up on. I don't wear make up to work now so thought I'd brave it here but looks awful even with green primer.

We're going to Epcot to a space restaurant for lunch at the ridiculous time of 3pm as that's the only slot I could get.

He better not be!!! I was feeling bad for him earlier because everyone said he looked old.

• Heart

Oooh a spinning one. Maybe do it at the end of the day, so you can go back to the room if you feel poorly?

Yes, I bungee jumped off Macau Tower a few years ago when I was in Hong Kong. I did it as an homage to the late Anthony Bourdain who did it in one of his Hong Kong episodes. It was exhilarating.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Got up early. No breakfast, felt sick. Went to work. Busy af but not too hideous, although can't help but feel there are horrors to come (big presentation tomorrow, I can hardly speak without hearing my own version of the Bojack Horseman "stupid piece of tit" monologue -

- so it's difficult to get things done).

Skipped lunch, not hungry, too busy. Million different things jostling for my attention and I don't have the focus or energy for even one.

Went to GP surgery. Filled in form. Have to wait "a few days" to be registered but they'll contact me when it's done. Realistically will be next week before I can even think about an appointment but doesn't matter anyway as I have to be in the office all this week and most of next and really don't know if I can face saying "I'm going to the doctor" to someone's face, let alone going back into the office afterwards. I'm hoping for a phone appointment anyway but obvs can't do that from the office.

So have done what I can for now. Little baby steps. Have managed to get through day without crying in front of anyone although there's been a couple of close calls and it doesn't seem far off now.

Am home now, wrapped in blanket, watched the new bae video and he's lovely and that's something. Grabbed a pasta bake from the shop on my way home and have managed to raise the energy to switch the oven on. If anything's going to help me it's probably going to be carbs and cheese.

Have some purple bae.
TELEMMGLPICT000208972296_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqytxLMmtfp3sC_cEhhtHl3-Sq2vOoHVhVh4Ty00DIiZk.jpeg
john-stones.jpg
tumblr_8788c5d034b7e7715fc8c8e73e07dfa0_f07288fc_1280.jpg
663963cbe33e9a42ca4f56f5f1d9064f.jpg
tumblr_35a3aab16cdaeabfc76b106ae920c00c_5a563c9d_1280.jpg
gettyimages-1166635171-612x612.jpg

Oooh a spinning one. Maybe do it at the end of the day, so you can go back to the room if you feel poorly?

Yes, I bungee jumped off Macau Tower a few years ago when I was in Hong Kong. I did it as an homage to the late Anthony Bourdain who did it in one of his Hong Kong episodes. It was exhilarating.
You are so adventurous!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Got up early. No breakfast, felt sick. Went to work. Busy af but not too hideous, although can't help but feel there are horrors to come (big presentation tomorrow, I can hardly speak without hearing my own version of the Bojack Horseman "stupid piece of tit" monologue -

- so it's difficult to get things done).

Skipped lunch, not hungry, too busy. Million different things jostling for my attention and I don't have the focus or energy for even one.

Went to GP surgery. Filled in form. Have to wait "a few days" to be registered but they'll contact me when it's done. Realistically will be next week before I can even think about an appointment but doesn't matter anyway as I have to be in the office all this week and most of next and really don't know if I can face saying "I'm going to the doctor" to someone's face, let alone going back into the office afterwards. I'm hoping for a phone appointment anyway but obvs can't do that from the office.

So have done what I can for now. Little baby steps. Have managed to get through day without crying in front of anyone although there's been a couple of close calls and it doesn't seem far off now.

Am home now, wrapped in blanket, watched the new bae video and he's lovely and that's something. Grabbed a pasta bake from the shop on my way home and have managed to raise the energy to switch the oven on. If anything's going to help me it's probably going to be carbs and cheese.

Have some purple bae.
View attachment 1592896View attachment 1592897View attachment 1592898View attachment 1592899View attachment 1592900View attachment 1592901

You are so adventurous!
I hope you know all those little baby steps are absolutely huge, you’re doing amazing, sorry I didn’t comment on it last night I’m so scatterbrained at the moment but I am v proud of you. keep pushing because I already KNOW you’ve got this, sweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.