John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just organised his outfits in day order for the remainder of the trip to prevent further interruption.

@Violetroselily @lou_claire91

Is this girl for real?! They are saying 'I love you' but aren't together. Then she's got the cheek to strop around because Mason won't ask her to be his girlfriend when she's leading Ben on.

Am I supposed to ship her with one of them!? She's awful. Such a tease.

I don't even have the energy to get indignant at bae shagging someone because my head is spinning so much.
Oh I love your review of it!!

You cannot ship her with anyone … she brings everything on herself, she is constantly teasing Ben like she wants him and then makes out she cant … it’s cruel!!

Her skanky mates are the best because she is just as skanky as them!!

The fact she changes her opinion so often and yet you are meant to feel sorry for her but there is nothing to feel sorry about!!!

It just keeps getting crazier and bae is dragged into it all more as time goes on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Got up early. No breakfast, felt sick. Went to work. Busy af but not too hideous, although can't help but feel there are horrors to come (big presentation tomorrow, I can hardly speak without hearing my own version of the Bojack Horseman "stupid piece of tit" monologue -

- so it's difficult to get things done).

Skipped lunch, not hungry, too busy. Million different things jostling for my attention and I don't have the focus or energy for even one.

Went to GP surgery. Filled in form. Have to wait "a few days" to be registered but they'll contact me when it's done. Realistically will be next week before I can even think about an appointment but doesn't matter anyway as I have to be in the office all this week and most of next and really don't know if I can face saying "I'm going to the doctor" to someone's face, let alone going back into the office afterwards. I'm hoping for a phone appointment anyway but obvs can't do that from the office.

So have done what I can for now. Little baby steps. Have managed to get through day without crying in front of anyone although there's been a couple of close calls and it doesn't seem far off now.

Am home now, wrapped in blanket, watched the new bae video and he's lovely and that's something. Grabbed a pasta bake from the shop on my way home and have managed to raise the energy to switch the oven on. If anything's going to help me it's probably going to be carbs and cheese.

Have some purple bae.
View attachment 1592896View attachment 1592897View attachment 1592898View attachment 1592899View attachment 1592900View attachment 1592901

You are so adventurous!
I am very proud of you, my friend.
Filling in that form was a big step. Enjoy that pasta bake. ❤

I would happily bungee jump again! It was so much fun. The hardest part is stepping off the platform because every cell in your body is saying “nonononononono” but once you’re in the air, it’s easy and you want to stay there forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi girls!

This is the one just streamed, not sure about the England video

Cute story from him “My parents always said ‘beat them with football’ “ which he definitely does hey ❤
I still haven't seen it. I just returned home, a full 3 hours after I should've 😭

I need a minute, and then I'll hopefully join the goodness. Bae, though. He got me through the day.

YOU GUYS, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. 😭

First of all, he is fit as duck.🥵 He is so tanned and perfect. OMG. I love him.

His languid way of speaking here, so relaxed and SEXY.

Also, “it’s just a good cake, innit?” is my new quote which I will utter before eating all cake in the future. Bae and I are as one, chocolate cakes are the very best.❤

I love how he’ll never let go of the unethical Colombian team. 🤣

Talking about his relationship with “Bernard.”😭
💔
He sounds adorable, I want to watch it now.

• Heart
Hi girls!

I still haven't seen it. I just returned home, a full 3 hours after I should've 😭

I need a minute, and then I'll hopefully join the goodness. Bae, though. He got me through the day.

He sounds adorable, I want to watch it now.
Glad you’re home! Grab some food, make yourself comfortable, then watch. ❤

• Heart
Got up early. No breakfast, felt sick. Went to work. Busy af but not too hideous, although can't help but feel there are horrors to come (big presentation tomorrow, I can hardly speak without hearing my own version of the Bojack Horseman "stupid piece of tit" monologue -

Skipped lunch, not hungry, too busy. Million different things jostling for my attention and I don't have the focus or energy for even one.

Went to GP surgery. Filled in form. Have to wait "a few days" to be registered but they'll contact me when it's done. Realistically will be next week before I can even think about an appointment but doesn't matter anyway as I have to be in the office all this week and most of next and really don't know if I can face saying "I'm going to the doctor" to someone's face, let alone going back into the office afterwards. I'm hoping for a phone appointment anyway but obvs can't do that from the office.

So have done what I can for now. Little baby steps. Have managed to get through day without crying in front of anyone although there's been a couple of close calls and it doesn't seem far off now.

Am home now, wrapped in blanket, watched the new bae video and he's lovely and that's something. Grabbed a pasta bake from the shop on my way home and have managed to raise the energy to switch the oven on. If anything's going to help me it's probably going to be carbs and cheese.

Have some purple bae.
View attachment 1592896View attachment 1592897View attachment 1592898View attachment 1592899View attachment 1592900View attachment 1592901

You are so adventurous!
Not baby steps, this is massive! The delay will give you time to build up to taking next step. Proud of you and so is baby.

That purple one where he is all wet, oh my.

20220920_135110.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
soooo ordered a parcel last week it’s still not arrived they said they couldn’t deliver it Saturday and now said it’ll be today and just tracked it as i want to know when it’ll be here and look!!!’ Only the bloody van has broken down?🥴🥴🥴🤥. This company I ordered it from usually uses Royal Mail & they’ve sacked us off cos of the strikes & using yodel instead !!! Livid 😑😑😑😑
994C71DA-8EB6-41E9-A097-F1238C2E5C73.jpeg

• Sad
soooo ordered a parcel last week it’s still not arrived they said they couldn’t deliver it Saturday and now said it’ll be today and just tracked it as i want to know when it’ll be here and look!!!’ Only the bloody van has broken down?🥴🥴🥴🤥. This company I ordered it from usually uses Royal Mail & they’ve sacked us off cos of the strikes & using yodel instead !!! Livid 😑😑😑😑View attachment 1592971
Is it from Ann Summers? 👀

• Haha
Not baby steps, this is massive! The delay will give you time to build up to taking next step. Proud of you and so is baby.

That purple one where he is all wet, oh my.

I love this one. Wish I could pull off this type of outfit. Stunning sis 😍😍😍😍

Is it from Ann Summer? 👀
No it’s from online home shop. I ordered some super cute things like bedding , new pillows, throw for the sofa , a bath mat and some bath towels 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
youngest Gattle has a birthday today, thanks for the wishes 💙
Happy birthday, mini Gattle! I hope it was a great one! ❤

Oooh a spinning one. Maybe do it at the end of the day, so you can go back to the room if you feel poorly?

Yes, I bungee jumped off Macau Tower a few years ago when I was in Hong Kong. I did it as an homage to the late Anthony Bourdain who did it in one of his Hong Kong episodes. It was exhilarating.
You're amazing. Love your adventurous streak! ❤🥰

Have some purple bae.

You are so adventurous!
Proud of you for taking all those little steps, one after the other. Registering was important - so is actually going to the doctor's. Would it really be so bad if you said you had an appointment? No one needs to know what it's about, but health is important.

Oh love... please do eat. Don't forget about it, you need your sustenance. ❤

• Heart
soooo ordered a parcel last week it’s still not arrived they said they couldn’t deliver it Saturday and now said it’ll be today and just tracked it as i want to know when it’ll be here and look!!!’ Only the bloody van has broken down?🥴🥴🥴🤥. This company I ordered it from usually uses Royal Mail & they’ve sacked us off cos of the strikes & using yodel instead !!! Livid 😑😑😑😑View attachment 1592971
aw no!! absolute nightmares I’ve had with yodel! it fills me with dread whenever I see anyone is using them to deliver my stuff

very very long winded story but they “attempted to deliver” to my very easy accessible house. then they told me they lost my parcel, then said it was coming. then it was lost again, suddenly a couple of days later it’s on its way with live tracking. well, long story short they tried to deliver an electric fire to me instead of a box full of christmas stuff from Lush. 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Took my dog to a DIY dog wash (at a car wash, lol) for a bath and it is SO HOT so my face was dripping with sweat while the entire front of my shirt, bra, undies, and shorts were wet from washing the dog and I was just so uncomfortable but I kept reminding myself I'd get rewarded with this new video once I got home.

Well, then I got ready for my afternoon at the pool while my parents got ready to leave and run errands and they FINALLY left so now I'm sitting here on the sofa in only my swimsuit with my cooler packed with lunch, beer, and water, and sunscreen applied everywhere already (except my legs) and...

(Rafiki voice): IT IS TIME!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
aw no!! absolute nightmares I’ve had with yodel! it fills me with dread whenever I see anyone is using them to deliver my stuff

very very long winded story but they “attempted to deliver” to my very easy accessible house. then they told me they lost my parcel, then said it was coming. then it was lost again, suddenly a couple of days later it’s on its way with live tracking. well, long story short they tried to deliver an electric fire to me instead of a box full of christmas stuff from Lush. 🙃
Omg don’t. On Saturday they said They couldn’t deliver it. Didn’t give a reason. Probs couldn’t be arsed. I just want my parcel man how hard is it. This is all royal mails fault for striking in the first place.

Took my dog to a DIY dog wash (at a car wash, lol) for a bath and it is SO HOT so my face was dripping with sweat while the entire front of my shirt, bra, undies, and shorts were wet from washing the dog and I was just so uncomfortable but I kept reminding myself I'd get rewarded with this new video once I got home.

Well, then I got ready for my afternoon at the pool while my parents got ready to leave and run errands and they FINALLY left so now I'm sitting here on the sofa in only my swimsuit with my cooler packed with lunch, beer, and water, and sunscreen applied everywhere already (except my legs) and...

Wait. You washed your dog at the car wash??? Is that a thing

• Sad
Omg don’t. On Saturday they said They couldn’t deliver it. Didn’t give a reason. Probs couldn’t be arsed. I just want my parcel man how hard is it. This is all royal mails fault for striking in the first place.

Wait. You washed your dog at the car wash??? Is that a thing
I swear they chat the most bollocks out of every delivery company ever 😂😭. really hope it arrives for you soon ❤

• Heart

You’ve earned it. 🤣 Enjoy the video!

• Heart

“Attempted” - bollocks.

This is infuriating! I hope you get it soon. :(

More content coming

Bae and little Jude! Please can that other one go join a different photo group?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.