John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Stuck on a call with someone who won't stop talking 😭 the video has published, I should be wanking right now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My mum nearly did! She wanted to leave him at home to look after our eldest and she would have come with me 😂
Thanks for the birthday wishes 💙
I missed little Gattle’s birthday? :(
Happy belated birthday! ❤ 🥳🎉

I can’t find the arrivals video! It’s already been published??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is the one just streamed, not sure about the England video

Cute story from him “My parents always said ‘beat them with football’ “ which he definitely does hey ❤

• Heart

Cute story from him “My parents always said ‘beat them with football’ “ which he definitely does hey ❤
Now waiting for RLF to go in shower so I can watch in peace.

• Heart
Yes, it's one of my faves. I queued for 30 mins for it today and walked on everything else.

You would love it here. The queue is themed now and it's so magical. LO would love it.

Absolutely howling as it is cleaner day!!
I think he needs to be more into Disney first.. although I would love to take him to Paris next year. RLF has been to Florida a few times, both as a kid and an adult. He won't entertain Paris 😂

Stuck on a call with someone who won't stop talking 😭 the video has published, I should be wanking right now
Were you on a call with me? Because the line "sorry I have to go now I'm a very busy man" *screen turns to black* was a bit rude if I'm honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry but I am going to need years to process this.

Def been shagging before this was filmed.

The lying little tit said he was looking at the bench in the Colombia game and I believed him!!!

duck off I reference Matilda at least once a week 🤣

Cheers for jinxing the WC babe.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ahhh, thank you. I’m watching now.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why can't we have him!?

It's just not fair.

I can just never get over how gorgeous he is, so cute and sweet. Why are more people not onto this? Why doesn’t he win all those “fittest man of the year” awards?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can just never get over how gorgeous he is, so cute and sweet. Why are more people not onto this? Why doesn’t he win all those “fittest man of the year” awards?
All of this!

How can people not see it!? He is perfect.

• Heart

YOU GUYS, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. 😭

First of all, he is fit as duck.🥵 He is so tanned and perfect. OMG. I love him.

His languid way of speaking here, so relaxed and SEXY.

Also, “it’s just a good cake, innit?” is my new quote which I will utter before eating all cake in the future. Bae and I are as one, chocolate cakes are the very best.❤

I love how he’ll never let go of the unethical Colombian team. 🤣

Talking about his relationship with “Bernard.”😭
💔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.