John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg it was bath and body works in America for me when I went, the candles are massive though and my case definitely would have been overweight coming back. have you been to one?
I've been and had to resist due to weight too! My sister has given my mum a shopping list from there to bring back.

I just made a friend in the laundry room. Sadly it was not bae. Could have been the beginning of a great one shot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've been and had to resist due to weight too! My sister has given my mum a shopping list from there to bring back.

I just made a friend in the laundry room. Sadly it was not bae. Could have been the beginning of a great one shot.
Did you have sex on the washing machine?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I mean, it could still be. Let your creative juices flow.

EDIT: DID NOT MEAN JUICES IN THAT WAY

• Haha
Reactions: 7

A man that does his own laundry?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone help me channel the thoughts I am having into something useful

That's one of my favorite Insta accounts. Another one is this:

Guys, how am I going to survive not live blogging the arrivals video this week?!
I was just thinking about this today. This will be my first time seeing them "live" so to speak. I think I did see the June content maybe a week after it was posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Night love!

Have I posted these before!?

I forgot all about them, was looking for pics of him on the bevvy.

View attachment 1589012View attachment 1589013View attachment 1589014View attachment 1589015View attachment 1589016
I haven’t seen these! ❤ Awww, look at the happy boys.

@cobette what’s for dinner and what are you doing tomorrow? You probably already mentioned it. I need to catch up on the thread.

just lit my first Halloween candle of the year lads

featuring a couple of my hp funkos, I’m such a geek. don’t mind me View attachment 1588815
This is so cool! Love it.

Good night to all who’ve gone to bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We've been to Sebastian's at the Caribbean Beach Resort for dinner. It's served family style.

another hidden Mickey dress - yup still as pale as a milk bottle
20220918_173000.jpg

20220918_185655.jpg
20220918_185941.jpg

Walnuts and pineapple in the salad, @LurkingAnnie should approve
20220918_191557.jpg

Gorge bread service with honey guava butter and onion jam, so die for
20220918_191601.jpg

Coconut shrimp
20220918_191604.jpg

Steak, pork and chicken with sides
20220918_192645.jpg
20220918_192629.jpg

Drinking
20220918_191835.jpg

Pineapple and coconut bread pudding with vanilla bean ice cream and hot caramel sauce. Let me eat this sauce off bae's bod.

20220918_195510.jpg

$29 per person including a drink, best bargain in Disney!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my god, that bread pudding! I'm gonna have to look for some dupe recipes.

Bread pudding is one of my favorite desserts and Hummingbird Cake (pineapple, banana, coconut) is one of my favorite kinds of cake and this is like the most beautiful love child of those. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.