John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've been to Sebastian's at the Caribbean Beach Resort for dinner. It's served family style.

another hidden Mickey dress - yup still as pale as a milk bottle
View attachment 1589183

View attachment 1589184View attachment 1589185

Walnuts and pineapple in the salad, @LurkingAnnie should approve
View attachment 1589186

Gorge bread service with honey guava butter and onion jam, so die for
View attachment 1589187

Coconut shrimp
View attachment 1589188

Steak, pork and chicken with sides
View attachment 1589191View attachment 1589190

Drinking
View attachment 1589189

Pineapple and coconut bread pudding with vanilla bean ice cream and hot caramel sauce. Let me eat this sauce off bae's bod.

View attachment 1589192

$29 per person including a drink, best bargain in Disney!
I love coconut shrimp. But the best looking thing on your table is that bread pudding with ice cream and caramel sauce. Wow! :love: Pretty decent for 30 bucks. Do you like family style? I’m too territorial for it,

I love your dress! ❤ Another busy day tomorrow?

Oh my god, that bread pudding! I'm gonna have to look for some dupe recipes.

Bread pudding is one of my favorite desserts and Hummingbird Cake (pineapple, banana, coconut) is one of my favorite kinds of cake and this is like the most beautiful love child of those. 😍
My mom makes amazing hummingbird cake!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh my god, that bread pudding! I'm gonna have to look for some dupe recipes.

Bread pudding is one of my favorite desserts and Hummingbird Cake (pineapple, banana, coconut) is one of my favorite kinds of cake and this is like the most beautiful love child of those. 😍
It was really gorgeous and far too small a portion for three. They will bring you more!

I love coconut shrimp. But the best looking thing on your table is that bread pudding with ice cream and caramel sauce. Wow! :love: Pretty decent for 30 bucks. Do you like family style? I’m too territorial for it,

I love your dress! ❤ Another busy day tomorrow?

My mom makes amazing hummingbird cake!
I love coconut shrimp too, it's one of my faves. This one wasn't too sweet!

I prefer buffets/a la carte to family style but sometimes Disney is a lot of buffets and it's nice to just have the food brought to you. Disney are favouring it a lot more now, especially in places that were previously buffets, they are on a cost control mission!

Tomorrow we're meeting my great aunt for breakfast at the Boardwalk then she's whisking my mum away. RLF and I haven't settled on a plan. We were planning to visit every resort in a day but we've already been to so many this trip that it seems a waste of time! So many go to Animal Kingdom after it being rained off yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It was really gorgeous and far too small a portion for three. They will bring you more!

I love coconut shrimp too, it's one of my faves. This one wasn't too sweet!

I prefer buffets/a la carte to family style but sometimes Disney is a lot of buffets and it's nice to just have the food brought to you. Disney are favouring it a lot more now, especially in places that were previously buffets, they are on a cost control mission!

Tomorrow we're meeting my great aunt for breakfast at the Boardwalk then she's whisking my mum away. RLF and I haven't settled on a plan. We were planning to visit every resort in a day but we've already been to so many this trip that it seems a waste of time! So many go to Animal Kingdom after it being rained off yesterday.
I’m so happy you’re getting to see so many. Hope tomorrow’s weather is perfect for Animal Kingdom.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Good morning, loves. How is it Monday, already?

I hope you have a great start into the week. ❤ Keep us informed of your plans, @cobette - everything looked absolutely gorgeous!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning, loves. How is it Monday, already?

I hope you have a great start into the week. ❤ Keep us informed of your plans, @cobette - everything looked absolutely gorgeous!
Good morning! Ready for another work day? I know you had a tough one with the scan of that one young patient. I hope you’re doing better today.

Good morning, everyone! Any plans for the bank holiday?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are you feeling ok generally? I'm not surprised you're knackered from work, little S and the animals. Do you feel rested when you wake up?
Yeah I feel really good and then it gets to the evening and I just want to sleep. I didn’t even do anything last night. By the time my little one went to sleep I wasn’t far behind 🙈🙈. Looks like I missed an entertaining night 😚

How are you this morning?
I’m ok thanks! Glad to be off today ☺ How’s your day been x

• Heart
Yeah I feel really good and then it gets to the evening and I just want to sleep. I didn’t even do anything last night. By the time my little one went to sleep I wasn’t far behind 🙈🙈. Looks like I missed an entertaining night 😚

My day was good, thank you. ❤ I had lunch with two friends but that was all the excitement for the day. I just answered a few work emails so that I’ll have fewer things to do on Monday morning. I’m still awake, watching the news.

• Heart
Good morning! Ready for another work day? I know you had a tough one with the scan of that one young patient. I hope you’re doing better today.

Good morning, everyone! Any plans for the bank holiday?
I’m doing all right, work is mad Mondays as usual, but I’m welcoming the fact that I’m back to working at work with my team, and not by myself. On call week is also over, so I turned off the call forwarding option. I feel accomplished. 🤗

Perhaps you’re part teddy bear and feel like hibernating now? 😘

My day was good, thank you. ❤ I had lunch with two friends but that was all the excitement for the day. I just answered a few work emails so that I’ll have fewer things to do on Monday morning. I’m still awake, watching the news.
Sounds like you had a really nice Sunday. ❤

• Heart
What did you have for lunch? Was it good.
what’s happening on the news. It’s chucking down again! So think me and little S are going to have a pjs day.RLF is going to work soon … I’ve just cleaned downstairs so I can relax the rest of the day

I’m doing all right, work is mad Mondays as usual, but I’m welcoming the fact that I’m back to working at work with my team, and not by myself. On call week is also over, so I turned off the call forwarding option. I feel accomplished. 🤗

Perhaps you’re part teddy bear and feel like hibernating now? 😘

Sounds like you had a really nice Sunday. ❤
That could be right. I do find it harder when the nights are dark.
Hope you’re feeling ok today honey 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What did you have for lunch? Was it good.
what’s happening on the news. It’s chucking down again! So think me and little S are going to have a pjs day.RLF is going to work soon … I’ve just cleaned downstairs so I can relax the rest of the day

That could be right. I do find it harder when the nights are dark.
Hope you’re feeling ok today honey 💗
We went to a place that offers breakfast all day in addition to lunch, and because I love breakfast food, I had a cheese and chopped bacon omelet and toast. :) It was tasty. A pjs day sounds perfect! I’m watching the coverage leading up to the funeral.

• Heart
I think most places here are just opening afterwards from 5pm. Nothing seems to be open this morning yet
It’s always the case. Do you have anything good in

We went to a place that offers breakfast all day in addition to lunch, and because I love breakfast food, I had a cheese and chopped bacon omelet and toast. :) It was tasty. A pjs day sounds perfect! I’m watching the coverage leading up to the funeral.
Sounds lush. I love going out for food ☺☺ is it bad I won’t be watching the funeral 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.