John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1588586

fav animal: domestic would be a cat, I also love elephants, tigers, owls, most birds tbh, ALL ANIMALS wow, dolphins too, chimps.

industry: adult education (that sounds sexual I just mean 16 plus.)

worst thing about job: 5 days in office no wfh offered at all anymore 😞

tea: strong, leave it to brew for a decent while, two sugars and a dash of milk.

piercings: ears x 2, bellybutton, nose.

dinner: chicken curry w boiled rice 😌

this was FUN.
Girl don’t tell her you like sugar in your tea… when I said I did I thought she was going to pull up her spread sheet, get my address from it and come fight me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1588586

fav animal: domestic would be a cat, I also love elephants, tigers, owls, most birds tbh, ALL ANIMALS wow, dolphins too, chimps.

tea: strong, leave it to brew for a decent while, two sugars and a dash of milk.

this was FUN.
She's never asked me fun questions like this 🥺

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Girl don’t tell her you like sugar in your tea… when I said I did I thought she was going to pull up her spread sheet, get my address from it and come fight me 😂
oh heck I forgot this is all going on her spreadsheet an all 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's never asked me fun questions like this 🥺
I'd expect some evasive answers tbh

View attachment 1588586

this was FUN.
TWO SUGARS?

Screenshot_20220602-000934_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd expect some evasive answers tbh
🕵️‍♀️

My ears are pierced twice and I like my tea strong with a splash of Oat milk

I need some new jeans. My current ones are about to get a hole in them. Want something with a highish waist and either mum jean style to wear with converse/trainers or skinny to wear with boots.. Any recs?

• Heart
🕵️‍♀️

I need some new jeans. My current ones are about to get a hole in them. Want something with a highish waist and either mum jean style to wear with converse/trainers or skinny to wear with boots.. Any recs?
Asos had 30% off everything the other day they might still

• Heart
🕵️‍♀️

Armed Angels have great jeans. Gang also always works quite well.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
🕵️‍♀️

I will be buried in my high waisted skinny jeans. Nothing else suits me at all.

I still like Topshop Jamie, and I have a couple of pairs of New Look Hallie

• Heart
🕵️‍♀️

New Look Tori for mom, Hallie for skinnies.

• Heart
I will be buried in my high waisted skinny jeans. Nothing else suits me at all.

I still like Topshop Jamie, and I have a couple of pairs of New Look Hallie
You haven’t been tempted into the ol’ mom jean or flares yet?

NK told me skinny jeans were out of fashion and I haven’t worn them since… kids are so mean without meaning it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
if I wear jeans I do like a flared pair now, think the last lot I got was asos collusion and they’re nice.

can’t beat a topshop skinny jean with an ugg boot tho, timeless to me and I’ll die on this hill

• Heart
  • Haha
Thanks ladies. Will do a mass order soon I think.

Currently wearing Tori @cobette but I feel like they'd changed slightly last time I tried a pair.. or maybe I had changed and am in denial.

• Heart
I posted on Little Flirts.

It kinda sucks, and I'm sorry. It was a long, hard day today. This morning, I had to review and validate a report of a trauma CT scan of a young patient from last night. A really sad case. 😩 I've been meh about everything ever since, sometimes they just get to you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
You haven’t been tempted into the ol’ mom jean or flares yet?

NK told me skinny jeans were out of fashion and I haven’t worn them since… kids are so mean without meaning it
Oh I know they are not cool, but i do not care. Mom jeans look awful on me, like I somehow have no hips.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh I know they are not cool, but i do not care. Mom jeans look awful on me, like I somehow have no hips.
I get that!! It’s hard to find a nice pair of mom jeans!!

I’ve moved to the homeless look recently now I live in my gym leggings and oversized t shirts like I’ve lost all my inhibitions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I get that!! It’s hard to find a nice pair of mom jeans!!

I’ve moved to the homeless look recently now I live in my gym leggings and oversized t shirts like I’ve lost all my inhibitions
this is my whole aesthetic don’t worry

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I posted on Little Flirts.

It kinda sucks, and I'm sorry. It was a long, hard day today. This morning, I had to review and validate a report of a trauma CT scan of a young patient from last night. A really sad case. 😩 I've been meh about everything ever since, sometimes they just get to you.
I was just about to post a huge whinge that I've nothing to read so I am glad you've come through for me ❤

I am so sorry to hear about your patient, I would find it very difficult to switch off from that too. Love you x

I can only get away with them with a crop top. I envisage myself in them with loads of front tuck jumpers etc but I just look like they've eaten me.

• Heart
  • Haha
I was just about to post a huge whinge that I've nothing to read so I am glad you've come through for me ❤

I am so sorry to hear about your patient, I would find it very difficult to switch off from that too. Love you x

I can only get away with them with a crop top. I envisage myself in them with loads of front tuck jumpers etc but I just look like they've eaten me.
Currently wearing a pair of Tori's with a front tuck jumper

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.