John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm cooking some very questionable chicken, if I'm ill again tomorrow please remind me this is my own fault

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m endlessly entertained by this. 🤣

when @cobette thinks I’m solely here for John when really it’s turned into me being here to gawk at her Disney photos n live vicariously thru her 💘

do you get drunky @ Epcot @cobette? I feel like a lot of people do but I never did
Oh you’ll stay for John, too. :D We’re going to keep you here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
You know when it just has quite a strong smell to it? Not like properly off, but just a bit iffy
Yeh I think that should be ok. It’s going to smell When it’s raw it’s a dead chicken 🙈. It’s one the worst smelling!!!’ Did it smell like farts 🤣. What’s the Colour now irs cooked does it look ok?? ( pls don’t blame me if you get salmonella)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
ffs billie. What is she playing at… they can’t end it like that!!! Is there going to be A series 2!

@Violetroselily maybe you should have googled 🤯🤯🤯
D7A104C8-05DF-4B20-89F6-E43D637A6F41.png

RLF does this all the time, we are constantly eating questionable chicken when he cooks… he says if it doesn’t smell once it’s cooked then it’s fine …

But good luck 🤣🤣
Omg how can you live like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.