John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
20220915_105719.jpg
20220915_105710.jpg
20220915_105736.jpg

20220915_111117.jpg
20220915_111050.jpg

20220915_111632.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
when @cobette thinks I’m solely here for John when really it’s turned into me being here to gawk at her Disney photos n live vicariously thru her 💘

do you get drunky @ Epcot @cobette? I feel like a lot of people do but I never did

• Heart
  • Haha
my and RLF had wild sex last night and I don’t know what we did but my thighs are in absolute bits 😭😭😭 am I getting old 😅
It must have been the high of the goal, got us both excited 😂

He has such kissable lips ( like I’m surprised he’s a babe so why wouldn’t he )
He’s just perfect 😊😊

View attachment 1580587
I think I need to understand more about his tattoos. I've been so focused on the grandparents on his leg that I've never really noticed the butterfly before

• Haha

I think I need to understand more about his tattoos. I've been so focused on the grandparents on his leg that I've never really noticed the butterfly before
Did you get some last night too?! 😏😏

The butterfly is knew so you can forgive yourself for not noticing it

i absolutely love butterflies 🦋 so I think him & I are meant to be 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve just had the most uninspired meal … after seeing all @cobette food pics my dinner looks like something a child would have at a buffet 🤣

everyone is poorly in my house so have each had boring food and left me to fend for myself when I couldn’t be bothered while trying to look after them both so at 30 this is my dinner …

p.s what’s everyone got for dinner tonight?
700DC07E-EC03-4137-AF29-2EB0A53A9274.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
when @cobette thinks I’m solely here for John when really it’s turned into me being here to gawk at her Disney photos n live vicariously thru her 💘

do you get drunky @ Epcot @cobette? I feel like a lot of people do but I never did
I am a virgin I'm afraid! There's so many drinks in Epcot I think sound good though!

He's not impressed that you're not here for him alone.

England 104.png

Soz about the watermark but look at this face 😍

I think my cupids bow would match perfectly with his

View attachment 1580585
Actually a work of art. Can't stop thinking about him. Also he's def wearing earrings in secret.

He has such kissable lips ( like I’m surprised he’s a babe so why wouldn’t he )
He’s just perfect 😊😊

View attachment 1580587
This is such a great shot. I love how when we usually equalise they don't celebrate, just line up quickly to push again but he didn't give a tit. Love him.

There's 2 butterflies, my theory is one for each of the kids.

I’ve just had the most uninspired meal … after seeing all @cobette food pics my dinner looks like something a child would have at a buffet 🤣

everyone is poorly in my house so have each had boring food and left me to fend for myself when I couldn’t be bothered while trying to look after them both so at 30 this is my dinner …

Tomorrow I think we are going to my fave Disney restaurant and this is how RLF's plate will look.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I am a virgin I'm afraid! There's so many drinks in Epcot I think sound good though!

He's not impressed that you're not here for him alone.

View attachment 1580596

Actually a work of art. Can't stop thinking about him. Also he's def wearing earrings in secret.

This is such a great shot. I love how when we usually equalise they don't celebrate, just line up quickly to push again but he didn't give a tit. Love him.

There's 2 butterflies, my theory is one for each of the kids.

Tomorrow I think we are going to my fave Disney restaurant and this is how RLF's plate will look.
He was soooo buzzing wasn’t he !!! There was a close up afterwards and he breathes out and just looks so shocked. His little arm going wild over his head was so cute to get the fans to shout for him I assume?
Bless him 💗💗💗💗

• Heart

nout wrong with that girl that’s what my tea looked like last night hahaha. no sauce though??

4E8E2997-184E-4E43-983F-5B853F59AFE9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
nout wrong with that girl that’s what my tea looked like last night hahaha. no sauce though??

View attachment 1580629
I took it before I put a dollop of mayo on my plate 🤣 you can’t eat it without some sauce!!
My RLF says if I lived on my own I would spend at least half the week eating like an unsupervised child and he’s right!

• Haha
Did you get some last night too?! 😏😏

The butterfly is knew so you can forgive yourself for not noticing it

i absolutely love butterflies 🦋 so I think him & I are meant to be 💗
Sure did. I had gin for tea and basically said "I really fancy John Stones" to RLF and then one thing led to another haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.