John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John and Jack both starting.

Sorry @cobette but I hope they touch each other.
They better!!

Can't believe you've never told us about this guy?

This is the hottest manager v manager since Jose and Pep

View attachment 1578469View attachment 1578470
Right I think there could be seriously something wrong with you. I’m a bit worried hun!

RLF has said we are watching the Chelsea match on the tv so I will need updates on here so I can turn over to see bae 😘
Telll him to duck off you have needs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So, you know how I’m a “champion” for the charity that helped me, well I’m hosting an event for them on Sunday - just a meet up where people get together do an activity and chat.

Well, bestie just text… he’s now doing the Everton game on Sunday because of the change in fixtures and offered me and RLF two tickets…

no one can take my place hosting the event, so it’ll be cancelled if I don’t go
but i know im only going to get to one other game this year if I don’t go on the freebies

help me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They better!!

Right I think there could be seriously something wrong with you. I’m a bit worried hun!

Telll him to duck off you have needs
I will have to watch the highlights when I’m alone haha! We will see how the matches go!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

So, you know how I’m a “champion” for the charity that helped me, well I’m hosting an every for them on Sunday - just a meet up where people get together do an activity and chat.

Well, bestie just text… he’s now doing the Everton game on Sunday because of the change in fixtures and offered me and RLF two tickets…

but i know im only going to get to one other game this year if I don’t go on the freebies

help me
I think you should go! You should be a little bit selfish! You deserve it and like you said it isn’t going to come around again, you may feel guilt about the event but the regret you will feel for not taking the tickets would be worse!!!

• Heart
Can't believe you've never told us about this guy?

This is the hottest manager v manager since Jose and Pep

View attachment 1578469View attachment 1578470
Agree on the hotties but definitely not about Jose.

So, you know how I’m a “champion” for the charity that helped me, well I’m hosting an event for them on Sunday - just a meet up where people get together do an activity and chat.

help me
I vote for the match but I’m mercenary that way.

• Heart

help me
Rearrange the event...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Rearrange the event...
Agree on the hotties but definitely not about Jose.

I vote for the match but I’m mercenary that way.
I will have to watch the highlights when I’m alone haha! We will see how the matches go!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

I think you should go! You should be a little bit selfish! You deserve it and like you said it isn’t going to come around again, you may feel guilt about the event but the regret you will feel for not taking the tickets would be worse!!!

RLF has me questioning myself. Any other time I’d be like “sod the charity” but he’s saying if I want a job out of it (which I maybe do) I should skip Everton

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
RLF has me questioning myself. Any other time I’d be like “sod the charity” but he’s saying if I want a job out of it (which I maybe do) I should skip Everton
I can appreciate that completely but to start with it’s an extremely bizarre weekend (with the Queen’s death) so most people are consumed with that anyway and sometimes you have to take these opportunities when they come, you don’t want to have regret for not going when it can’t be rearranged but your event could be rearranged!

• Heart
I can appreciate that completely but to start with it’s an extremely bizarre weekend (with the Queen’s death) so most people are consumed with that anyway and sometimes you have to take these opportunities when they come, you don’t want to have regret for not going when it can’t be rearranged but your event could be rearranged!
I agree. Also, @LurkingAnnie what if you get a bad cold or something and can’t attend the only other match for which you had tickets this year? This Sunday’s will have been your only chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They're our rivals, it'd be like me trying to tell you about Klopp or Ten Hag. 😂😂😂

He is quite attractive, though.

Gündo interview in German is sooooo good. He's adorable and eloquent.
Does the German TV station tend to interview/focus on any German players in the non German team?

Like we've just had a whole bit on Jude Bellingham

• Heart
Does he just not want to watch Everton?
Probably more doesn’t want to deal with me being a hooligan 🤣

one of the girls from the charity, who’s also a champion, has just posted on insta to say how bad her cancer has metastasised and she like “book the holiday” “say yes to things” “don’t live with regrets” and I know it’s only football but like Everton trump Bae for me 🤣
I just feel like I’m letting people down, and I hated that there was no community for people my age when I was going through treatment, and that’s what I’m trying to do, create one

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Probably more doesn’t want to deal with me being a hooligan 🤣

one of the girls from the charity, who’s also a champion, has just posted on insta to say how bad her cancer has metastasised and she like “book the holiday” “say yes to things” “don’t live with regrets” and I know it’s only football but like Everton trump Bae for me 🤣
I just feel like I’m letting people down, and I hated that there was no community for people my age when I was going through treatment, and that’s what I’m trying to do, create one
You are doing an amazing thing anyway, rearranging once isn’t letting anyone down, you will still be there for them and you will still have that community no matter what! You have to be that way you have to grab onto these things, especially anything that makes you happy, with all we go through daily we have to find those little things that make things better and for us it’s football 🤣 besides you deserve it, you’ve had a bad back and been super busy, you deserve to be a little bit selfish and live for the moment!! 🤍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.