John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this was day 1 of rain… it went on for another 5 days
View attachment 1578386

Just text RLF to ask where he was as he went the gym ages ago… I’m preparing our lunches for the next two days…
View attachment 1578396

he’s at McDonald’s 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh great 🤣🤣🤣 well you have like 4 days to get all the crazy weather out of the way before I get there!!

That is massively unfair … first Liverpool score now this … 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh babe, I'm so sorry you're having a day. Please do eat something, I'm worried that those two cups of tea throughout the day aren't enough, by far.

Soft things:
View attachment 1578365

Hugs
View attachment 1578371

Long and apparently I was trying to win the Darwin award various times since last night.

I stubbed my toe so badly it's all blue and bruised. My period started with a vengeance. I went to work and was almost hit by a lorry on the motorway. Work, that is all I want to say about it (no surprise, it was long). I drove home through a horrible rain storm, including aquaplaning on the motorway. I almost set my kitchen on fire due to me forgetting to remove a small piece of paper from the oven.

I'm now sitting on the couch, and hoping I don't accidentally launch myself into the sun. 😂

How is yours so far? What did you have for breakfast?
Oh no. What an absolute day! :( I hope you can watch the match and just forget the terrible day. Tomorrow has to be better. ❤ I had a banana and coffee for breakfast and will probably have lasagne for lunch.
this was day 1 of rain… it went on for another 5 days
View attachment 1578386

Just text RLF to ask where he was as he went the gym ages ago… I’m preparing our lunches for the next two days…
View attachment 1578396

he’s at McDonald’s 🤦🏻‍♀️
Those look beautiful. But RLF going to McD’s after hitting the gym is 🤣

He's starting ❤❤❤

Stones, Akanji, Ake and Cancelo

That's the order it was read out, so he's maybe at RB?
Fantastic news. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
RLF has said we are watching the Chelsea match on the tv so I will need updates on here so I can turn over to see bae 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Is there a pep rule that John can’t be on the field with too many boyfriends at once?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no. What an absolute day! :( I hope you can watch the match and just forget the terrible day. Tomorrow has to be better. ❤ I had a banana and coffee for breakfast and will probably have lasagne for lunch.

Fantastic news. ❤
I just want to watch the match and do nothing. But I'm on-call on top of it, and ended up working through most of the Bayern match last night... so I just hope that they'll leave me alone tonight. Or there might ver well be a surgeon/internal med registrar/resident shaped dent in the corridor wall tomorrow morning.

Is there a pep rule that John can’t be on the field with too many boyfriends at once?
He gets distracted too much, I suppose?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just want to watch the match and do nothing. But I'm on-call on top of it, and ended up working through most of the Bayern match last night... so I just hope that they'll leave me alone tonight. Or there might ver well be a surgeon/internal med registrar/resident shaped dent in the corridor wall tomorrow morning.

I saw Leroy's goal!

I love how we all said our dramatic goodbyes and so far, you've been as present as ever ❤
No phones in immigration hall though and no data in the car so I'll disappear for the match!

Baby will def be all over Jack with me not watching.

• Heart

Did you see this in the news? It will be amazing

Screenshot_20220914_185753.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh great 🤣🤣🤣 well you have like 4 days to get all the crazy weather out of the way before I get there!!

That is massively unfair … first Liverpool score now this … 🤣
Oh he’s bringing one back for me… he has no willpower at all. What’s the point in all these salads.
The hoodie I picked up for him is too big, so he’s suggested he meets me from work on Friday night and we go and exchange the hoodie/ stay out for beers and a pizza!

Fantastic news. ❤
He’s ridiculous

Did you see this in the news? It will be amazing

View attachment 1578422
That will be such a good watch!

Landing in 8 minutes!!!
Wow!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh he’s bringing one back for me… he has no willpower at all. What’s the point in all these salads.
The hoodie I picked up for him is too big, so he’s suggested he meets me from work on Friday night and we go and exchange the hoodie/ stay out for beers and a pizza!

He’s ridiculous

That will be such a good watch!

Wow!!!!
That’s alright then haha! See I’m like him and have no willpower at all, I had some salad thing for dinner last week and didn’t like it so was heading out to see my Nan with my mum so I made her drive me to mcds 🤣
Oooo that will be nice though!! Little Friday date night 😉

• Heart
Could be European ruling? I have no clue. Perhaps also just UEFA wanting them to be rolemodels in a way?

I love the hodded jacket in grey, omg.
Can't believe you've never told us about this guy?

This is the hottest manager v manager since Jose and Pep

profile_mag-996x562.jpeg
full.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.