Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
Hey loves! How are you all?

Just wrapped up some on-call work, then posted the new chapter for Little Flirts. Now, I'm about to crawl into bed.

Did I miss something?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

mimimithis

VIP Member
I'm off to bed, too. Tomorrow is my mentor's last day, and I expect it to be busy af.

Good night, loves. Talk to you soon! ❤

@cobette I hope you arrived safe and sound at the Mouse Park!

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Evening darlings.

What a beautiful array of bae and pet and Disney pictures to come home to. 😍 Love them all.

More of the same really. Am in a real funk. Each day sleeping less, eating less, drinking less. Like all my needs are dialled right down to zero. (Don't worry, am with family tomorrow so will eat and drink more in order to pretend brain not crashing to a halt.)

But, got out of bed. Went to work. No major dramas.

And went out after work. Really didn't want to but it was leaving drinks for someone I really like and respect and I couldn't not go, I'd have felt terrible.

So I went. Stayed off the alcohol as I know with my mood as it is the hangover would be apocalyptic. Managed to chat a bit with people and not just spend all night staring at walls and wanting to cry. Exhausted now but was the right decision I think.

Yes, work crush was there. He was a bit drunk. Not parade!bae drunk but a bit rambly. Thought I might get the ick when I saw him drop a beer mat and struggle to pick it up. Then he told someone I'm his favourite member of my team, and his leg brushed mine beneath the table, and all was forgiven.

Am hoping the doctor's surgery I need to move to is open on Monday, and that I can raise the energy to go there and register. Even if I don't make an appointment then. Just knowing I can if I need to and I don't have to do the registering and appointmenting all together.

If it's not open I don't know when I'll be able to go. They're only open when I'm at work.

I know it just goes antidepressants - feel good for a few weeks - go mental - stop taking them - be wobbly for a whole - eventually end up right back here.

But those good few weeks are looking awfully tempting right now.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
At first I thought you were like “talking of big dicks” as i arrived in the thread, but then I realised we actually have been talking about big dicks 🤣

how’s the flight @cobette
I didn’t realise your parents were going too… or have I completely got the wrong end of the stick??

how’s everyone’s day been
My day has been ok, got a few things off my desk which had been hanging around for a while so that felt nice. On my way to get my nails done now

Will you have time for a wank when you get home?

• Heart
  • Haha

lou_claire91

VIP Member
I’ve just had the most uninspired meal … after seeing all @cobette food pics my dinner looks like something a child would have at a buffet 🤣

everyone is poorly in my house so have each had boring food and left me to fend for myself when I couldn’t be bothered while trying to look after them both so at 30 this is my dinner …

p.s what’s everyone got for dinner tonight?
700DC07E-EC03-4137-AF29-2EB0A53A9274.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
Does this mean we’re going to get a Bae interview after the game 😍😍😍

Have we swapped places?? I’m normally the emotional drunk?
I forgot I hadn't had tea and poured myself a gin. It's now catching up with me so I've had an apple and some hummus. #balance

• Heart

333149O

VIP Member
DF5AD5AD-DF3C-4C98-9F43-BA5BA0F9D933.jpeg

does baby do his own insta posts? because idk, there’s something so endearing to me thinking of him making his own silly little collage on his silly little stories 🥰🥺

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Evening dears. Am on the bus home

Haven't eaten. Have drunk... 2 cups of tea. Slept 3 and a half hours last night but was still nearly late for work due to lying around.

I know I know I know.

Work was shit. Doing a project while managing another while training a new person. Dunno how people do it. Feel behind, always.

Got a meeting tomorrow to go over things that went wrong on the last thing. No doubt it'll be a nicely, gently worded outline of all the ways I am useless. Stupid thing is I think I know a way to make it better next time, just need an hour or so to work it out, but when on earth am I ever going to get an hour.

And am bleeding so heavily I want to throw up.

Hope bae plays tonight. Might cry if not.

Please send hugs and soft things.
Thinking of you lovey, sending lots of hugs your way & sending bae too 🤍

Someone’s just posted on the hotel I’m staying at - it looks miserable 🤣 did you know bad weather follows me round??

Oh my god 😍😍
Oh ffs … get rid of the bad weather before I come 🤣 I’ve been asking her to keep me updated so we know 🤣

• Heart