Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

WylieWyles

VIP Member
OMG, that looks so yummy! I haven't had dinner yet (about to make a turkey sammich) and I haven't had anything to drink today aside from 20 oz of iced coffee and 2 cans of Coke Zero. And I was just out walking my dog thinking "ugh, why do I have a headache?! It's not time for the PMS migraine!" 😔

Sometimes I wonder why I'm allowed to live alone and do things like driving a car, owning a pet, or getting a mortgage when I can barely take care of myself. 🙃

Hope tomorrow is much more ✨magical✨ @cobette !

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Thanks :) they're a bit blobby but they'll do, need to tidy up my little finger.

I've just delved into John's tattoo history. Wish I hadn't..
Crying. Baby is just so devoted. You have to love him. This autocorrected to Jim. I don't love Jim, don't even know who he is.

Just a busy day! good night @strawberrysunshine_x hope you have a good sleep

@Violetroselily wish I’d been shagging. Stuck at work, then stress booking a hotel for Saturday night because RLF decided he didn’t want to be stuck in a car for 9 hours for a team he doesn’t support 🙄

dirty bastard

How’s your day been @cobette - I need to catch up 😢
Everyone else ok?
A good day.

Nice brekky, went to Epcot for a bit, rode Nemo, met some manatees, saw Crush, watched a film about the earth that I napped through, been to spa and now going for dinner at a little soda shop. Am shattered but gotta go to Target after 😭

Blue for the best team in all the land

20220915_161301.jpg

Mine and bae's wedding location
20220915_132359.jpg

Want
20220915_131751.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

aac_124

VIP Member
Wow just posted in the pep thread by accident 😅 but bae that was amazing the BDE is seething

• Heart
  • Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Baby just wants to see you in a wet tshirt so he has arranged for rain, but it will stop once he's got his fill

Has anyone fallen out yet?
Yes, RLF told me I was being very moany.

I was, but I'd been awake about 20 hours at this point and he knows my plan is important to me.

Good morning @333149O

Got his eye on you

Screenshot_20220901-145005_Chrome.jpg

Crying at you using RLF in RL. I almost do it daily, in actual convo too.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
The incubation period for food poisoning is 48 hours. You may still meet your downfall 😭

He is judging your decision to eat the chicken, he did not think you were the reckless type and now he's questioning everything he thought he knew about his Tattlers.

View attachment 1582338
I do normally have the constitution of an ox though. I once ate this chicken before I realised how undercooked it was

IMG-20200102-WA0011.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Does he just not want to watch Everton?
Probably more doesn’t want to deal with me being a hooligan 🤣

I can appreciate that completely but to start with it’s an extremely bizarre weekend (with the Queen’s death) so most people are consumed with that anyway and sometimes you have to take these opportunities when they come, you don’t want to have regret for not going when it can’t be rearranged but your event could be rearranged!

one of the girls from the charity, who’s also a champion, has just posted on insta to say how bad her cancer has metastasised and she like “book the holiday” “say yes to things” “don’t live with regrets” and I know it’s only football but like Everton trump Bae for me 🤣
I just feel like I’m letting people down, and I hated that there was no community for people my age when I was going through treatment, and that’s what I’m trying to do, create one

• Heart