Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
I would love for @mimimithis to give bae a once over, obviously including a good shag to check stamina including a bout of oral to look into lung capacity also. He'd be a new man after taking her advice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Yeah but you know how lazy he is... is he going to go to camp for just one match or is he going to lay around tanning it up and shagging??

I'm hoping he will still get called up and train and play but Southgate might want to take some others to try and see other options for his Qatar selection.. and with Pickers not going he may not want to go either!!
One of his rare opportunities to shag Gareth, would not miss it for the world

I will wave at you across the stadium

Daddy knows best

• Heart
  • Haha

333149O

VIP Member
I’ve just had the most uninspired meal … after seeing all @cobette food pics my dinner looks like something a child would have at a buffet 🤣

everyone is poorly in my house so have each had boring food and left me to fend for myself when I couldn’t be bothered while trying to look after them both so at 30 this is my dinner …

p.s what’s everyone got for dinner tonight?
nout wrong with that girl that’s what my tea looked like last night hahaha. no sauce though??

4E8E2997-184E-4E43-983F-5B853F59AFE9.jpeg

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Good morning, girls!

I will not! 🤣 4:30 am is too early for me. I’ll catch the full match replay on City + or the other app.

Do you have lunch and dinner booked in Epcot? Will you have German food for @mimimithis ’s amusement?
4.30 am. I love footie, but even I wouldn’t get up so early. It gives me WC 2002 vibes, where matches were in the mornings or at midday due to being played in South Korea. 😂

I’m so curious about how other nations perceive our culture, and I’m often left laughing with tears in my eyes.

We were supposed to be going to the new creperie for lunch but now we have a later breakfast we'll have to do that another day! I haven't booked dinner as we're always quite badly jetlagged by the evening on the first day so we'll probably pick up something fast. I did book the German restaurant, we are going next week before we see BBMak! I can't wait to see what @mimimithis makes of it. She'll probably be so offended.

Me too! Soph will look adorable in this one.

He really is even sexier at RB, he always looks like a goal threat and obv tonight it paid off.

I agree with the masses. Go to the match. It's a great opportunity and not necessarily the right time for the event at the moment anyway. Lots of people will probably be relieved if it's rescheduled.

This made me so emosh. i'm so glad it was worth the wait for you. I like thinking of them in their happy little bubble.

His hair is so short, makes me sad.

Why does this not get old?!

I cannot process this. My bestie said she couldn't watch because it's too awkward. Mate that's him RELAXED.
I’m so curious. Do they run around in Lederhosen and Dirndl, too? The Wies’n fair/festival will start this weekend and there’s so many things related to it - from food to beer to clothes - being advertised everywhere.

Creperie sounds so good? You’ll definitely have to cram it in somewhere.

I hope the Jetlag isn’t too bad today, lovely.

She would, she’d trade him for the dark blue one, just so she can snuggle in. I have my little flirts already mapped out, Bae scoring makes it actually even better (this comes directly after his bout of col chapters, so we’re slowly getting somewhere) ❤

He was good at RB last night, even if it isn’t his natural position, he opened up spaces with Cancelo and fed the midfield, especially in the second half.

I’ve decided that this man does not age like us mere mortals do. Must be good genes. ❤

Your whole journey you posted earlier looked amazing, I hope you feel right at home in your happy place and that the jet lag isn’t too bad. ❤❤❤

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Ah man!!! That’s shite!!

i read this morning… I was so happy reading it!!! So bloody cute! I want more!!!!

I’ve been rubbish on commenting and it’s not going to get any easier this weekend, hopefully I’ll be up to date commenting by Monday as im not around tomorrow or Sunday
You’ll get more on the weekend, both Big and Little Flirts. I deserve some down time and writing time in between work, after all. 😁

I’m happy you liked it. They’re slowly getting there, aren’t they?

good morning lovelies!
hope everyone has an easy friday
Good morning everyone. Irs a bit cold today. I’m feeling refreshed after my early night. Work isn’t looking terrible. Hope everyone has a fab day
Same to you, lovelies. It’s almost the weekend! 😘

Perfect pictures are perfect. Good morning, darling, how’s the tum? Did you survive the chicken?

• Heart

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
@LurkingAnnie We’re probably not the best people to ask (footballers? Yes pls!) but I think you should go. As everyone else says this weekend is a weird one anyway and some people may welcome the postponement?

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
So far it seems very chaste. It's much better written than I thought it would be. She's very funny and the interactions are all so natural.

My mum is with us but on Monday she's going to stay with her auntie. My dad is home alone. (Dysfunctional family)

I'm well on my way! 2hrs 40 to go!

Is FWB in the same universe? If it is I'm desperate to find out what becomes of Dec and Lauren 👀

Crying at you climbing the fence.

Yo

You'll be awake all night!
Ahhh this makes sense now…

i got told off from my dad for climbing the fence because I’ve got “fragile hips and spine” and I should know better 🤣

It’s good to start with like it gets you hooked, and then you get drawn into the drama… and it’s a wild ride!!

No it’s not, we’ll not really! Mason makes reference to an ex he had who was an athlete but Dec is a very different Dec in FWB!! The FWB Dec inspired me to write my Dec book in a weird way ha!
Do I need to read it too??

B46AAE9A-5CD1-4E56-A23C-6BF3C7E6B172.jpeg

Raided their fridge - come home with a meat platter and a bookmark for my holidays made by my nephew 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
That's so sweet! Sometimes the smallest gestures mean the most ❤

LO is at pre school and I am sat working on the sofa, as there is a man in the garden installing a new side gate. Felt weird to be in my office, but now feel like I'm keeping an eye on him (which I'm not).

Awaiting a salary review call so feeling a bit nervous! I know its going up by a chunk but no idea by how much, trying to assume it is the smallest possible amount (but anything is nice really isn't it!).
Oohh anything would be nice for sure !’ Good luck 💗💗

• Heart