Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
So, you know how I’m a “champion” for the charity that helped me, well I’m hosting an event for them on Sunday - just a meet up where people get together do an activity and chat.

Well, bestie just text… he’s now doing the Everton game on Sunday because of the change in fixtures and offered me and RLF two tickets…

no one can take my place hosting the event, so it’ll be cancelled if I don’t go
but i know im only going to get to one other game this year if I don’t go on the freebies

help me
Rearrange the event...

• Heart
Reactions: 7

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Yayyyyyy are you ok. I’m going to sleep in a minute. I’m feeling run down

@mimimithis are your sweetie xx
Have you been shagging all day?
Just a busy day! good night @strawberrysunshine_x hope you have a good sleep

@Violetroselily wish I’d been shagging. Stuck at work, then stress booking a hotel for Saturday night because RLF decided he didn’t want to be stuck in a car for 9 hours for a team he doesn’t support 🙄

dirty bastard

How’s your day been @cobette - I need to catch up 😢
Everyone else ok?

Last edited:
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
when @cobette thinks I’m solely here for John when really it’s turned into me being here to gawk at her Disney photos n live vicariously thru her 💘

do you get drunky @ Epcot @cobette? I feel like a lot of people do but I never did
I am a virgin I'm afraid! There's so many drinks in Epcot I think sound good though!

He's not impressed that you're not here for him alone.

England 104.png

Soz about the watermark but look at this face 😍

I think my cupids bow would match perfectly with his

View attachment 1580585
Actually a work of art. Can't stop thinking about him. Also he's def wearing earrings in secret.

He has such kissable lips ( like I’m surprised he’s a babe so why wouldn’t he )
He’s just perfect 😊😊

View attachment 1580587
This is such a great shot. I love how when we usually equalise they don't celebrate, just line up quickly to push again but he didn't give a shit. Love him.

It must have been the high of the goal, got us both excited 😂

I think I need to understand more about his tattoos. I've been so focused on the grandparents on his leg that I've never really noticed the butterfly before
There's 2 butterflies, my theory is one for each of the kids.

I’ve just had the most uninspired meal … after seeing all @cobette food pics my dinner looks like something a child would have at a buffet 🤣

everyone is poorly in my house so have each had boring food and left me to fend for myself when I couldn’t be bothered while trying to look after them both so at 30 this is my dinner …

p.s what’s everyone got for dinner tonight?
Tomorrow I think we are going to my fave Disney restaurant and this is how RLF's plate will look.

• Heart
  • Haha

WylieWyles

VIP Member
I'm assuming this one has the multiple replays at different angles, but I can't see the video in the US.

And if you can't see this video either, maybe this is the same one?

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Is anyone!? Poor baby.

We have Disney Dining credit loaded to my Google mobile wallet that is used for food, also covers tips which is fab. Everything else you charge to your room via Magic Band then your card gets charged when you check out. Basically you act like everything is free until you get your credit card bill.

This is called Wild Ride, know who I'd like a wild ride with.

View attachment 1583451

Friend, if I didn't use rechargeables I'd need shares in Duracell.
I’ll be driving to see my OTL … I would have been seeing him if he’d never left me… taste of his own medicine 🤣

loving the wild ride 🤣
I want to watch it! Need to work out how. Love me some Kyle.

That looks amazing. How’d it taste?

Oh of course he will!
are you able to watch?? Or is it too early?

watching Villa instead 🤣 (with wine) ignore the unpainted woodwork. RLF has the “big” light on to look at the bathrooms 🤣
3E6AE6E0-5AAE-41D0-B171-273622E962D1.jpeg

Title thanks to bae and @Starttheline

Recap:
This is still the loveliest group of posters to ever exist, our love of bae is secondary only to our love of eachother and pets
@cobette is making her away across the pond as we speak
@LurkingAnnie loves big dick

Baby fancied a few days off so pretended to be injured, is now back at work

View attachment 1577971

we patiently await this video
View attachment 1577984

And just some nice pics
View attachment 1577974View attachment 1577976View attachment 1577977
Oh my god, I’ve just seen the recap

• Heart
  • Haha

mimimithis

VIP Member
morning hun. How are you?
I was doing all right, until I arrived at work and was told my chief attending’s kid is ill, so she’ll stay at home. Now I have the whole cardiac imaging and MRI imaging sections under me. That’s three machines filled to the brim with patients for the next 8.5 hours.

Thank God I have coffee.

How are you?

I posted, btw. ❤

Good morning to you both! Hope you have a great Friday.
It’s shaping up to be a very interesting one. I deserve the pretzel I’m eating right now 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Sad

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Talking about big dicks
At first I thought you were like “talking of big dicks” as i arrived in the thread, but then I realised we actually have been talking about big dicks 🤣

how’s the flight @cobette
I didn’t realise your parents were going too… or have I completely got the wrong end of the stick??

how’s everyone’s day been

• Heart
  • Haha