John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RLF has me questioning myself. Any other time I’d be like “sod the charity” but he’s saying if I want a job out of it (which I maybe do) I should skip Everton
You should do what feels right, lovely. ❤

Rearrange the event, if it's a really, really great Everton match to go to.

Does the German TV station tend to interview/focus on any German players in the non German team?

Like we've just had a whole bit on Jude Bellingham
They do sometimes, it depends on who the player is. Now Gündo is National Team player, captain of ManCity and the NT, and he's a wonderful interview partner, so yes, they'd go for him rather than, say, Dias, or Cancelo.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You should do what feels right, lovely. ❤

Rearrange the event, if it's a really, really great Everton match to go to.

They do sometimes, it depends on who the player is. Now Gündo is National Team player, captain of ManCity and the NT, and he's a wonderful interview partner, so yes, they'd go for him rather than, say, Dias, or Cancelo.
I do love when Gundo speaks German. He’s so erudite and eloquent.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m interested to see how they handle Harland seeing as they have an advantage by knowing how he plays already 🫤🫤

My phone doesn’t like his name tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m interested to see how they handle Harland seeing as they have an advantage by knowing how he plays already 🫤🫤

My phone doesn’t like his name tonight
Ha(i)rland, more like it. Those locks look lush.

They said it's Pep's 150th CL match as a coach. Now that's impressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
THEY HAVE FINALLY HAD SEX!!!!

OMG it was beautiful. I feel emotional, and I've only been invested for a few weeks. THE CRUELTY of stringing you all along for MONTHS!!! Unbearable!! John ❤ Beth 4eva IDST please don't duck it up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
THEY HAVE FINALLY HAD SEX!!!!

OMG it was beautiful. I feel emotional, and I've only been invested for a few weeks. THE CRUELTY of stringing you all along for MONTHS!!! Unbearable!! John ❤ Beth 4eva IDST please don't duck it up
You've put our collective feelings on John and Beth and their story into that paragraph. ❤

What's next for you?

PS: Are there new JG stories out? I haven't been uptodate in a few weeks, omg... I need to read the JS stories I've set aside first. Neighbours and the sequel are still missing.

Pep is made of winning. (And sex appeal. Sorry, @cobette .)

I hate CL matches.
I love CL, it's so unpredictable!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@LurkingAnnie We’re probably not the best people to ask (footballers? Yes pls!) but I think you should go. As everyone else says this weekend is a weird one anyway and some people may welcome the postponement?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You've put our collective feelings on John and Beth and their story into that paragraph. ❤

What's next for you?

PS: Are there new JG stories out? I haven't been uptodate in a few weeks, omg... I need to read the JS stories I've set aside first. Neighbours and the sequel are still missing.

I love CL, it's so unpredictable!
A gin and tonic (which as I sip, I realise is sitting on an empty stomach)

I haven't seen any JG updates in a while. There is a new one shot with him as an amazon delivery driver which I might pick up. Short but I'm sure it'll be sweet!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We're kinda lacking something tonight... or perhaps that's just me.

A gin and tonic (which as I sip, I realise is sitting on an empty stomach)

I haven't seen any JG updates in a while. There is a new one shot with him as an amazon delivery driver which I might pick up. Short but I'm sure it'll be sweet!
G&T sounds like a plan. I am on call and therefore won't drink, but I'd love some.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.