Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starttheline

VIP Member
Also working on the sofa under my blanket because it's so chilly. I'm meant to be going swimming at 12 and am going to freeze my tits off

hope the salary call leads to the Mulberry purchase 👀

You'll all be pleased to hear I have survived the chicken 💪
I think I may be buying two Mulberry purchases..

I do normally have the constitution of an ox though. I once ate this chicken before I realised how undercooked it was

Why did I open it?!?! Ewwwww

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Starttheline

VIP Member
Mousekeeping just walked in on RLF naked. Hilarious. Maybe he'll start wearing clothes now.

Aye he is unimpressed.

He is so beautiful. Thought he was Palmer in the bottom one though. Sorry bae.
Did you make up mousekeeping or is it a real thing? Love it either way.

Pup thinks we're leaving her tomorrow because RLF is packing his hiking bag. Shes hunkered down on my cardigan.
20220916_220722.jpg

• Heart

333149O

VIP Member
Tell me about it 🥰 I only dream about Conor Coady
it wasn’t a juicy one really, he was just confiding in me about having a stalker and was v sad about it, I was giving his hand a squeeze and being a shoulder to cry on while sat on the city bus <3 🤣🤣

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
On way back from interview…went shit..off to drown my sorrows and eat my body weight in chocolate!

@cobette Oh it’s gets so much more unbelievable! Prepare yourself!
Sorry that it wasn’t good, it probably wasn’t as bad as you thought lovey! But definitely eat lots of chocolate as it makes everything better!!!

Doesn’t it just 🤣

My secretary has been completely useless today

Just tooooo cute 😍😍😍😍 your wall and carpet match my bedroom haha

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
are you a recruiter cob-bae, because u are excelling in your role here on the JS thread right now
He does it all himself. I don't even have to try.

Just wanna play with his hair. I wonder if we can get City to start a what's in their bag series.

Men are morons on holiday. Bae wouldn’t be like that, if we were moany he’d agree with us and try and make us feel better

Mortified about RLF text. There’s been so many times I’ve nearly wrote his name on here and then I bloody send my mate RLF! What are the chances??

also, the event is now cancelled. I’m free to go the match 🥰 bloody bestie isn’t texting back now though. Arse!

what time you making a move today @cobette

Hoodie pic 😍😍😍
I feel that bae would not enjoy one of my hols. He would be stropping (this auto corrected to stripping, I hope so) about it not being relaxing.

I wanted to be our the door at 7 but our new breakfast isn't until 9. Missing a chunk of park time but reservation was too good to turn down and I might not have got another. Going to go to food court with mum when it opens at half 6. Will report back on pastry offerings.

Bestie better pull through for you!!

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
What does cheesing mean 😳

What does cheesing mean 😳
That I look like this

England 101.jpg

Omg do not invite @cobette to show you the ears collection, it is like asking her for nudes
Go on then

These are the ones that made the cut for the trip

20220915_074045.jpg

Room tour for @ruby1080

The table folds down into another queen sized bed (MY bed).

20220914_200212.jpg

The rooms at Values and Moderates are very similar, the moderates are a tiny bit bigger. If you go for French Quarter they'll have 2 queen beds which means a little less space to move around as opposed to when bed is folded away.

Plenty storage in bathroom too.

20220915_080427.jpg

There's sliding doors between the bedroom and vanity area and the shower/toilet so more people can get ready at same time. was going to comment about wanking but that is not appropriate.

Near a quiet pool with a laundry room and the parking.

20220915_071922.jpg

20220915_071925.jpg

Cute walk to food court this morning.

20220915_064011.jpg

Not really sure Moderates are worth the extra spend vs. Values!

hidden mickey dress, wish I had boobs to fill it out

20220915_074026.jpg

Apology tax especially for @333149O

73 (3).png

Last edited:
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
It's 'modified family style' so there's a menu but basically you can order whatever you want from it for the set price.

I had quiche and made my mum order the waffles because I wanted to try them. Then I got steak 'on the side' because I wanted to try it and also some Mickey waffles for @LurkingAnnie

All lush and gorge table

20220915_103215.jpg
20220915_092951.jpg

20220915_103215.jpg

20220915_093711.jpg
20220915_093625.jpg
20220915_095046.jpg
20220915_094935.jpg
20220915_100934.jpg
20220915_095707.jpg
20220915_095712.jpg
20220915_095758.jpg

20220915_101318.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
fuck me, that last one I thought he was grabbing his dick.

and yes I’m still here 😏 although I need to build up my John portfolio of photos so I can contribute with pictures. but for now you’re just gonna get me chatting shite. hope that’s ok babies ✌🏼

having a Chinese tonight and already drooling at the thought, this post added to said drool
We will help you with your pic collection don't you worry!

121 (2).jpeg
118.png
18 (2).jpg
184.png
212 (1).jpg
111 (2).jpeg
142 (1).jpg
35.jpeg
22.jpg
227 (1).jpeg

Please someone post the big dick energy pic because I keep forgetting to save it.

Also if someone could provide @333149O with the thirst trap Tiktoks that would be lovely. I'm off to go something a little more chaste.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Evening dears. Am on the bus home

Haven't eaten. Have drunk... 2 cups of tea. Slept 3 and a half hours last night but was still nearly late for work due to lying around.

I know I know I know.

Work was shit. Doing a project while managing another while training a new person. Dunno how people do it. Feel behind, always.

Got a meeting tomorrow to go over things that went wrong on the last thing. No doubt it'll be a nicely, gently worded outline of all the ways I am useless. Stupid thing is I think I know a way to make it better next time, just need an hour or so to work it out, but when on earth am I ever going to get an hour.

And am bleeding so heavily I want to throw up.

Hope bae plays tonight. Might cry if not.

Please send hugs and soft things.
Oh babe, I'm so sorry you're having a day. Please do eat something, I'm worried that those two cups of tea throughout the day aren't enough, by far.

Soft things:
7034A8DE-7FC0-4512-9661-1E5AE4C87075.jpeg

Hugs
FTYaX3MWUAgRXQT.jpg

Hiiiiiii, how was your day?
Long and apparently I was trying to win the Darwin award various times since last night.

I stubbed my toe so badly it's all blue and bruised. My period started with a vengeance. I went to work and was almost hit by a lorry on the motorway. Work, that is all I want to say about it (no surprise, it was long). I drove home through a horrible rain storm, including aquaplaning on the motorway. I almost set my kitchen on fire due to me forgetting to remove a small piece of paper from the oven.

I'm now sitting on the couch, and hoping I don't accidentally launch myself into the sun. 😂

How is yours so far? What did you have for breakfast?

• Heart
  • Wow

Just Drive

VIP Member
Aww, I missed @cobette ’s departure but at least I was able to give her the wake up call!

Hope you all had a good day. I’m brewing up my coffee, ready to start my work day.

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Morning/ Evening huns
Glad you’ve arrived safely @cobette - food looks immense

literally haven’t slept a wink - went the gym at 5 out of pure boredom. Now I’m home and about to head for a shower. Don’t know if it’s bae excitement or Everton excitement.
Decided I’m going to go. And then just have to let the charity know, just not entirely sure what I’m going to say to them. I really think Im just going to say bestie has surprised me…
and it’s an opportunity to see him working too, which is also an amazing thing for me… but I still feel bad

ugh, why do I have a conscience 😞

• Heart
  • Wow