Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Nooooooo he barely lets us brush him.

She is on AL this week but she's back to work on Monday (in my shop ❤❤).

Crying at him swearing off chocolate.

Go have fun with your friends, it's always quieter here at the weekends when people are living their lives instead of skiving work!
❤ What was on the telly?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

cobette

VIP Member
I’m the same - jet lag hits on day 2 or 3. I’m excited for your Animal Kingdom pics! Hope the weather is good. The match is nice and early for you tomorrow so hopefully you can watch all of it and still start your activities early enough.
Was it Peacock you said for streaming game? Which account level would I need?

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Funny watching bae and Bernardo run side by side: John out for a leisurely jog and Bernardo not at a full sprint but his lil legs moving much faster. 🤗

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Disney Springs sounds like a spa... but I'm probably wrong. What can you do there?

Ooooh, brunch could be nice, too. Do you have a place planned for lunch yet?

Jack makes a little more sense. You're East Coast, right? Otherwise I'd be worried, too, that your dad takes the dog out in the middle of the night. 😂 Dogs and long walks are so good a combination, though.
Disney Springs is a shopping area with restaurants and bars. It's very pretty! We're going to a bar called City Works I think, there's so much choice though and I want to go somewhere we've never been! I will probably switch again before we leave!

This is stunning!

Can you mute Jenas? Or is that not a bit sport option
I have a soft spot for JJ!

I think baby has been a bit hesitant at winning the ball back today 😬 am I being too harsh?

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I’m waiting for sponge to cool for a birthday cake the eldest should have been making with me but he has more pressing things on the Xbox to do so I’ve been shafted with decorating it. I have a vile hangover too 😩

Oooh how are you decorating it?

Is this for your other sprog?

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Evening darlings.

What a beautiful array of bae and pet and Disney pictures to come home to. 😍 Love them all.

More of the same really. Am in a real funk. Each day sleeping less, eating less, drinking less. Like all my needs are dialled right down to zero. (Don't worry, am with family tomorrow so will eat and drink more in order to pretend brain not crashing to a halt.)

But, got out of bed. Went to work. No major dramas.

And went out after work. Really didn't want to but it was leaving drinks for someone I really like and respect and I couldn't not go, I'd have felt terrible.

So I went. Stayed off the alcohol as I know with my mood as it is the hangover would be apocalyptic. Managed to chat a bit with people and not just spend all night staring at walls and wanting to cry. Exhausted now but was the right decision I think.

Yes, work crush was there. He was a bit drunk. Not parade!bae drunk but a bit rambly. Thought I might get the ick when I saw him drop a beer mat and struggle to pick it up. Then he told someone I'm his favourite member of my team, and his leg brushed mine beneath the table, and all was forgiven.

Am hoping the doctor's surgery I need to move to is open on Monday, and that I can raise the energy to go there and register. Even if I don't make an appointment then. Just knowing I can if I need to and I don't have to do the registering and appointmenting all together.

If it's not open I don't know when I'll be able to go. They're only open when I'm at work.

I know it just goes antidepressants - feel good for a few weeks - go mental - stop taking them - be wobbly for a whole - eventually end up right back here.

But those good few weeks are looking awfully tempting right now.
I am got butterflies at the crush anecdote. Did you feel all fuzzy when your legs touched? Sorry, I am a teenager.

Keep talking friend. Even though things are hard right now it does sound like you are in control. If the surgery is closed on Mon can you arrange for a later start on Tues? I do think it's important that you get yourself registered so you have that safety net.

we're always here for you. You've got through this week and now you have weekend to recharge. I hope family time is some kind of comfort.

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Also working on the sofa under my blanket because it's so chilly. I'm meant to be going swimming at 12 and am going to freeze my tits off

hope the salary call leads to the Mulberry purchase 👀

You'll all be pleased to hear I have survived the chicken 💪
Phew! Glad you’re not vomming!
That's so sweet! Sometimes the smallest gestures mean the most ❤

LO is at pre school and I am sat working on the sofa, as there is a man in the garden installing a new side gate. Felt weird to be in my office, but now feel like I'm keeping an eye on him (which I'm not).

Awaiting a salary review call so feeling a bit nervous! I know its going up by a chunk but no idea by how much, trying to assume it is the smallest possible amount (but anything is nice really isn't it!).
ooooh nice, hope it’s a good un

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I don't want to shag Ruben.

Bae can do that when I need a night off.

I am being dragged around a supermarket again. Please help me.
You seem to be spending a lot of time doing that! :( Did mum or RLF forget to pack things or what?

It’s okay if ya’ll don’t want Ruben and his wild boar and ginger shots and toothbrushing app. More for @LurkingAnnie and I and others. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
That I look like this

View attachment 1580036

Go on then

These are the ones that made the cut for the trip

View attachment 1580038

Room tour for @ruby1080

The table folds down into another queen sized bed (MY bed).

View attachment 1580043

The rooms at Values and Moderates are very similar, the moderates are a tiny bit bigger. If you go for French Quarter they'll have 2 queen beds which means a little less space to move around as opposed to when bed is folded away.

Plenty storage in bathroom too.

View attachment 1580045

There's sliding doors between the bedroom and vanity area and the shower/toilet so more people can get ready at same time. was going to comment about wanking but that is not appropriate.

Near a quiet pool with a laundry room and the parking.

View attachment 1580052
View attachment 1580054

Cute walk to food court this morning.

View attachment 1580055

Not really sure Moderates are worth the extra spend vs. Values!

hidden mickey dress, wish I had boobs to fill it out

View attachment 1580056

Apology tax especially for @333149O

View attachment 1580066
I thought that’s what it meant but I wasn’t sure hahaha. Wow looks fab!!!

I am absolutely buzzing @333149O is here. Like actually cheesing.

View attachment 1579923
View attachment 1579922

Got my fuel rod to prep me for 2 weeks of Tattling in the parks
Those look amazing. I tried looking at these before but it wouldn’t load.

I feel shite today and I’m having a crappy day I think I’m gonna get some cake on my way home

Last edited:
  • Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
I will. ❤

Can confirm he looked good, too, so you're set for tomorrow. Now, how do we get your RLF distracted enough for you to run off with CC?

More for us, I suppose? 🤷‍♀️😂
I’d die if our hospitality got upgraded to players lounge… I think I’d vomit and lose my chance of running away with CC. Even Keano wouldn’t take me then

• Heart
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
I can appreciate that completely but to start with it’s an extremely bizarre weekend (with the Queen’s death) so most people are consumed with that anyway and sometimes you have to take these opportunities when they come, you don’t want to have regret for not going when it can’t be rearranged but your event could be rearranged!
I agree. Also, @LurkingAnnie what if you get a bad cold or something and can’t attend the only other match for which you had tickets this year? This Sunday’s will have been your only chance.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
He is SO cute. ❤

Those eyes. 😭

Poor Kalv. :( @mimimithis you are just brilliant. I do hope it’s not too serious.
Fingers crossed, Kalv will be up and running again soon, and that this is only a minor snag in his season. Thank you, lovely, I appreciate it. ❤

Thank you this is very interesting, and as you can tell I'm incredibly nosey
It's all right. We're so underrepresented in tv/film etc. that I'm happy, when someone is interested in what we do.

I would love for @mimimithis to give bae a once over, obviously including a good shag to check stamina including a bout of oral to look into lung capacity also. He'd be a new man after taking her advice.
I'd love to get my hands on him, scientifically speaking and out of the most selfish of reasons, too. Give him to me to sort him out 🥵

Lads, let me tell you about my football-fueled dream.

After watching the match today at 4:30 am, I went back to sleep for two hours. Big mistake. I dreamt that Haaland was in my house with a group of random people along with my parents. Haaland asked me for help calling an Uber but I couldn’t get my phone to work?! I stood there, manically swiping on my phone to try to call this man’s Uber to no avail. At one point, I actually said, ”Wait, Erling Haaland! I can do it!” Then the scene changed to me being outside some stadium I didn’t recognize to watch PSG players get off their bus. (PSG, what??) They each stopped in front of me to do silly poses while I recorded the antics. And THEN, I looked behind me and frantically waved at @mimimithis to try to get her attention because apparently I’d lost her in the crowd? I have no idea how my brain decided it was @mimimithis but it did.

I’m still disturbed. PSG, feh. :sick: Sorry, mimi.
Maybe we were there to trip that twat Mbappé up? 😁

Also howling at you losing me in the crowd, I'm so tiny, that happens regularly to my friends. 😂 I'm also crying at "Wait, Erling Haaland" as if you'd use his full name to talk to him. What a ride that dream was!

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
M&S Christmas stuff is my kryptonite! What'd did you buy?
None of the Christmas stuff because it's September. They have so many Christmas flavour crisps and they all sound rank, meat flavoured crisps make me heave. Also have lots of Christmas cake and Christmas pudding, and some of the Christmas biscuits and chocolates

I just got some garlic flatbreads to go with dinner, more spooky Colins, the new fizzy lemon and lime drink and an S&V combo bag

• Heart