Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
I want to watch it! Need to work out how. Love me some Kyle.

That looks amazing. How’d it taste?

Oh of course he will!
Disgusting 😂 It all melted into a brown mess.

Just saw someone in an England top with Rice on the back. Poor bugger.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

mimimithis

VIP Member
Pep's reaction just now, that is all of us, isn't it?

I need it as a reaction gif, please and thank you.

• Haha

mimimithis

VIP Member
Sorry @rasperryripple Grand Flo being pushed back again as RLF wants to watch Spurs. Going to go to Disney Springs with mum for something instead!

@mimimithis it was supposed to be a se one breakfast but maybe a brunch or early lunch now!
Disney Springs sounds like a spa... but I'm probably wrong. What can you do there?

Ooooh, brunch could be nice, too. Do you have a place planned for lunch yet?

Lol, I'm talking about Jack. 😛 My dog is out on a walk with his grandpa and I'm actually starting to get concerned, but then again my dad likes long walks.
Jack makes a little more sense. You're East Coast, right? Otherwise I'd be worried, too, that your dad takes the dog out in the middle of the night. 😂 Dogs and long walks are so good a combination, though.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Keep us updated on the score 💗💗
I will. ❤

Tell me all about it

can’t wait to see him in the flesh tomorrow (I mean I’ve seen wolves loads in the past, but never been arsed because he supports the redshite)
Can confirm he looked good, too, so you're set for tomorrow. Now, how do we get your RLF distracted enough for you to run off with CC?

Baby is dying inside rn.
More for us, I suppose? 🤷‍♀️😂

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
It feels like they've played 120 minutes already, and there are still 10 to go. 😩

They aren't really all that good today, they're mostly lucky that Wolves are one down and not that prolific up top.

Sergio Gomes full name is Sergio Martin Gomes - I knew he didn’t seem Spanish
Sergio Gómez Martín, Martín being his mother's maiden name. He just doesn't look Spanish in any way, funny enough.

Ruben dragging him. I'm dead.

He is actually English, I'm convinced of it.
So him and Palmer are long lost brothers? I can see it.

Rúben has his thinking face on, it's kinda scary.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
You should do what feels right, lovely. ❤

Rearrange the event, if it's a really, really great Everton match to go to.

They do sometimes, it depends on who the player is. Now Gündo is National Team player, captain of ManCity and the NT, and he's a wonderful interview partner, so yes, they'd go for him rather than, say, Dias, or Cancelo.
I do love when Gundo speaks German. He’s so erudite and eloquent.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
It feels like they've played 120 minutes already, and there are still 10 to go. 😩

They aren't really all that good today, they're mostly lucky that Wolves are one down and not that prolific up top.

Sergio Gómez Martín, Martín being his mother's maiden name. He just doesn't look Spanish in any way, funny enough.

So him and Palmer are long lost brothers? I can see it.

Rúben has his thinking face on, it's kinda scary.
🤣 I work with a couple of Spaniards whose middle names are Martin (pronounced “Marteen”).

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
I’ll never be convinced he’s full Spanish.
That plaster on the forehead looked pathetic surely they have better ways with a full medical team.

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
It’s good to start with like it gets you hooked, and then you get drawn into the drama… and it’s a wild ride!!

No it’s not, we’ll not really! Mason makes reference to an ex he had who was an athlete but Dec is a very different Dec in FWB!! The FWB Dec inspired me to write my Dec book in a weird way ha!
That's a shame! Possibly missed a trick.

I don't hate Mason or Dec yet, which I did not expect.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
on the way now… there’s a glimpse at the angel of the north for you 🤣
View attachment 1584936
That's so spectacular. I just read up on it, too!

I like the Akanji-Stones link up so far, they complement each other quite well.

Funny watching bae and Bernardo run side by side: John out for a leisurely jog and Bernardo not at a full sprint but his lil legs moving much faster. 🤗
Bernardo reminds me of the Roadrunner, when he's accelerating to full speed. 😁 I believe Bernardo is faster than Bae, btw, even if he has the advantage of far longer legs.

• Heart