Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
whereas am fumin about Son not starting here bab, HK looking fit tho what do you reckon 💗
Yes daddy HK looking fine
final-dl.beatsnoop.com-VtjLhqAlmy.jpg

Delicious

They have been but she has been woken up by Johncat climbing all over her everyday so I'm not sure she's thrilled about that.

I miss sniffing their fur 😭

I forgot to update my FPL as I didn’t realise there was Friday games.
🥺 oh babies. Do they normally get a bit funny with you when you come back?

It's a funny FPL week because Chelsea and Liverpool are off, I'm sure a lot of people (me included) have a few players that won't be playing this game week

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Just Drive

VIP Member
Can confirm it is called Mousekeeping.

She does have a separate room, there would be bloodshed otherwise.

Poor baby!!

No one has commented on my accent yet actually! Probably because I've already developed an American twang.

Oddly have been asked if I'm Welsh more times than Scottish.
Impressive that someone even asked that. Many think there is just one “British accent”and just one Irish one and that’s all. Like come on, at least watch Gogglebox or something. Learn.

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Was it Peacock you said for streaming game? Which account level would I need?
Yes, Peacock Premium. https://www.peacocktv.com/plans/all-monthly However, I just checked the schedule and the only game that Peacock is showing tomorrow is Tottenham v. Leicester City! The City/Wolves game is being shown on the USA Network. Does your hotel room telly have that channel? If not, I’m checking for places where you can stream it.

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
you love big dick
How did I miss that?? Did you add it in later or was I too distracted by the pictures.
😂 at the recap. Dont we all!
We say ‘the big light‘ too. I hate it being on its so unflattering much prefer the lamps on.
I hate the big light… and he’s got white lights everywhere!

Is 'big light' a northern thing!? We say it too.
We say it in the Midlands. Hate the big light. Don't even know why we have one.
I think it’s a general thing isn’t it?? Didn’t think it was northern so much

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I won't be making any further statements at this time

I'm on the sofa with my blanket but might get in bed soon

Did anyone see the Madders interview after the game? I felt bad for him, just got bummed 6-2, bottom of the league and they're asking how he feels about being left out of the England squad 🫥
Does Madders require any attention?

• Sick
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Ruben Neves, would I? Hmm. He used to be more attractive.

Palmer will never not look like someone’s lost kid even when he’s 50.

• Haha

mimimithis

VIP Member
Aw, this cutie 😍

He got his jacket back only because Soph stole the grey one. 😁

Men are morons on holiday. Bae wouldn’t be like that, if we were moany he’d agree with us and try and make us feel better

Mortified about RLF text. There’s been so many times I’ve nearly wrote his name on here and then I bloody send my mate RLF! What are the chances??

also, the event is now cancelled. I’m free to go the match 🥰 bloody bestie isn’t texting back now though. Arse!

what time you making a move today @cobette

Hoodie pic 😍😍😍
Yaaaaay for you going to the match. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
We will help you with your pic collection don't you worry!

View attachment 1583207View attachment 1583208View attachment 1583209View attachment 1583210View attachment 1583211View attachment 1583212View attachment 1583213View attachment 1583214View attachment 1583215View attachment 1583216

Please someone post the big dick energy pic because I keep forgetting to save it.

Also if someone could provide @333149O with the thirst trap Tiktoks that would be lovely. I'm off to go something a little more chaste.
Why is he so fucking sexy in black??

Argh the boxing one 😍😍😍

that was the best surprise ever watching that fight and seeing him

That is my ultimate date night bae

he would get it!!!

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
I'm mad it's 8pm KO so 15 extra mins to wait for team news.

as if he just posted that pic of her in her undies in the group chat after they did it first time. Is it a teenage lad!?
honestly it’s crazy isn’t it… like that they would actually do that… I’d understand if it was a girls chat posting pics to each other but we are meant to believe that they share that kind of stuff … it’s a ride … especially with Chilly & Bae

• Wow
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Breakfast at the Yacht Club then Hollywood Studios. It's my mum's last day tomorrow and that's her fave park.

We're at a Longhorn's right now and hoping it might clear up enough to go to a park later but Magic Kingdom on a Saturday night is only for the brave.
I’m sorry the weather is so crap. So mum flies home after tomorrow and then it’s just you and RLF the rest of the time?

• Heart