Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starttheline

VIP Member
You've put our collective feelings on John and Beth and their story into that paragraph. ❤

What's next for you?

PS: Are there new JG stories out? I haven't been uptodate in a few weeks, omg... I need to read the JS stories I've set aside first. Neighbours and the sequel are still missing.

I love CL, it's so unpredictable!
A gin and tonic (which as I sip, I realise is sitting on an empty stomach)

I haven't seen any JG updates in a while. There is a new one shot with him as an amazon delivery driver which I might pick up. Short but I'm sure it'll be sweet!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Please ensure your chicken is in date.

There is WiFi in all parks and resorts, sometimes a bit spotty but generally good.
78AB4CFD-0CF4-486A-8DA6-33C92FF708A4.jpeg
Oooh that’s interesting, I didn’t think they would have wifi

just watching Kyle on League of their Own - love him 🤣

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Oh bb, I feel like you're underestimating yourself. You might end up cool as a cucumber. ❤

View attachment 1584900
But this one is happy you're not just running off into the sunset with CC.

I'm laughing he's wearing the blue jacket again (surely the one Soph gave back to him, @cobette - of course she wanted a reason to see him... she gets to keep his grey CL one, for now)
If I shared the photos of me and picks you’d die of shame for me 🤣🤣
He looks beaut in that blue jacket
Are you ever going to let me live that down?! 😂

OOTD has Bug's Life characters hidden in it

View attachment 1584893View attachment 1584899

Been to food court for a first breakfast, it's mad how quickly it gets light.

View attachment 1584898
View attachment 1584897

Breakfast in bed watching baby
View attachment 1584894View attachment 1584895

Don't fuck things up for me and Tarks pls

Huffy baby is mad so many Tattlers got better things to do

outfit is beaut! flick is one of my favourite Pixar characters!
tarks might find it endearing if I vom?
and no, never. I will forever mention it!!

glad Jacky boy has scored!!

• Heart
  • Haha

lou_claire91

VIP Member
What are you people doing!? You know I can't read about bae in fics that aren't his own.

Oh I'm sorry. Definitely treat yourself to something nice. Just remember might not have gone as badly as you thought! You might end up with a nice surprise.
Honestly in this he’s like this little cute poppet who wouldn’t hurt a fly and just wants to be loved … ❤ (Most books I read that he’s in that isn’t his own he’s like that ha but heads up FWB has Bae & ON)

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Hope someone has the original picture that the image of bae here is taken from. I want to print it off and put it under my pillow.

I think it's a training pic because it looks like a v neck top, which would be the DICK shirts rather than match kit. But I cannot find 😞

@cobette thank god someone is going to see baby not playing

Last edited:
  • Heart

333149O

VIP Member
Conte has done me a solid and dropped Son after I sold him on FPL. I was expecting him to get a hat trick

Have they been behaving for her? How much do you miss them?
whereas am fumin about Son not starting here bab, HK looking fit tho what do you reckon 💗

• Heart
  • Wow

cobette

VIP Member
Honestly in this he’s like this little cute poppet who wouldn’t hurt a fly and just wants to be loved … ❤ (Most books I read that he’s in that isn’t his own he’s like that ha but heads up FWB has Bae & ON)
Dw I stan them.

• Heart
Good morning! Hope you’re enjoying the Teletubbies. :D
Hahaha we’ve watched Thomas the tank and now he’s back to teletubbies 🙈. It’s going to be a long day
The book I’m reading in reply to your question last night is called dreaming under an island Skye. But I’m not sure I like it. I’m 60% through and feel like I need to finish it. The story is getting a bit lost and I’m not feeling it

• Heart