Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
Are you ever going to let me live that down?! 😂

OOTD has Bug's Life characters hidden in it

View attachment 1584893View attachment 1584899

Been to food court for a first breakfast, it's mad how quickly it gets light.

View attachment 1584898
View attachment 1584897

Breakfast in bed watching baby
View attachment 1584894View attachment 1584895

Don't fuck things up for me and Tarks pls

Huffy baby is mad so many Tattlers got better things to do
So I'm not watching them by myself? ❤❤❤

Ooooh Jack!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Baby is dying inside rn.
Baby knows, no matter what, he’s my number 1 man! I haven’t changed my profile picture… unlike some 😜

Also, RLF wouldn’t let me stay in Widnes tonight because it wasn’t close enough to the city…
He obviously didn’t realise I was trying to stay in Widnes because CC lives there 🤣

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Wow, what more could you want! ❤ Looks like a fab selection. The desserts look really nice. How’s your jet lag? What are you doing tomorrow?
Jet lag is pretty bad! I was out longer yesterday than I usually would be on first day so paying for it today. I'm fighting to stay awake a bit longer so I'm not awake too early tomorrow!

We're going to Animal Kingdom tomorrow. Breakfast at the Grand Floridian first and dinner later at Caribbean Beach Resort.

I was torn about whether to go for breakfast or try to watch the match! If he's starting I might switch up plans.

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Evening darlings.

What a beautiful array of bae and pet and Disney pictures to come home to. 😍 Love them all.

More of the same really. Am in a real funk. Each day sleeping less, eating less, drinking less. Like all my needs are dialled right down to zero. (Don't worry, am with family tomorrow so will eat and drink more in order to pretend brain not crashing to a halt.)

But, got out of bed. Went to work. No major dramas.

And went out after work. Really didn't want to but it was leaving drinks for someone I really like and respect and I couldn't not go, I'd have felt terrible.

So I went. Stayed off the alcohol as I know with my mood as it is the hangover would be apocalyptic. Managed to chat a bit with people and not just spend all night staring at walls and wanting to cry. Exhausted now but was the right decision I think.

Yes, work crush was there. He was a bit drunk. Not parade!bae drunk but a bit rambly. Thought I might get the ick when I saw him drop a beer mat and struggle to pick it up. Then he told someone I'm his favourite member of my team, and his leg brushed mine beneath the table, and all was forgiven.

Am hoping the doctor's surgery I need to move to is open on Monday, and that I can raise the energy to go there and register. Even if I don't make an appointment then. Just knowing I can if I need to and I don't have to do the registering and appointmenting all together.

If it's not open I don't know when I'll be able to go. They're only open when I'm at work.

I know it just goes antidepressants - feel good for a few weeks - go mental - stop taking them - be wobbly for a whole - eventually end up right back here.

But those good few weeks are looking awfully tempting right now.
Have you taken the antidepressants long term, or do they make you too high at times?

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I hope he’s more fun for the remainder of the trip. I’m annoyed that you’re not getting to do what you want to do. :(
Me too but I'm hoping it means we'll have recharged batteries ready for a big day tomorrow! I'm hoping for some solo jaunts next week too.

We don't have any thread titles do we?! 😬

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Me too but I'm hoping it means we'll have recharged batteries ready for a big day tomorrow! I'm hoping for some solo jaunts next week too.

We don't have any thread titles do we?! 😬
That sounds great for next week!

No, we need a thread title!

• Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
omg when is it going to be released. I need to know what happens. I means it’s pretty obvious but stI’ll. no way in her current mental state will she just be able to shag him once and go back to her husband NO WAY
I don't think there's a release date yet!

• Heart