John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such good pictures.

Erling is a beast, he has a 1,88 m, 80+ kg human throwing himself onto his back and doesn't even move a muscle. 😂
I know he’s like superhuman!!! When you see him stood near the rest of the team he just towers over them.

I can’t wait to see Harry maguire try and defend against him 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning/ Evening huns
Glad you’ve arrived safely @cobette - food looks immense

literally haven’t slept a wink - went the gym at 5 out of pure boredom. Now I’m home and about to head for a shower. Don’t know if it’s bae excitement or Everton excitement.
Decided I’m going to go. And then just have to let the charity know, just not entirely sure what I’m going to say to them. I really think Im just going to say bestie has surprised me…
and it’s an opportunity to see him working too, which is also an amazing thing for me… but I still feel bad

ugh, why do I have a conscience 😞
Good decision. As others have said, this weekend is going to be a strange one so the event participants may be glad you’re postponing.

Such good pictures.

Erling is a beast, he has a 1,88 m, 80+ kg human throwing himself onto his back and doesn't even move a muscle. 😂
I’m just amazed at what a specimen he is. He is a massive, strong fucker but so nimble.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's 'modified family style' so there's a menu but basically you can order whatever you want from it for the set price.

I had quiche and made my mum order the waffles because I wanted to try them. Then I got steak 'on the side' because I wanted to try it and also some Mickey waffles for @LurkingAnnie

All lush and gorge table

View attachment 1580346View attachment 1580329
View attachment 1580346
View attachment 1580296View attachment 1580298View attachment 1580299View attachment 1580300View attachment 1580312View attachment 1580303View attachment 1580305View attachment 1580306
View attachment 1580318
Lovely! Waffles are very cute. ❤ Are you jet lagged or are you mostly alright?

• Heart
the amount of walking you do seems to even it out or at least I found that when I went?? 😂
Oh well that’s ok then!!! I don’t need to worry 😆

Good decision. As others have said, this weekend is going to be a strange one so the event participants may be glad you’re postponing.

I’m just amazed at what a specimen he is. He is a massive, strong fucker but so nimble.
I know it’s so interesting to watch him!! He’s so fast and strong but also agile and he does have really nice legs. I actually love it when he was 2 defenders on him and he still powers past them !! He’s a machine. I would totally fancy him if he was better looking. Soz Haaland honey.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cackling to myself in the Nemo queue.

I'm OK so far but we've booked dinner for 5.15 and I'll be dead by then! How are you today?

@lou_claire91 I can't read now but I am equal parts excited and sad at thought of it being over.
Good idea about the early dinner. You’re doing really well getting on local time! Looks like the weather is great. I’m doing okay, just WFH and getting ready for a few Zoom meetings. They’ll be easy ones, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cackling to myself in the Nemo queue.

I'm OK so far but we've booked dinner for 5.15 and I'll be dead by then! How are you today?

@lou_claire91 I can't read now but I am equal parts excited and sad at thought of it being over.
Ah it will be sat waiting for when you can read it!! Honestly I am having massive doubt over the last bit of it (and most of the final chapter, except the first bit), having wrote the last part of the last chapter early on... so don't expect too much from it at all!!

Have a fab day though, honestly ive been spending this afternoon trying to convince RLF to go to Disneyland Paris!!

• Heart
Ah it will be sat waiting for when you can read it!! Honestly I am having massive doubt over the last bit of it (and most of the final chapter, except the first bit), having wrote the last part of the last chapter early on... so don't expect too much from it at all!!

Have a fab day though, honestly ive been spending this afternoon trying to convince RLF to go to Disneyland Paris!!
Go price it up far enough in advance that it's impossible for him to say no. I think LO is free until he's three! So strike whilst the iron is hot.

@Violetroselily

IMG-20220915-WA0009.jpg

• Heart
my and RLF had wild sex last night and I don’t know what we did but my thighs are in absolute bits 😭😭😭 am I getting old 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.