John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm dreading tomorrow!
I used to hate that Sunday feeling and i also used to hate the last day in before i was on AL as i knew there would be some kind of drama! Just think you dont have long till you are away!!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
New old reaction photo (not new, just new to me)

His face when Kyle tells him this thread title. Don't worry, secretly he loves it.

1662949269859.jpeg

• Heart
As someone here has mentioned before, here's how proud he is of the attention he gets here.

90% ☺🥺🤗😍😘
10% 😳🤯🙈

gettyimages-1402912538-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1402912600-2048x2048.jpg

What do you think he's telling these two? Probably how excited he is about the orgy, right?
gettyimages-1387530925-2048x2048.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As someone here has mentioned before, here's how proud he is of the attention he gets here.

90% ☺🥺🤗😍😘
10% 😳🤯🙈

View attachment 1572269
View attachment 1572271

What do you think he's telling these two? Probably how excited he is about the orgy, right?
View attachment 1572276
I absolutely love that second pic.just the way he’s stood the sexy bastard
My little one has been up since 5 and now I’ve gotta get ready for work which I really don’t want to do … and he’ll fall asleep on the way home from nursery defo at 3!😭

• Heart
I absolutely love that second pic.just the way he’s stood the sexy bastard
My little one has been up since 5 and now I’ve gotta get ready for work which I really don’t want to do … and he’ll fall asleep on the way home from nursery defo at 3!😭
Mondays are awful! I hope your work day goes by quickly and painlessly.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I usually hate Mondays too but worked all weekend so am off today and tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good day 💕

• Heart
Morning darlings.

5 hours sleep for me, with my standard 2-hour awake period in the middle because I am bloody useless.

Please send positivity to get me through the day.

Or this one. Look at his face 🥰
resize.jpeg

• Heart
1019631758.jpg.jpg

Wondering if this guy is going to be at the school gates today ( first day of pre-school!)

• Heart
It’s raining and expected to be busy. I just hope it’s bearable and doesn’t rain all day. I’m off til Thursday after today!! Roll on 3 pm😭😭😭😭. How’s ur day been honey
Hope work goes quickly for you!

I hate Mondays too.
Just wanna be a WAG FFS 😭
Same!

I usually hate Mondays too but worked all weekend so am off today and tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good day 💕
Anything nice planned?

I’m dead.
I missed the gym because I was reading your update!!!!
Is it not just!? 🔥 They hadn't even kissed before I was totally destroyed. Outstanding.

Also @lou_claire91 just WOW

Morning darlings.

5 hours sleep for me, with my standard 2-hour awake period in the middle because I am bloody useless.

Please send positivity to get me through the day.

Or this one. Look at his face 🥰
View attachment 1572397
Good luck today sweets! We shall soldier through together.

View attachment 1572416

Wondering if this guy is going to be at the school gates today ( first day of pre-school!)
This is a huge day! Good luck to you and Mini Me

@Violetroselily how you feeling?

@Just Drive how has your weekend been?

New old reaction photo (not new, just new to me)

His face when Kyle tells him this thread title. Don't worry, secretly he loves it.

View attachment 1572219
Could he be more gorgeous!?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Same!

Anything nice planned?

Is it not just!? 🔥 They hadn't even kissed before I was totally destroyed. Outstanding.

I haven’t had chance to comment on it yet - but it was so intense!
Loved it

Also, @lou_claire91 I’ve woken up to a lot of comments 🤣 thank you 🥰
95F8B6AD-A495-4FED-A580-A1CA331B1FCD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Same!

Anything nice planned?

Savour that chapter as it’s the last day next … 🙁

I haven’t had chance to comment on it yet - but it was so intense!
Loved it

Also, @lou_claire91 I’ve woken up to a lot of comments 🤣 thank you 🥰
View attachment 1572499
haha 🤣 I was up late writing then I started reading and had to read all the chapters as it is soooo good!! 👏🏼❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.