John Stones #28 sticking things in his mouth…we wish he’d stick his thing in our mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But isn’t part of the fun to have an unreliable narrator? It’s Mia in your case, it’s John in mine - and yes, it’s a bit one-sided and/or flawed, but it’s fun seeing people from someone’s point of view and find out their motives along with the narrating character. Don’t stress yourself, hun, see how you feel.

How’s your day so far?

Reactions: 3
All ok here… still waiting to see if we can have Monday off… no communications yet
How’s your day been

What’s everyone having for lunch?

All ok here… still waiting to see if we can have Monday off… no communications yet
How’s your day been

I'm going to try and work through lunch, so much to do

Had a cute NRO idea on way to work and now want to write even though Word is now closed.

Reactions: 5
Wonderfully said.

Reactions: 2
I'm going to try and work through lunch, so much to do

Had a cute NRO idea on way to work and now want to write even though Word is now closed.
is today your last day?

taking the edge off with the wine gums

Reactions: 4
Oh my, I had completely forgotten about the back to school / pre-school date. I hope all our mamas are doing well!!!

I’m glad

You’re team neither youre annoyed with John because of what he said, but huffed with Mia because she’s being open minded
I’m an annoyed, huffy cookie, apparently. Btw, I’m not huffy with Mia for being open-minded, I’m huffy with her, be Ayse she doesn’t even want to try to see it from his perspective, she just assumes something and runs with it. What he did and said was shorty beyond words, but they’ve basically experienced the same things, just on different sides of the table. It’s beautiful, but frustrating to read, because I just want them to stand there for a second and not let their I’ll feelings get the best of them.

I’m mostly team you, though, and loving what you post for us.

How’s your day been

Fingers crossed you’ll get Monday off.

As you might have gathered from the way I’ve been replying to - and digging up - age-old comments, it’s been a busy Monday so far, but not too stressful, thankfully. I’m on call from tonight on till next Monday, so we’ll see how that goes.

I had baked chicken and rice and a cucumber salad. Your salad looked yummy, including the wine gums!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.