John Stones #25 Getting RLFs laid and Love Honey paid as we swoon over his kindness and how well he's played

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning dears!

Coffee and toast for me right now, then I've got to finish my packing before I go on my adventure. I hope you like pictures, because you're going to get some (although they won't be as spectacular as @Just Drive's holiday pics).
It is the Lake District you're going to isn't it? Have a lovely time. Make sure you get some kendal mint cake! A Lake District must.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning dears!

Coffee and toast for me right now, then I've got to finish my packing before I go on my adventure. I hope you like pictures, because you're going to get some (although they won't be as spectacular as @Just Drive's holiday pics).
Safe travels! How are you getting there?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Morning dears!

The Lakes are like my second home - I grew up near there ❤. Where abouts are you going?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was going to, but I'm currently still in bed because I barely slept, so I will be staying home now. What are you doing today?
Oh god you must be knackered. Don’t blame you then. Nothing really! I’m having a day at home on my own 😀 got cleaning to do and going to just enjoy the peace and quiet. Taking my little one to nursery soon

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It is the Lake District you're going to isn't it? Have a lovely time. Make sure you get some kendal mint cake! A Lake District must.
Yes it is! And of course I will, I love Kendal mint cake 👌

Safe travels! How are you getting there?
Thanks 🥰 I'm going on the train

The Lakes are like my second home - I grew up near there ❤. Where abouts are you going?
Oh, lucky you! I've been a few times as I went to uni relatively close, it's one of my favourite places in the world. I'll be near Windermere ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.