John Stones #25 Getting RLFs laid and Love Honey paid as we swoon over his kindness and how well he's played

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much? I'm dangerous on ebay, I get obsessed.
£6.99! I used to buy all my clothes on ebay. I signed up to stitch fix at the beginning of the year and I like it, but there's nothing like the thrill of an ebay win

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Question, why is it that when I put my hair up first thing in the morning, I look like an egg, but if it do it before bed, it looks super cute, with the right amount of fringe and the perfect ponytail height/volume?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
First, though, you may want to come get this one you already have with Kevin.
I am sure baby will talk nicely to that one too.

He likes apple juice just like his mummy.

I love when he says 'scary' as much as when bae says 'difficult'.

Question, why is it that when I put my hair up first thing in the morning, I look like an egg, but if it do it before bed, it looks super cute, with the right amount of fringe and the perfect ponytail height/volume?
An egg 😂

This is my skin which looks flawless when I wake up but is a blotchy mess after any contact with water.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've been stuck in a writing zone all night for one of my other books that i need to stop!! I put a one-shot up on wattpad this evening that i didnt think was very good but has had over 250+ views so mustn't have been that bad... but i think i'm going to stop writing them for a while or at least as not frequently as i don't have as much inspiration to write them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes!!! Completely this!
I look bald when I’m in teams meetings if I have my hair tied up, yet I’m strutting round now with the best ponytail 🤣

• Heart
I've been stuck in a writing zone all night for one of my other books that i need to stop!! I put a one-shot up on wattpad this evening that i didnt think was very good but has had over 250+ views so mustn't have been that bad... but i think i'm going to stop writing them for a while or at least as not frequently as i don't have as much inspiration to write them!!
You've been writing a lot. You deserve a bit of a break from those one shots.

I'm at a point in my chapter where I'm giddily giggling to myself, and I would continue, but it's almost midnight, and I have to be up early to go to work again.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry I haven't been on much, I've had a cervicogenic headache on and off since midday yesterday and I've been sleeping most of the weekend (confession: I fell asleep yesterday at HT and missed all but the last 12 min).

While it sounds like a headache you'd get from being railed too hard, unfortunately that is not the case. 🤕

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.