John Stones #25 Getting RLFs laid and Love Honey paid as we swoon over his kindness and how well he's played

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!!! Completely this!
I look bald when I’m in teams meetings if I have my hair tied up, yet I’m strutting round now with the best ponytail 🤣
I've been swinging it round in RLFs face and making him tell me it looks cute. He doesn't get it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You've been writing a lot. You deserve a bit of a break from those one shots.

I'm at a point in my chapter where I'm giddily giggling to myself, and I would continue, but it's almost midnight, and I have to be up early to go to work again.
I always feel so guilty to continue them, like I will get messages and stuff and then i feel bad, its like 92K readers on it and they go up daily, without me posting but there are a select few who keep wanting more and i feel atm i'm just repeating myself like it isnt good writing!

Thats what i'm like with my book, i love when its like that, its sooo hard to not continue though as you just want to see where it goes, even though you know where its going! :)

Side note; New FWB is up.... i wonder what drama will happen this time!!!

• Heart
I am sure baby will talk nicely to that one too.

He likes apple juice just like his mummy.

I love when he says 'scary' as much as when bae says 'difficult'.

An egg 😂

This is my skin which looks flawless when I wake up but is a blotchy mess after any contact with water.
I love scornfully he says “it’s just pretend.” 🤣

Good night everyone! ❤
Good night, lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I always feel so guilty to continue them, like I will get messages and stuff and then i feel bad, its like 92K readers on it and they go up daily, without me posting but there are a select few who keep wanting more and i feel atm i'm just repeating myself like it isnt good writing!

Thats what i'm like with my book, i love when its like that, its sooo hard to not continue though as you just want to see where it goes, even though you know where its going! :)

Side note; New FWB is up.... i wonder what drama will happen this time!!!
The cliffhanger 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The cliffhanger 😱😱😱
She bought that on herself!!!!! It was obvious in the previous chapter he had noticed and then she says about where they have been all day and it’s like obvious to anyone … 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I just want there reactions now!! (I also love how clueless she’s made John in this one, like how he was in Unlucky in London but in that one at least he got sex!)

• Haha
  • Wow
She bought that on herself!!!!! It was obvious in the previous chapter he had noticed and then she says about where they have been all day and it’s like obvious to anyone … 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I just want there reactions now!! (I also love how clueless she’s made John in this one, like how he was in Unlucky in London but in that one at least he got sex!)
@Violetroselily why are you telling me to read fics where John has sex!? You know that's not good for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Violetroselily why are you telling me to read fics where John has sex!? You know that's not good for me.
I mean it’s the most mediocre moment … I’m sure it’s only hinted and it’s while playing Twister I think?? Unlucky in London fucked with my head so much I have no clue anymore 🤣🤣

Also I’ve just finished all 3 parts of AON 😍 soooo good!!! 🤍

• Haha
I mean it’s the most mediocre moment … I’m sure it’s only hinted and it’s while playing Twister I think?? Unlucky in London fucked with my head so much I have no clue anymore 🤣🤣

Also I’ve just finished all 3 parts of AON 😍 soooo good!!! 🤍
This fic sounds like my worst nightmare!

Tysm! Means a lot coming from you. Hopefully more AON this week! We like Aimee because they just duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This fic sounds like my worst nightmare!

Tysm! Means a lot coming from you. Hopefully more AON this week! We like Aimee because they just duck.
Honestly I don’t know why I kept reading it, there is just so much drama all the time, very unrealistic except John takes out the main girl when she’s pregnant and still kind of wants to date her even though she’s pregnant with another footballers baby … so some bits are quite spot on 🤣🤣

Honestly it was soooo good!!! Like I stayed up till 2am finishing it last night then read pt2&3 tonight! Yay!!! I can’t wait ❤

• Haha
Just finished Chapter 5 of AON.

My reactions, summarized in meme form:

First of all:
j0kcf809jof51.jpg

Did I miss something?
IMG_1302.jpg

cuz-the-players-gonna-play-play-play-play-and-the-28793270.png

Look at this smug potato fuckboy who definitely bleeping potates:
F18E23A4-63BD-4DE7-AFA1-588049B7CDC6~2.jpeg

EPd0VuYX4AA6i7O.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Good morning, all. I hope you have a good Monday. I’ll miss the start of the new thread. :(

Bank holiday here on Monday but I’ll be doing a bit of work (at home) so I don’t get too behind this week.

• Heart
Good morning, all. I hope you have a good Monday. I’ll miss the start of the new thread. :(

Bank holiday here on Monday but I’ll be doing a bit of work (at home) so I don’t get too behind this week.
Good morning! It’s a regular back to work day for me right now, no bank holiday. 🙃

let’s hope it’s a good one for all of us!

• Heart
First day of annual leave for me! This week is all about my little one, so I asked him when he woke up what he wanted to do. "Watch the Paw Patrol movie". Cool.

• Heart
First day of annual leave for me! This week is all about my little one, so I asked him when he woke up what he wanted to do. "Watch the Paw Patrol movie". Cool.
What a dream child. Enjoy your 90 mins of bliss.

Just finished Chapter 5 of AON.

My reactions, summarized in meme form:

First of all:
View attachment 1555063

Did I miss something?
View attachment 1555067

View attachment 1555078

Look at this smug potato fuckboy who definitely bleeping potates:
View attachment 1555086

View attachment 1555070
🤣🤣🤣

He didn't mean to be a duck boy, just an accident.

Good morning guys! Today is the big day. RLF has returned to work. As always someone somewhere is laughing at me as he's actually in office today but I am due on.

• Heart
Morning dears!

Coffee and toast for me right now, then I've got to finish my packing before I go on my adventure. I hope you like pictures, because you're going to get some (although they won't be as spectacular as @Just Drive's holiday pics).

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.