John Stones #25 Getting RLFs laid and Love Honey paid as we swoon over his kindness and how well he's played

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honouring the new thread with this beauty ❣ Need some pictures like this pls baby if you’re reading this. Kyle can you pass the msg on?!
was looking at their fixtures today and playing every 3 /4 days makes me veryyyy concerned for them all 😭😭
A04EE55E-79B9-44E5-9AEF-24EAEB227375.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We now know that this isn't a one off look, he uses it on purpose, wields it like a weapon, and I'm here for it. ❤

Thank you, @cobette , for making a new thread!

2B679493-039C-46A9-9F3A-7F26A8943D94.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well done on dealing with a crisis and starting this new thread with excellent title

Bae so proud:

403BE571-3BB3-43D1-8169-0B38380C534E.jpeg

Guys it’s Bae day again! Whoop Whoop

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If he plays today it will be his 200th City appearance

Let's start compiling our 200 fave photos in honour of this

• Heart
If he plays today it will be his 200th City appearance

Let's start compiling our 200 fave photos in honour of this
I actually want to do this so badly but this is a project that will take an entire week!

Have just phoned my boss and said we are going to need a locksmith. Please someone cue the Tiktok 'but it's not funny' sound.

• Wow
I actually want to do this so badly but this is a project that will take an entire week!

Have just phoned my boss and said we are going to need a locksmith. Please someone cue the Tiktok 'but it's not funny' sound.
What time are you supposed to open to customers?

The covering manager next time they come back

gettyimages-1416654635-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1416654644-2048x2048.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6

What a morning! You could have stayed in bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What time are you supposed to open to customers?

The covering manager next time they come back

View attachment 1550167
View attachment 1550164
Half 10 opening.

I've had to cancel meeting as I can hardly host it in the car park like Phil Brown doing Hull's HT team talk on the pitch.

What a morning! You could have stayed in bed!
This is my pain.

Also @Violetroselily can you pls screenrecord the resistance band part of warm up for me if possible? I need it for purposes unknown.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Half 10 opening.

I've had to cancel meeting as I can hardly host it in the car park like Phil Brown doing Hull's HT team talk on the pitch.

This is my pain.

Also @Violetroselily can you pls screenrecord the resistance band part of warm up for me if possible? I need it for purposes unknown.
Oh but that would have been so fun!

I was talking to the dog whilst scrolling and my voice actually faltered at this pic.

tumblr_27cf5a81e8241c6ce9af8a91a0626a31_b278165f_1280.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Half 10 opening.

This is my pain.

I am very sorry but the BT Sport replay seems to only start from kick off, not the build up

• Sad
  • Heart
I was scrolling upwards rather than down and I still knew this was you ❤

gonna be a few hours. Why didn't I bring my laptop!? How long will my phone batteries last!?

@Violetroselily this is sad! Thank you so checking. I shall video my TV screen like a heathen.

• Heart
You shouldn't be wanking in the car park anyway

gonna be a few hours. Why didn't I bring my laptop!? How long will my phone batteries last!?

@Violetroselily this is sad! Thank you so checking. I shall video my TV screen like a heathen.
Can you go home and come back? What is everyone else doing?

I have it imprinted on my mind but am concerned this will fade in time. I will double check again on the TV but I def can't find it on the mobile app 💔

• Haha

😂 Am I so predictable?

• Heart
You shouldn't be wanking in the car park anyway

Can you go home and come back? What is everyone else doing?

I have it imprinted on my mind but am concerned this will fade in time. I will double check again on the TV but I def can't find it on the mobile app 💔
I just took the cook back home and said I'd pick him up later and told everyone else to stay home. I could go home but it's so far and such a waste of petrol. I may have to though, as typically my charger is also in the shop.

am absolutely going to go home because now I want to record telly before rlf deletes it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ooooohh these are some of the BEST. 🥵. Love the blue hoody. And the vest. And the first one. I wonder if he puts sun cream on his face. I bet he doesn’t ya know. He should do
I think he might.

He tans so well without ever seeming to burn, so either he's very lucky with his skin type or he's taking some sort of care of it in the sun.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.