John Stones #25 Getting RLFs laid and Love Honey paid as we swoon over his kindness and how well he's played

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so amused by this, because Kyle totally would go all out and proclaim things like these to the world, while Bae tries to have the earth swallow him whole to hide his embarrassment

Broken vagina?
I think bae is becoming increasingly invested in our exploits. Like a bad soap, like the Dec fic.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I forgot he was in brum. I wonder if he'll swing by the village fete that I'm due to go to this afternoon.. c'mon bae, you know you want to win a bottle on the tombola

I could message him and ask. It is for charity.

No that would be weird, wouldn't it. Wouldn't it? It would.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think bae is becoming increasingly invested in our exploits. Like a bad soap, like the Dec fic.
We do talk about everything under the sun, he's basically a supporting character in his own thread. Oh, but the things he learns, from recipes, to travelling tips to the types of toys get girls all around the globe going. He's invested all right. 😂

Not sure what the Dec fic is, and I'm afraid to ask.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Will report back my findings this afternoon. Am wanking my way through the feelings of not wanting in the hope it fixes my broken vagina

There is also 15% off for new customers
Do not tempt me! I am so skint!

I forgot he was in brum. I wonder if he'll swing by the village fete that I'm due to go to this afternoon.. c'mon bae, you know you want to win a bottle on the tombola

I could message him and ask. It is for charity.

No that would be weird, wouldn't it. Wouldn't it? It would.
Unfortunately, baby only learned how to phone at an angle that doesn't make it appear you're giving him a BJ this week. Using the internet is still a bit beyond him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do not tempt me! I am so skint!

Unfortunately, baby only learned how to phone at an angle that doesn't make it appear you're giving him a BJ this week. Using the internet is still a bit beyond him.
Maybe this is just the first time he's not been getting a BJ?

• Haha
Ahhh I think he is just as invested, he’s lurking, not able to look away, having to check in on it, like the Dec fic - everything seems to be a little bit crazy, everyone is sex crazed and the story can change so quickly 🤣

• Heart
Ahhh I think he is just as invested, he’s lurking, not able to look away, having to check in on it, like the Dec fic - everything seems to be a little bit crazy, everyone is sex crazed and the story can change so quickly 🤣
Sadly, I fear he is probably more interested in my door saga than our sexual exploits.

How was the wedding? How you feeling today?

Yeah but I told him he'd get a much better one from you

Excellent ads today

View attachment 1550562
Hope your ads are foretelling your future.

• Heart
Sadly, I fear he is probably more interested in my door saga than our sexual exploits.

How was the wedding? How you feeling today?

Hope your ads are foretelling your future.
I feel like the sex would scare him but he could definitely hold a conversation about a door!

it was really good, not a lot of us, managed to get everyone else to buy my drinks and gave drunken relationship advice to 2 lads - one who told me a story that could only be described as a perfect Fic!!! And I’m actually feeling reasonably okay! RLF is playing puzzles with little one and we are having a football day and takeaway as he promised me it when I was drunk last night! 👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
In one of the many scenarios I was imagining last night I was thinking what I'd have said to bae if I'd have gone on Thurs.

Decided I would ask what the new tattoos mean. Then I started panicking that is a dead giveaway that I am far too invested in him.

Now I do not know what is a safe question for this imaginery encounter.

I don't want anything signed because what would I do with it!? But it's ice breaker and it buys time, so now I need a shirt I don't mind him defacing.

I have actually lost it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In one of the many scenarios I was imagining last night I was thinking what I'd have said to bae if I'd have gone on Thurs.

Decided I would ask what the new tattoos mean. Then I started panicking that is a dead giveaway that I am far too invested in him.

I don't want anything signed because what would I do with it!? But it's ice breaker and it buys time, so now I need a shirt I don't mind him defacing.

I have actually lost it.
"Defacing" - I'm howling. Have you seen his signature on one of the shirts? It looks like a wayward squiggle with a 5 underneath. He must have panicked, while going for it.

@LurkingAnnie , good luck to your team! I'm watching for you.

Also, I'm finally writing my new chapter.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I have actually lost it.
Do you not have an old shirt he could sign? He could sign your hat? Do you wear it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

I have actually lost it.
Then you'd let slip that you bought his worn training jacket and it would just be game over. He'd back himself into the corner hissing at you

Thought I'd have a quick go before the @LurkingAnnie RLF derby

Definitley needed the towel down. Very quiet and powerful, felt like quite a different sensation to the womanizer. This feels more of a constant air flow whereas I think my womanizer is a bit more pulsey.

Very easy to use and not fiddly at all, though my hand got a bit achy holding it but I think that's just because it is a different shape

Excellent O.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
First time in ages I’ve done my nails, and they haven’t turned out perfect, and my cuticles are shot to hell die to all the sterilising we use, but I’m happy with the colour 🤗
4B61D057-1251-4519-9FD2-49D5EF7B09AF.jpeg

Then you'd let slip that you bought his worn training jacket and it would just be game over. He'd back himself into the corner hissing at you

Thought I'd have a quick go before the @LurkingAnnie RLF derby

Definitley needed the towel down. Very quiet and powerful, felt like quite a different sensation to the womanizer. This feels more of a constant air flow whereas I think my womanizer is a bit more pulsey.

Very easy to use and not fiddly at all, though my hand got a bit achy holding it but I think that's just because it is a different shape

Excellent O.
Sounds like a good buy! Vagina still broken? 🥺

• Heart
First time in ages I’ve done my nails, and they haven’t turned out perfect, and my cuticles are shot to hell die to all the sterilising we use, but I’m happy with the colour 🤗View attachment 1550670
Love this colour ❤ I'm glad you are taking time out to do something for you. I hope that's not work you're doing?

P.s. I swear by this cuticle balm, it smells incredible

Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream For Nails, Nourishes, Softens and Conditions Cuticles with Sweet Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E, 15g https://amzn.eu/d/7gFMnLX

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.