John Stones #24 Praying to God no one can hear us at home because John Stones is forever making us moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't he have a medical video?!

Why isn't life fair!?

Why am I not asleep!?

Cue me whinging in 6 hrs time that I'm shattered

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone got suggestions for a thread title my brain doesn’t seem to be working at this time🤣

Edit: how have I only just realised pep has a thread of here 🥵here for it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
John Stones #25 More content than we can digest whilst bae is back to playing his best

Sorry this is twee and not reflective of ferality

• Heart
Right I’m off to bed… if I haven’t surfaced by 11 can someone send out a search party

love you all 💙💙

(ps it’s a big one tomorrow guys… me and RLF may not speak for a few weeks after the match. Send your positive vibes evertons way)

• Heart
Right I’m off to bed… if I haven’t surfaced by 11 can someone send out a search party

love you all 💙💙

(ps it’s a big one tomorrow guys… me and RLF may not speak for a few weeks after the match. Send your positive vibes evertons way)
Is this why you've had to get all the shagging in today, incase you fall out?

Sweet dreams

• Heart
Reactions: 5
John Stones #25 Getting RLFs laid and Love Honey paid as we swoon over his kindness and how well he's played

• Heart
Reactions: 7

love you all 💙💙

Night night xxx

Good luck for tomorrow! Might not talk to you before then. Hope my boys do you proud.

Sweet dreams
She's a genius really.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

love you all 💙💙

Goodnight, hoping for a Everton win for you tomorrow 💙💙

• Heart

Sweet dreams
Why do you think he’s done everything I like

i came home to flowers and two bottles of wine… he knows I’m easy 🤣

Night night xxx

Good luck for tomorrow! Might not talk to you before then. Hope my boys do you proud.

She's a genius really.
COME ON TARKS!!

also, he’s the genius.

he’s manipulated me completely

I’ve just complied

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.