John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sleep well, I hope tomorrow goes well for you!

I posted on little flirts, if anyone's interested. Couldn't manage to finish my new chapter, but I might tomorrow.
Aahhhh, this is excellent timing as I literally just finished Chapter 6, ironically as I sit here sweating in a hot bath with a fever, a headache, a sore throat and feeling like I got knocked down and run over by 20-22 men who specifically stepped on my joints while wearing studs (this is why I'm in a bath) and no, trampling is not one of my kinks.

My incentive for standing up and taking a shower and preparing my dinner is Chapter 7.

As my ADHD meds wear off the fatigue and delirium is starting to creep in, so who knows who I might unintentionally text to ask for help?! 😛 Who will show up in my time of need?

Just kidding, I have no one but my parents to ask for help and not even them bc they are old and I'm trying not to kill them with COVID.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aahhhh, this is excellent timing as I literally just finished Chapter 6, ironically as I sit here sweating in a hot bath with a fever, a headache, a sore throat and feeling like I got knocked down and run over by 20-22 men who specifically stepped on my joints while wearing studs (this is why I'm in a bath) and no, trampling is not one of my kinks.

My incentive for standing up and taking a shower and preparing my dinner is Chapter 7.

As my ADHD meds wear off the fatigue and delirium is starting to creep in, so who knows who I might unintentionally text to ask for help?! 😛 Who will show up in my time of need?

Just kidding, I have no one but my parents to ask for help and not even them bc they are old and I'm trying not to kill them with COVID.
How long have you been testing positive now? Are you getting worse? At least you have the dog to look after you 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How long have you been testing positive now? Are you getting worse? At least you have the dog to look after you 🥺
So I initially fell ill (and tested positive) on 5 Aug, then tested positive again on 10 Aug, by which time I felt nearly completely better except for some mild congestion. No fever since the 8th. Tested positive again on 12 Aug, haven't tested since then because since the 9th or 10th I've felt fine aside from the mild congestion and post-nasal drip. That's all I've had until this afternoon. Well, and some frequent visits to the toilet yesterday as well as being very hungry, but I think that might just be premenstrual symptoms.

Oh and while I typed this, my latest test has finished and appears to be negative. 😐

Will do another from a different manufacturer since these expire tomorrow. 🙄
And yes, at least my dog is back with me! My parents had him when I was initially sick since they had been keeping him while I was at a training conference.

He is currently sighing dramatically bc he is hungry and why am I just standing here looking at a little plastic thing on the counter when I could be feeding him dinner 25 min early?

From earlier:
PXL_20220821_155033938~2.jpg

From now (he can't hide his love for me even if he's annoyed - look at the tail!)

PXL_20220821_225920577.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I want to lick them.

So I initially fell ill (and tested positive) on 5 Aug, then tested positive again on 10 Aug, by which time I felt nearly completely better except for some mild congestion. No fever since the 8th. Tested positive again on 12 Aug, haven't tested since then because since the 9th or 10th I've felt fine aside from the mild congestion and post-nasal drip. That's all I've had until this afternoon. Well, and some frequent visits to the toilet yesterday as well as being very hungry, but I think that might just be premenstrual symptoms.

Oh and while I typed this, my latest test has finished and appears to be negative. 😐

Will do another from a different manufacturer since these expire tomorrow. 🙄
And yes, at least my dog is back with me! My parents had him when I was initially sick since they had been keeping him while I was at a training conference.

He is currently sighing dramatically bc he is hungry and why am I just standing here looking at a little plastic thing on the counter when I could be feeding him dinner 25 min early?

From earlier:
View attachment 1517751

From now (he can't hide his love for me even if he's annoyed - look at the tail!)

View attachment 1517754
He is so sweet! His tail!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ugh monday soon comes back around doesn’t it. I’m so glad we have new content tho ❤💛 hope everyone has a good day. Just going to work now 😷

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning

2hrs 45m sleep for me last night. Am sleepy af 😴

Got to get up though, got to go to work.

1 more week and then I'm on holiday. I can do this.

Wish I was in Girona with bae.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
morning everyone.

Hope everyone has a tolerable day at work.

Morning

2hrs 45m sleep for me last night. Am sleepy af 😴

Got to get up though, got to go to work.
1 more week and then I'm on holiday. I can do this.

Wish I was in Girona with bae.
Ahh hun. Count down those hours until the end of the week, you’ll get there!

on a fic note…

I’m gutted it’s finished! I want/ need more. This is not enough for me. I have questions I want answered.

but very cure

@mimimithis i squeaked with happiness at that last one!! I’ll comment more on ao3 tonight, but I wanted you to know it made me smile

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.