John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure that's why he got subbed at half time last week, I think Pep agrees with you.
I hope so !!!!! He better not start next time they play. I much prefer grealish and haaland duo. Someone said on Twitter that Jack is a team player and makes good passes and I agree 🥹🥹. Used to like foden but now I think he’s a twit. He’s the new sterling

This shouldn't even count as a corner
Yeh I’m embarrassed 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sometimes you’ve just got to transfer your favourites out
NEVER! I had him at the start of last season before I even knew who he was.

FFS we should have had about three in the first 20 minutes.

Really gutted for Nathan. He's been fantastic recently and probably not a coincidence that it all started to go to tit once he came off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Really gutted for Nathan. He's been fantastic recently and probably not a coincidence that it all started to go to tit once he came off.
Can you find something nice to say about baby? I don't think we did 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can you find something nice to say about baby? I don't think we did 😕
He looks sexy in the new kit and I appreciate that he wears short sleeves for us?!

Is it odd I am more concerned about Kyle having an off game than I am bae?! I'm scared age has caught up with him this summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

“Before I even knew who he was” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not talking to Tripps.

Rubens is definitely telling him to calm the duck down.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.