John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aahhhh, this is excellent timing as I literally just finished Chapter 6, ironically as I sit here sweating in a hot bath with a fever, a headache, a sore throat and feeling like I got knocked down and run over by 20-22 men who specifically stepped on my joints while wearing studs (this is why I'm in a bath) and no, trampling is not one of my kinks.

My incentive for standing up and taking a shower and preparing my dinner is Chapter 7.

As my ADHD meds wear off the fatigue and delirium is starting to creep in, so who knows who I might unintentionally text to ask for help?! 😛 Who will show up in my time of need?

Just kidding, I have no one but my parents to ask for help and not even them bc they are old and I'm trying not to kill them with COVID.
I hope you feel a little better today, it could very well be that your body has a bit of an inflammatory reaction post-COVID. Feel better. ❤❤❤

I always enjoy reading that someone is loving what I write and hearing their feedback, so read away. ❤

Btw, your doggo is beautiful.

Morning

2hrs 45m sleep for me last night. Am sleepy af 😴

Got to get up though, got to go to work.

1 more week and then I'm on holiday. I can do this.

Wish I was in Girona with bae.
5 more days.
It’s an oversight on Bae’s side that he hasn’t invited you along. Men. So inconsiderate. 😂😂😂

By the way, I read Parachute chapter 2, and just need to write down my thoughts for the book club. I really love the writing so far.

morning everyone.

Hope everyone has a tolerable day at work.

Ahh hun. Count down those hours until the end of the week, you’ll get there!

on a fic note…

I’m gutted it’s finished! I want/ need more. This is not enough for me. I have questions I want answered.

but very cure

@mimimithis i squeaked with happiness at that last one!! I’ll comment more on ao3 tonight, but I wanted you to know it made me smile
I still need to catch up on Neighbours, but I might read it all in one go again, just to get the full experience. I’m excited.

Apparently content makes me write faster… 😂 I’m happy you liked it, he looked like he needed a bit of a distraction after being the one pushed in front of the microphones, too. I listened to them last night, and he tried to put it as neutrally and eloquently as possible - with a few difficulty in the middle - that they had played kinda badly for their standard.

Happy Monday everyone

😍😍😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope you feel a little better today, it could very well be that your body has a bit of an inflammatory reaction post-COVID. Feel better. ❤❤❤

I always enjoy reading that someone is loving what I write and hearing their feedback, so read away. ❤

Btw, your doggo is beautiful.

5 more days.
It’s an oversight on Bae’s side that he hasn’t invited you along. Men. So inconsiderate. 😂😂😂

By the way, I read Parachute chapter 2, and just need to write down my thoughts for the book club. I really love the writing so far.

I still need to catch up on Neighbours, but I might read it all in one go again, just to get the full experience. I’m excited.

Apparently content makes me write faster… 😂 I’m happy you liked it, he looked like he needed a bit of a distraction after being the one pushed in front of the microphones, too. I listened to them last night, and he tried to put it as neutrally and eloquently as possible - with a few difficulty in the middle - that they had played kinda badly for their standard.

😍😍😍😍😍
When he comes back to Everton he’ll have to get used to that sorta thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When you try to hide from someone you don't want to talk to, but they see you anyway

gettyimages-1416654635-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1416654643-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1416654644-2048x2048.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This is my new favourite picture. I am obsessed.

Good Morning everyone!
I want him to punch me in the face with these arms

The replay is already up on City+ for you, I rewatched baes "corner" this morning. Are babies ok?

What time did you get home?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

The replay is already up on City+ for you, I rewatched baes "corner" this morning. Are babies ok?

Punch you in the face 😂 I want him to hold me with them whilst we're shagging but each to their own.

I'm trying to decide if I want to watch the City+ version or the Sky version first. City+ will be nicer. Why the duck is he taking corners?! He needs to be in the box heading in the goals. I know we have Haaland now but we're still not vertically blessed.

Got home about 2 😭

Have you dragged yourself into office today? How's the period?

prowling around

20220822_093129.jpg
20220822_093021.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Can you make a little video of it please? I must have tended to my air fryer at that point and missed it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Punch you in the face 😂 I want him to hold me with them whilst we're shagging but each to their own.

I'm trying to decide if I want to watch the City+ version or the Sky version first. City+ will be nicer. Why the duck is he taking corners?! He needs to be in the box heading in the goals. I know we have Haaland now but we're still not vertically blessed.

Got home about 2 😭

There will be shagging after the punching. And maybe before too. And then I would just lie in bed squeezing them whilst he tries to sleep.

It is almost insulting to real corners to call it a corner, he was the nearest to the ball as it went out of play so he basically just passed it from the corner flag to Bernardo I think.

Watch the City+ version, the Sky commentary was awful.

Look at that extra long Jackcat tail 🥺 they look like they are waiting for their biccies.

I am in the office and will have to be 3 or 4 days this week 😭. I am already over it. Period is basically finished, all that fuss over nothing.

• Heart
He makes us very feral for a Monday morning. I’d absolutely love morning sex with him. His hair all fluffy and gorgeous

This is my new favourite picture. I am obsessed.

Good Morning everyone!
Mine too🤤🤤🤤🤤 wish he’d do post match Interviews every week 💛

• Heart

Got home about 2 😭

vertically blessed. I’m crying. 😂😭😭😭

Good morning! Did you sleep well? How’re you doing?

He makes us very feral for a Monday morning. I’d absolutely love morning sex with him. His hair all fluffy and gorgeous

Mine too🤤🤤🤤🤤 wish he’d do post match Interviews every week 💛
Ugh, yes. Just yes. I’d be late to work every day… happily so. 🥵

• Heart
Can you make a little video of it please? I must have tended to my air fryer at that point and missed it 🙄
Your chicken looked amazing! You will be catering for the orgy. It's unfortunate you'll be stuck in the kitchen, but it is what it is.

There will be shagging after the punching. And maybe before too. And then I would just lie in bed squeezing them whilst he tries to sleep.

It is almost insulting to real corners to call it a corner, he was the nearest to the ball as it went out of play so he basically just passed it from the corner flag to Bernardo I think.

Watch the City+ version, the Sky commentary was awful.

Look at that extra long Jackcat tail 🥺 they look like they are waiting for their biccies.

I am in the office and will have to be 3 or 4 days this week 😭. I am already over it. Period is basically finished, all that fuss over nothing.
Boo to the office, at least it means you get a nice lunch?! I have a four day week and shall be focusing on that.

Have just watched bae's post matchs he looks nervous, poor baby. LOLing at him in the City one saying we didn't take our chances. Babe, most teams who score three goals win, maybe think some more about defending.

I believe (and have actually referenced this in the next AON one shot), the only reason he is ever allowed out of bed is because there's children to be tended to, or else you'd just stay in bed with him all day, every day.

vertically blessed. I’m crying. 😂😭😭😭

Good morning! Did you sleep well? How’re you doing?
Had a bit of a restless night but nothing like our @Gossgossgoss9888 so cannot complain.

I'm good, just about to catch up on the game. How are you? Little Flirts was a lovely little treat this morning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Your chicken looked amazing! You will be catering for the orgy. It's unfortunate you'll be stuck in the kitchen, but it is what it is.

Boo to the office, at least it means you get a nice lunch?! I have a four day week and shall be focusing on that.

Have just watched bae's post matchs he looks nervous, poor baby. LOLing at him in the City one saying we didn't take our chances. Babe, most teams who score three goals win, maybe think some more about defending.

I believe (and have actually referenced this in the next AON one shot), the only reason he is ever allowed out of bed is because there's children to be tended to, or else you'd just stay in bed with him all day, every day.

Had a bit of a restless night but nothing like our @Gossgossgoss9888 so cannot complain.

I'm good, just about to catch up on the game. How are you? Little Flirts was a lovely little treat this morning.
Let us know your thoughts on the game

• Heart
Reactions: 2

maybe that’s my game plan?? He’ll need to refuel at some point… and I’ll be waiting… with the body chocolate

It’s as if i wrote that list - I was expecting a proper corner. Bloody hell John

also, it’s bucketing down here today… just thinking of how sexy he would have looked if it rained yesterday 😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.