John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got the serious Sunday blues. I’m working now til Friday and I absolutely hate doing four in a row. Especially in summer hols leaving my bub for four days 💔 but then I’m off for four days after 💛

there’s a cute bae interview on Twitter i screen recorded it for you all but it’s too large … he says difficult a lot as usual 😀
Can you link it?
Hope your four days at work fly by so you can be with your little one

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve got the serious Sunday blues. I’m working now til Friday and I absolutely hate doing four in a row. Especially in summer hols leaving my bub for four days 💔 but then I’m off for four days after 💛

there’s a cute bae interview on Twitter i screen recorded it for you all but it’s too large … he says difficult a lot as usual 😀
Is it this one?

Oh and this one

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Finally on my break but I can't watch because I'm sitting in the dining area, what a treat after being starved of him so long ❤❤❤

I'll tell RLF to get cracking with the 22 day late fic update. Do you think this is bae's problem!? I've broken my matchday posting rule!?

• Heart
Finally on my break but I can't watch because I'm sitting in the dining area, what a treat after being starved of him so long ❤❤❤

I'll tell RLF to get cracking with the 22 day late fic update. Do you think this is bae's problem!? I've broken my matchday posting rule!?
He says a lot of difficults just for you ❤

Thank you, if you could tell him that we want them to shag that would be great.

• Heart
I’m saving them all for tomorrow 😍😍

RLF has just clicked why I wanted to go to Newcastle today - the game finished hours ago and he’s only just realised 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He says a lot of difficults just for you ❤

Thank you, if you could tell him that we want them to shag that would be great.
His hair looks perfect in the thumbnail.

I was SO close to letting them shag but it will prevent a future cute scene if they do, so we will have to wait.

RLF has just clicked why I wanted to go to Newcastle today - the game finished hours ago and he’s only just realised 🙄
I'm impressed he clicked at all. Mine wouldn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
His hair looks perfect in the thumbnail.

I was SO close to letting them shag but it will prevent a future cute scene if they do, so we will have to wait.
Yes his hair looks ❤❤❤ I bet he rushed to sort it out in the mirror when they tell him he is on media duty

Will write have to wait until 2024 for this scene?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

It’s always hard to leave them when they are little. I hope your working days go by fast and you enjoy you days with bub when they come 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Are you not at Newcastle airport waving them off? Do you reckon they flew to Spain straight after the game?

• Heart
  • Sad
Are you not at Newcastle airport waving them off? Do you reckon they flew to Spain straight after the game?
Noooo 😢
It’s too far in all fairness 🤣🤣 I rarely go to Newcastle, I’ve said before, I’m closer to Scotland than Newcastle and I ended up being there yesterday

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.