Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
Aahhhh, this is excellent timing as I literally just finished Chapter 6, ironically as I sit here sweating in a hot bath with a fever, a headache, a sore throat and feeling like I got knocked down and run over by 20-22 men who specifically stepped on my joints while wearing studs (this is why I'm in a bath) and no, trampling is not one of my kinks.

My incentive for standing up and taking a shower and preparing my dinner is Chapter 7.

As my ADHD meds wear off the fatigue and delirium is starting to creep in, so who knows who I might unintentionally text to ask for help?! 😛 Who will show up in my time of need?

Just kidding, I have no one but my parents to ask for help and not even them bc they are old and I'm trying not to kill them with COVID.
I hope you feel a little better today, it could very well be that your body has a bit of an inflammatory reaction post-COVID. Feel better. ❤❤❤

I always enjoy reading that someone is loving what I write and hearing their feedback, so read away. ❤

Btw, your doggo is beautiful.

Morning

2hrs 45m sleep for me last night. Am sleepy af 😴

Got to get up though, got to go to work.

1 more week and then I'm on holiday. I can do this.

Wish I was in Girona with bae.
5 more days.
It’s an oversight on Bae’s side that he hasn’t invited you along. Men. So inconsiderate. 😂😂😂

By the way, I read Parachute chapter 2, and just need to write down my thoughts for the book club. I really love the writing so far.

morning everyone.

Hope everyone has a tolerable day at work.

Ahh hun. Count down those hours until the end of the week, you’ll get there!

on a fic note…

I’m gutted it’s finished! I want/ need more. This is not enough for me. I have questions I want answered.

but very cure

@mimimithis i squeaked with happiness at that last one!! I’ll comment more on ao3 tonight, but I wanted you to know it made me smile
I still need to catch up on Neighbours, but I might read it all in one go again, just to get the full experience. I’m excited.

Apparently content makes me write faster… 😂 I’m happy you liked it, he looked like he needed a bit of a distraction after being the one pushed in front of the microphones, too. I listened to them last night, and he tried to put it as neutrally and eloquently as possible - with a few difficulty in the middle - that they had played kinda badly for their standard.

Happy Monday everyone

😍😍😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Yes....

He's dumping Georgia and we all know I struggle writing the angst.

Why do the team leave on Friday? It seems a bit unfair there was all those quiet weeks when this work would inevitably need done. You could have had a head start.
Is she not already dumped? Just fuck her off and let him shag Beth

They're external, from a consultancy firm so they're only contracted until the end of August. Reading between the lines I think that date has been brought forward, probably because of cost, hence less time to handover than they thought 🙄. It's not really anyone's fault but it is so annoying, and there's people on holiday this week so my brain is having to try to learn everything

• Sad
  • Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Weekends away after 2 games is completely unnecessary! They can learn a lot from that
Agreed, fully agreed. I cannot fathom why they would get 3 days off, and then start again, it seems a little excessive.

Turned it on to see John and Kyle cuddling Kieran
I saw that and I need pictures of it. Trips looks so tiny compared to them.

Commentators keep bigging up the upcoming Man U and LFC match. :ROFLMAO: I don’t give a tiny, solitary fuck about that. I searched my pockets for fucks to give and came up empty. A raging plague on both of them.
I love this, and I need this on a shirt. ❤

• Heart
I always wonder whose phone that is... last week, you could see Kev holding it up. I'd laugh if it were just one of the social media people's phone and they passed it around. 😂

She'd be showering with him and 21 other guys.
The rest can wait. Outside. Whilst me & bae have our moment

• Haha

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
I did something similar once and when I did go back it was extremely costly :oops:
I can’t get in an NHS dentist… I’ve been on a waiting list for over 2 years… it’s rubbish. And RLF gets all his dental work paid for through work, but because we’re not married I’m not entitled to it.
I was a regular, and then I had an awful time at the dentist I was at, like they gave me a filling on the wrong tooth… and charged me for it! So I wouldn’t go back, and then I got poorly and no one would touch me because of my risk of infection and now we’re here… and I want an Invisalign 🤣

• Sad
  • Wow

cobette

VIP Member
Finally, she's gone.

Jackcat watching Leeds get relegated on Premier League years.

20220823_135243.jpg

20220823_135243.jpg
20220823_133552.jpg

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
What a lovely baby, no wonder he was sketchy when your niece arrived, he lost his bed, that's traumatising.

RLF went to the shop so I just read this ⚰ ⚰ ⚰
Isn't it just ⚰⚰⚰ i am obsessed with everything she writes

This is how i'd make bae's coffee every day

20220822_143519.jpg

• Heart